Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Isn't our thread a party animal. - Broom closets, Booze, M&M's, Twister. and nice letters. Ooh Nekkid!Twister and Shower. D/L's still on the DL baby!

Its like a kegger in college..[am i aloud to say the word 'kegger', i wonder if i can say 'kegger'..oh well now..ive just said it..like 3 times]

Nice Avie IHNC...ship much? Lol! :lol:
And yeah this thread is a party animal, totally! Shower...how could I forget the shower? Silly me! :devil:

Okay I'm gonna the play What if...Choose one or the other Game again...: So....if we get to see D/L's first kiss which way would you want it to be...
1.)They have a fight over something (one of them is jealous, a case causes issues, whatever) and they get really heated and end up in each other's faces, steamed and breathing heavy and suddenly their lips crash together!
Or...
2.) A sweet simple goodnight kiss at one of their apartments doors after a nice date (which we may or may not see...doesn't matter!)...
So y'all decide and let me know...and I realize this all hangs on whether or not we'll even see their first kiss...but for the sake of this game, I'm saying we do get to see it!
**Moriel REALLY wishes she had the power to make that decision in real life and not just for the purpose of this game!**

First Kiss- I'll have to go with the second option. What can I say, I'm just an old romantic. Although, I don't think I want to see the first kiss.

61 days until the premiere!

And if anyone wants more info on the spoiler- pm me. However, unless you actually post in this thread, I'm unlikely to return it.

Pizzia and I are getting married! JK!

I'm going with A!. Because I know Auda will go with B, and we haven't had an good ol' nonagreement in awhile!

Thanks Moriel I hearts my ships. :D

Radical618 said:
Tuens out I'm back for a bit... that's how pathetic I am... and I'll have to go with A also... duh. It's angsty... :D

-throws tantrum- I will not let my twin go!
Your so not pathetic. :D
Oh yes, the angsty. That would make a great angsty moment.

I have to go with the first one. A little fight, and they kiss after getting upset. A make-up session.

Bye Rad, we'll miss you. don't forget about us.

vexus said:
I have to go with the first one. A little fight, and they kiss after getting upset. A make-up session.

Bye Rad, we'll miss you. don't forget about us.

How could I forget about you!!! I'll be dying without this thread! And IHNC don't throw a tantrum... I'll feel so bad... :(

Bye Rad!!!!

Okay, I'm going with option A! That's how I've always thought their first kiss would be! And, duh! It's angsty!!!!

I bring a pic and it says awww!

224-0200.jpg

:lol: IHNC, If I'm your angsty!pet, then what are you to me? lol, my angsty.... owner. No, that just sounds weird. Like, really, really, really weird! :lol:

Awww! I love that pic! Thank you! He looks so concerned. I hope we see concerned!danny if the spoilers are true!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back