Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Twin , she's leaving for awhile! :(

Now promise that you'll come back, and we'll save a pie for you too!

Maybe in episode 2, Danny will know just how much Lindsay means to him and could have lost her. Now the Angstytwin in me thinks that he may be "mad" at her for awhile, but not reallly mad at her. He would be extremely worried about her, if he didn't worry about her, he wouldn't have run into the building after her.

Awwww Rad! We'll miss you hon! Have a fab time in CA...and no worries we'll keep D/L safe and warm in your absense! :D
And Moriel, we can be the Cheesy!Chicks.
Rad I would LOVE that! That totally fits us...lol, sweet deal hon! :lol: Oh and before I forget, I like your new avie...nice!

IHNC hmmm, so I guess I'm gonna have to use my special powers and try to steal Smiliee to the fluffy side...lol! (Pssstt...Smiliee...how you doin'?! Lol :lol:)
Moriel I like that idea. I think it would be nice, and somewhat angsty!
Thanks Hon! :D Yeah I really like the idea too...and yeah, just a touch of angst! See, I'm not totally anti-angst! ;) Just not a fan of a lot of it! :p :lol:

Vex I could kinda see what you said happening, as long as it didn't last and was resolved quickly...ya know, momentary flash and then we get a hug or something! ;) Then I'd be okay with it... :D

Angsty!Twin!Vex - I think he'll be "mad" at her for awhile ;)

Just a spoon full of angst, helps the episodes go along. In the most delicious way! :D

Oh that spoiler...it gives me goosebumps just thinking about it...*sigh*
I am definately going to make sure that I am either able to watch that ep, or record it to watch later. *happy dance*
Hmmmm...while I am a self admitted Fluff addict, I can agree with the "spoonfull of angst" thing. It makes the fluff taste so much sweeter, eh? *snicker snicker* :)
Who has the m&m's, I'm starting to feel kind of hungry...

Hey Cyko where are you hon?! I need you and your lovely countdown! Lol :lol: I want the premiere to be tomorrow! **Moriel jumps up and down in excitement and anticipation!!**
Just a spoon full of angst, helps the episodes go along. In the most delicious way!
Lol, IHNC you rock! As long as its only a "spoonful" okay! :p :lol: (He can't be mad at her for too long...he'll have to show her how glad he is that's she's safe! :devil: :devil:)
Hmmmm...while I am a self admitted Fluff addict, I can agree with the "spoonfull of angst" thing. It makes the fluff taste so much sweeter, eh? *snicker snicker*
Yay another fluffy recruit! Wohoo! :D And hey anything to make the fluff taste sweeter! I'm ALL for that! :lol: :D

Oh no, not another fluffy!

*bows* Thank you thank you.. I like my little song thank you.. I need to put that icon. Its so fitting for me. I love Angst!.. and D/L ;)

iheartnickcath said:
Just a spoon full of angst, helps the episodes go along. In the most delicious way! :D

:lol: That's great! I love it!

And Rad we'll miss you! Have fun though!

Okay, I'm too excited for season three to start. I can't be patient much longer! It's taking too long!

I knew you'd love it my pet *snuggles you*

I saw we kidnap them, and make them write episodes, then, we take them on location, and make them read the scripts. Then we'll ...

Okay, I'm too excited for season three to start. I can't be patient much longer! It's taking too long!
Tell me about it Smiliee! It needs to start already...I can't believe it's still almost 2 months away...TOO LONG! :( **Moriel jumps up and down...I want it now, now please!**
I like my little song thank you.. I need to put that icon.
Lol, yeah you should IHNC! That'd be totally cute! :D Go for it! :lol:
I say we kidnap them, and make them write episodes, then, we take them on location, and make them read the scripts. Then we'll ...
Oh yeah, I'm totally up for that! Let's do it! :D And then we'll...indeed! :devil: :lol:

Cheesy!Chick, Angsty!Twins, Fluffy!Folk I will miss you completly... And keep a pie for me, and if you all decid to throw pies at D/L in the broom closet (which I totally encourage btw!), yell my name as you throw it. But right now, I'm still here and will be until later tonight! and here's a present for ya'll--
BroomCloset.jpg

I love D/L :devil:

Lol, Rad that pic is awesome! Did you make that? That is so great! :D Heehee, love it! :lol:
And no worries my other Cheesy!Chick we'll save plenty of pie for ya, and I'll toss a pie at D/L in your name! ;) Have fun when ya go hon!

Alright guys, I think I'm done for the week, hope you liked my manip guys.. (And glad you liked it Moriel... Love you all and will think about you all week long!!! bye!!! *hugs, kisses, M&M's, Pies, Booze, Twister, and the letters.. oh the letters!* :p

*hugs, kisses, M&M's, Pies, Booze, Twister, and the letters.. oh the letters!*
**waves!** Bye Rad hon! **hugs, m&m's, chocolate cream pie, nekkid Twister, and lotsa letters will be waiting for ya when you get back!** :devil: :lol:

And IHNC and I will guard the Broom Closet in your absense...we'll keep a close eye on D/L...right IHNC! :D (Shouldn't be too hard with all the cameras y'all have installed in that broom closet, lol! :lol:)

Camera? Where? *looks around* Oh wait, I installed that camera, Duh. Of course I know where it is.

Wow, Isn't our thread a party animal. - Broom closets, Booze, M&M's, Twister. and nice letters. Ooh Nekkid!Twister and Shower. D/L's still on the DL baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back