Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even tho i'm not a big fan of angst... i'll have to go with option A 2! it's so much more passionate and would be so much more entertaining to watch if it actually happened! *crosses fingers and hopes* lol.

I totally love angst. But too much is a bad thing sometimes.

I thik I rather like 1. I love anger induced actions. :devil: But 2 is so sweet....oh...I'm conflicted! :rolleyes:

But then again, I'd be happy with either :D

So, I am a totally fluffy at heart, but I would have to say I'd go with option A. I was watching Becker yesterday (don't know if any of you have ever seen the show) and the episode ended with the fact that these two characters had confessed their feelings, and were trying to deny them now (long story, the girl was in the hospital and the guy said 'I love you' and she said 'I love you' back to him) which ended up in them yelling and having an argument, so in the heat of the argument, Becker (the guy) yells: "Do you want to have dinner sometime?" and Chris yells back: "I would love to!" And then, in comedic fashion, they both look at each other and proceed to exit.

I would love to see something like that happen with DL. And it would be very entertaining to watch. :D

Jenn

iluvroadrunner said:
vex, is it on ff.net or can you pm it to me? i'm not a member of that particular board.

:D

I also posted the fic in the fan fiction thread on this site.

Off to work, have a great day guys!

iheartnickcath said:
Oh please, you picked it for the angst, you don't want Auda to know :D - speaking of Auda- Where is she?!? *throws a pie in her direction*
Oh you! You're just trying to get me in trouble! :p Heehee! Besides didn't we just establish that a compromise is good! ;) So I'm compromising...little angst for a lotta passion! :D So there! **hugs to you...then Moriel tosses pie at you and runs! Heehee!**

Moriel, don't worry my 'mess' comment was purely an approving one---I'd get worried if pie and M&M's weren't everywhere and this thread was silent.
Ahhh well good deal Auda hon...yeah something would be wrong if pie and m&m's weren't being tossed around here! :lol:

aww look the fluffy's have chosen option A. *smirks* Told ya Angst is nice!

theres my Auda! How I missed thee.

twinv's fic is kickass. You should read it, Em

EVERYONE..new chapter.of my story up..oh and if you love d/l drama..GO...YOU SEE THAT LINK DOWN BELOW..CLICK ON IT..THANKYOU
love
allie

aww look the fluffy's have chosen option A. *smirks* Told ya Angst is nice!
Lol...you and the smirking again! :p Lol! :lol: Yeah it's the only way I like my angst...when it's followed by a healthy dose of passionate fluff! :devil: :D I'd take a lot more angst if we got that afterwards! :D

Since we're playing this game, I have a contribution. Hoorah! :)

Would you rather...

A) see more conversational interactions between Danny and Lindsay (ie: their "phone sex" conversation, which was obviously a flirtatious scene) or...

B) see more physical interactions between Danny and Lindsay (ie: the scene on the rooftop, the hand-holding "experiment" in CotD.)

Jenn

I'm holding you to that Moriel!
I'd expect nothing less hon, lol! **hugs to you babe!** And hey IHNC use your lovely powers of persuasion and talk to TPTB, tell them if they agree to give us equal parts angst and passion...then they'll have many, many happy shippers...(and I will promise to not toss my pitchforks and rotten fruit at them! ;) )

And LadeeBear I gotta agree with IHNC and go with Option B...it really is all about the physical! :devil: Not that I don't love conversations, I do and if that's what we got I'd be happy with that! But the physical stuff is so much fun to watch...cuz you can tell they just want to jump eachother whenever they're within 20 feet of eachother! :devil:
(By the way IHNC I think we really may be twins, fraternal twins of course since you're angsty and I'm fluffy :lol:...well that or one brain in two bodies...lol...with how much we're agreeing lately...it's a bit scary! :D)
**Moriel giggles and skips off... :D**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back