Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I leave for half of a day and you guys have a new page...whoa...Love the pic, but this place is a mess. :)

I wonder if there's a way to combine angst and fluff into one just to satisfy all D/L shippers?

keich has it as an avi, I believe.. But I do love that pic. -sighs-

smiliee hmm, your my Angsty. ;)

Okay how's this, we take the beginning of the ep, and you all can have a fluffy ending?

Hey y'all! **Moriel waves!**
Lol, so apparently the popular choice for first kiss...was the arguement followed by "make up"! I'm not an angsty... **I'm NOT! :D** but I gotta say I'd go with Option #1 too...because of how passionate that kiss would be, can you imagine! They're both steamed and finally all that pent up sexual tension between the two of them would explode! Now that'd be HOT!! Angst or no angst...it'd be HOT! :devil: :lol:

Vex I love that pic hon, he's so concerned...I love it! It's "Awwww" worthy, definitely! :D
Okay how's this, we take the beginning of the ep, and you all can have a fluffy ending?
That works for me as well...way to mediate a nice compromise there IHNC hon! Good job! :D

Hi Auda! :D Wait so why is the thread a mess? :( I think we're fine! ;) :lol: Join us hon, we've got Nekkid Twister, showers, M&M's, booze apparently, lots of pie...it's a good party! :lol: :lol:

iheartnickcath said:
Ooh look who joined us with option A! -smirks-
-bows- Thank you, Thank you! :D
Yeah, Auda, the waters fine

Ohhhhh, you...stop with the smirking! :p I had a perfectly good reason to choose option 1...a non angsty one, silly! :D **Moriel sticks her tongue out at IHNC like a 4 yo...heehee!**
Yeah...no smirking, but you can take your bows...you deserve them! :lol:
And yeah Auda according to Danny and Linds, the water is fabulous! :devil: :lol:

Oh please, you picked it for the angst, you don't want Auda to know :D - speaking of Auda- Where is she?!? *throws a pie in her direction*

iheartnickcath said: - speaking of Auda- Where is she?!? *throws a pie in her direction*

Did you call me?? I'm here enjoying the D/L waters! I must tell you about my D/L dream sometime---you should write a fic about it! JK! ;) Throwing pies again?

Moriel, don't worry my 'mess' comment was purely an approving one---I'd get worried if pie and M&M's weren't everywhere and this thread was silent. :cool:

Have a great day everyone and happy shipping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back