Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You make that sound like its a bad thing..

LMAO. How'd you know I was laughing Moriel?!? and your going to have to sit through an angsty D/L and C/N fic. just for that.

Yeah Pizza getting too involved isn't such a bad thing! Lol, except when you freak out like I am! :lol:

And Lynn honey I just knew you'd be laughing...I know you a little by now! ;) :D And as for the punishment...technically I didn't "squirt" you, I threw a bucket of water...so I shouldn't get punished! :D Heehee! :lol:

I just dropped by to say Happy Birthday, Girlygirl !

Your present is Danny and the ONLY thing he is wearing is a bright, red bow. *hee, hee* :lol: :lol:

vexus said:

Your present is Danny and the ONLY thing he is wearing is a bright, red bow. *hee, hee* :lol: :lol:

OMG!! My birthday is next week Friday...can I have the same present...oh please, oh please, oh please!!

Moriel21 said:
vexus said:

OMG!! My birthday is next week Friday...can I have the same present...oh please, oh please, oh please!!

Yes,you can! But if you whisper naughty words in his ear, he'll do a little dance and maybe more! :lol:

Yes,you can! But if you whisper naughty words in his ear, he'll do a little dance and maybe more!
YAY! Thanks Vex! Wohoo...I can't wait for my birthday now! I get Danny for my birthday, I get Danny for my birthday! Yeah baby! :devil:
**Moriel dances off singing a happy song in her head and imagining Danny in just a red bow! :devil:**

vexus said:
Moriel21 said:
vexus said:

Yes,you can! But if you whisper naughty words in his ear, he'll do a little dance and maybe more! :lol:

You lucky dog you!.. Dang, to bad my birthday isn't for a couple more months. Snap!

Oh yeah baby! :lol: With a present like that I am TOTALLY excited my birthday is next week! :D

**Moriel dances off....Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! Wohoo!**

Moriel21 said:
Energetic...now there's a gutter thought in there, for sure! :devil: Lol, Linds is so gonna beat you for that one hon! ;) Can't say I blame ya for stealing him...but still! :D

Really, energetic bringing about gutter thoughts; who knew?? Isn't it funny what simple words can do??? :lol:

vexus said:

Oh, thanks so much Vexus ; that is by far the best gift I've gotten so far and it looks like it will probably stay that way! :D

Moriel21 said:

Hey, Moriel21 you know I LOVE you but back off my Danny it's my birthday and he's mine all mine for the next 24 hours. :devil: Next week I will, with some persuasion, give him up to you for your birthday but for now hands off.

I have the best idea, though we will have to run it by Lindsay (and Danny except I really doubt he'll have much of a problem with it) how about we all share Danny and pass him along to the next birthday person???? Hmmmmm, how does that sound? :confused: I think it's brilliant but then again I suppose I'm bias. :)

Oh and regarding the spoilers-
I wouldn't flip out just yet I mean things can change and think of it this way; Danny must really want her if he's willing to put himself and his feeling out there to move forwards in their relationship.

-Girlygirl

Happy Birthday GirlyGirl!!!

GirlyGirl[/b] said] I totally agree! He must really want her! And I'm still a little surprised she's the one pulling away. Because to me, I thought she was more into him than he was her. Apparently not.

Okay GirlyGirl hon, you can have him for the next 24 hours! As long as I can have him next week for my b'day! :D (Well it's okay with me anyway, Linds may have issues with us sharing him! And for the record she kicks ass...hard! :p Just so you're forewarned!)
And by the way... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yay for you! :lol:

And yeah "energetic" in regards to Danny...brings to mind gutter visions....lol, yummy! :devil:

And hey y'all...look! I made my first ever animated avie! Not bad for a first ever one, right?! Lol...this is fun! :D

whre can i find the videos? can you post a link of d/l fansites with music videos?

well since you guys will have Danny can i have Lindsay, yeah i have the bigest crush on her and im a girl is that wierd.

P3karen I used Animation shop...still learning how to use it, but it's fun to play with! :D

And feenx hon, really D/L belong to eachother! ;) But if we steal Danny, you can steal Linds I guess :D And I don't blame you for havin' a crush on her, she's way too cute! (And pretty hot too! :devil:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back