Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the Would You Rather... I'd like to see A, that way it's more related to the show. It wouod be cute to see our two CSI geeks fall in love because of a case... *awww* :D

and yes... Angsty!Triplets Unite!!!

*And hugs to you too Moriel!!*

Fogi stop you're embarrassing me! Heehee! Oh who am I kidding I love it! :D **More hugs to fogi! Moriel giggles...I'm humble, uh-huh! And now a little nervous, lots of pressure to write a long post, lol!**

Lynn hon, no reason to be jealous! ;) I think you're fabulous and I've got plenty of hugs for you too! :D **big hugs to Lynn, for so many reasons! :D** And hey Gutterbuddy, you gotta stop stealing everyone! You Angsty's are gaining numbers too quickly! Fluffy's we're gonna have to put together a tactical strike team and steal some people back...lol! :D **Moriel puts on her face paint and camoflage...this is fun! :lol:**

LadeeBear hon, love the pics! That ep is one of my D/L fav's for that scene! Danny can't stop staring and Linds just keeps grinning! The girl is totally working it! ;) She knows she's looking hot! :devil:

As for your question...(good one by the way!)...I think I'm gonna go with Option B ...I mean an angsty case would be a good kick in the butt for them, a nice jump start to their relationship, yeah. But I'd rather have them get together on a good note ya know, no sad tragedy to mar the beginning of their relationship. Plus I love all those fun moments to watch...they're way too cute! (like at the end of SoY and Fare Game! Love those!) (I do still kinda like the idea of having them argue and then them have a huge passionate kiss!) but as far as getting together over fluff or angst...gotta be true to my fluff! :D (Sorry to my angsty friends Lynn, Rad but I gotta go with the fluff!)

I think I might like to see them go undercover as a crazy couple. They argue, in a fun, playful way, and then someone points out how they are meant to be together. Cliched, I know, but hey it's TV. They can still make it fun.

It wouldn't be a bad thing to see them get trapped or stranded somewhere together---Danny whines, Lindsay wants to smack him. They could get stranded on a case that takes them somewhere outside the city, then get stranded. Lindsay has to change the flat tire, while Danny tries to flag down a semi-truck to take them back!
Auda my fluffy friend! Hi! **waves...hug for you!* Nice post yourself there, hon! ;) And I love the undercover together as a crazy couple...that'd be hysterical to watch! Anything with them undercover as a couple would be fabulous...and then people would totally comment..."You're so meant to be together...!" LOVE IT! :D
And yeah stranded together...oh my, that would be fabulous! Stirs up all sorts of....ya know, images and ideas...heehee! :devil: **GutterBuddies where are you? You feel me on this? Come on...D/L stranded together...gutter thoughts abound! :devil:**

Rad Hi back! **more hugs to you!**

**Moriel waves and tosses lots of chocolate cream pie at Lynn, Rad, Auda, Vex, Smiliee, Em, Allie, Fogi and everyone else I didn't mention! :D Yay for a pie fight! And ducks out of the way of retaliation! :lol:**

Would you rather...

A) see more conversational interactions between Danny and Lindsay (ie: their "phone sex" conversation, which was obviously a flirtatious scene) or...

B) see more physical interactions between Danny and Lindsay (ie: the scene on the rooftop, the hand-holding "experiment" in CotD.)

A little of each, I think. Yeah, yeah, I'm an avowed fence-sitter when it comes to these things! ::ducks the flying objects:: But if push came to shove, I think I'd prefer to see more physical interaction between the two. Since we usually see them during working hours, a little touch here and there would do a lot to establish that there is certainly more than meets the eye between the two. Or, if there was a specific little gesture that only they exchange with each other, that would really increase the hotness factor already fogging the windows of the crime labs. ::grin::

Think of the way Mulder used to put his hand on the small of Scully's back whenever they went through a door in The X-Files, and you'll get what I mean.

Am on a bit of a roll here, making up for lost time...

Would you rather Danny and Lindsay HAVE a realtionship, but their scenes are limited (but they hold hands, :gasp: kiss...) OR

Have more flirtation banter?

Have I ever mentioned that I am a fan of those vintage Hollywood movies where the ladies gave back as good as they got from the men? I am a sucker for the well-written flirtation scene, especially when delivered by two characters like our Danny and Lindsay. But then...why would I prefer verbal interaction here and not in the previous post?

I guess I'm not ready to wrap my mind around the concept of Danny and Lindsay having an actual, ongoing relationship just yet. I'm having too much fun watching them dance around the idea themselves, each knowing that the other knows that there's attraction in the air, but not quite sure whether to admit it to anyone, even themselves. And flirtation is part of the dance, so yay to snappy one-liners!

Besides, just think of the fun in the office if Papa Mac gives them a case where pheromones play a part in the murder du jour. If that wouldn't amp the UST scale, can't think of much else that would!

Would you rather:

A) see Danny and Lindsay's relationship develop over a case. Say for instance, another case came up like the one in "Stealing Home" that really affects Lindsay and her emotions (or Danny and his emotions), and then they eventually bond/console one another because of the case. Or, would you rather...

B) see Danny and Lindsay's relationship progress through a series of events, unrelated to cases. Take, for instance, the scene at Cozy's, where the two clearly had no other reason for being there on a case assignment, and were just bonding for fun. Same thing with the end of "Fare Game", where they just enjoyed eating bugs together. Haha.

Well: which one would you rather see happen?

I see them more likely to bond over a series of cases -- after all, they do spend a lot of time at work, and as someone mentioned, I doubt if the writers would allow a single relationship to take over the focus of the show. (I'm not sure the fans would like that to happen, either.) There might be the one case that shatters both their boundaries, and leads them to realize that they'd trust no one else with their deepest darkest secrets. I wouldn't object to seeing their relationship build up over a few light-hearted moments, the way relationships sometimes do.

That being said, I'm the kind of person who can stand seeing my favorite characters go through angst -- as long as there's the promise of fluff and warm fuzzies at the end. Unrelieved angst and pain is a major deal-breaker for me when it comes to pairings!

starshadow said:
Would you rather:

A) see Danny and Lindsay's relationship develop over a case. Say for instance, another case came up like the one in "Stealing Home" that really affects Lindsay and her emotions (or Danny and his emotions), and then they eventually bond/console one another because of the case. Or, would you rather...

B) see Danny and Lindsay's relationship progress through a series of events, unrelated to cases. Take, for instance, the scene at Cozy's, where the two clearly had no other reason for being there on a case assignment, and were just bonding for fun. Same thing with the end of "Fare Game", where they just enjoyed eating bugs together. Haha.

Well: which one would you rather see happen?

I see them more likely to bond over a series of cases -- after all, they do spend a lot of time at work, and as someone mentioned, I doubt if the writers would allow a single relationship to take over the focus of the show. (I'm not sure the fans would like that to happen, either.) There might be the one case that shatters both their boundaries, and leads them to realize that they'd trust no one else with their deepest darkest secrets. I wouldn't object to seeing their relationship build up over a few light-hearted moments, the way relationships sometimes do.

That being said, I'm the kind of person who can stand seeing my favorite characters go through angst -- as long as there's the promise of fluff and warm fuzzies at the end. Unrelieved angst and pain is a major deal-breaker for me when it comes to pairings!

My sentiments exactly Starshadow!!! :p

Moriel21 said:
**Moriel waves and tosses lots of chocolate cream pie at Lynn, Rad, Auda, Vex, Smiliee, Em, Allie, Fogi and everyone else I didn't mention! :D Yay for a pie fight! And ducks out of the way of retaliation! :lol:**

*THROWs pie back* haha. moriel how dare you..oh i love pie

starshadow please try not to double or triple post - It's spamming and its against the rules. The edit function is set at 24 hours, so if you find you have something to add, but no one has posted after you, click the edit button and add on to your post rather than creating a new one. Thank you.

Mmm. Pie is good. *arms self with pie to throw at Moriel, then decides better of it and runs off to eat the pie*

I really like what you all are saying about the Would you rather. I totally understand what you mean, starshadow: I see realistically that they would bond over a series of cases, rather than personal bonding. Granted, the episodes that we have had (such as "SoY" and "FG") which DID include bonding outside of work, were really cute and fluffy for us, but I think that the producers often throw those aspects in to lighten up the show a bit. Since CSI is not focused, like most of you said, on relationships, but rather on cases, I think that the first choice would probably be the route that the writers would take to develop Lindsay and Danny's relationship together.

That being said, I still hope that we get more moments - even if it's for a minute or two - like the ones in SoY and FG where we can see the more playful sides of the characters instead of their constant work-oriented selves.

Hm, *writes*

Dear Danny and Lindsay,

...want some pie?

Sincerely,
the loving, yet somewhat - okay, completely - insane members of this thread devoted to your potential for becoming a couple. (AKA: The Danny and Lindsay thread)

P.S - So, how's life going? Oh, wait, you're stuck in a closet. Stupid question.

Jenn

*ducks at pie from Moriel and throws one back at her and everyone else*

Just popped in to say hey! Hope Danny and Lindsay are doing good in the broom closet. I would like to see some 1 on 1 moments between DandL outside of work as well as when they're working. Okay my input.. love you all!

**catches Rad's pie in mid air with her super ninja skills and tosses it back at her! :lol:**

Bit of a dead afternoon y'all! I don't know about y'all...but the heat by me is making it so all I want to do is lie down in a cool place and not move! Normally it's milder weather where I live, but it decided to forget that this week! Fun times! :p
Lucky D/L though...stuck in a nice dark, air-conditioned closet.... :devil: They should be staying nice and cool! Well that depends of course on just what they're doing in there... :devil: Heehee!

**Moriel dances off to stay cool and think nice guttery thoughts!**

Radical618 said:
*ducks at pie from Moriel and throws one back at her and everyone else*

Just popped in to say hey! Hope Danny and Lindsay are doing good in the broom closet. I would like to see some 1 on 1 moments between DandL outside of work as well as when they're working. Okay my input.. love you all!

They're doing good, I just checked on them, brought them snacks and some drinks. Of course, I knocked on the door, I'm polite!

Very tired, I do college on line and I have a research paper rough draft due by Midnight tonight and it posted at 12:05! I was ticked. *goes into my corner and rants* :mad: :mad:

Wow this thread has been a bit dead lately... so I'll liven it up a little (Even though I wont be here all day.. :()

okay Would you rather
A) See Lindsay ask Danny out on a date
or
B) See Danny ask Lindsay out on a date

*Getts hits with pie that I threw at Moriel that she threw back at me, and launches an M&M pie into the mix* :devil:

As big as a DL fan I am...most of you know... ;)I think I'm not really wanting a relationship right now. Don't get me wrong, love the idea of them together, but not right now...

It's too soon. Too soon after Aiden's death, Flack's injury, and Louie's coma. I'm mean, sure, in real life, it could make scenes that tragedy would bring people together, but for a drama, it seems like too much, too fast.

Agree/disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back