Danny/Lindsay #10 ~ "Does IT Turn You On?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
New thread? I always feel that this thread is running way ahead of me lol :)

Can't really hate on Claire Forlani. I like her as an actress. I'm trying to be positive :)

Iheart---you're a corpse now! Throwing my own pies at me...well, here's a big chocolate cream pie coming your way. :p

Moriel, now don't get all angsty on me. ;) Jennifer Angell may have pretty eyes and such, but she needs to eat some protein---too thin for me. I think she'll be pretty cool, but that doesn't mean that she's going to go after Danny. There is an abundance of hot masculinity to go around---Flack, Hawkes, Mac,and even Adam is cute---and for all we know she might like Hammerback. Why not? He deserves some love. He's also a former chef. He's also all knowing.

I'm lovin' the pics!! :)

Hey, emotionally where would you all like to see D/L's relationship go?

emotionally...i don't want angst that comes from him screwing up. danny (really, i do believe this) doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would cheat, so i don't want to see that happen between the two of them.

i want him to take care of her. however, this could be a problem considering half the time he can barely take care of himself. so basically i want to see danny mature a little more.

pizzapie said:
LadeeBear said:
But at the very end, Danny moves his hand around to the back of Lindsay's chair, like so.

Alright, then, last picture. Wait...where did his hand go?

Of course he moved it to touch her butt- we all know he'd been wanting to forever anyway!

If the ship does become cannon: I wouldn't mind moments like the final scene of SOY or something like the final scene of Recycling between Mac and Stella maybe once or twice a season. I think the NY writers can handle it.

Of course he went to touch her behind, it's only obvious.. :lol:

Hmm, emotionally? Umm, ind of like what Roadrunner said. I don't want to be all angst all the time. No cheating on eachother, I want them to be true to their hearts.. *cheesy i know* But seriously, if they date, they should keep it classy, not all over eachother having sex everynight, (although Mini M&M's wouldn't be so bad... :devil: )Basically, as long as their happy. :)

audacity said:
Iheart---you're a corpse now! Throwing my own pies at me...well, here's a big chocolate cream pie coming your way. :p

Moriel, now don't get all angsty on me. ;) Jennifer Angell may have pretty eyes and such, but she needs to eat some protein---too thin for me. I think she'll be pretty cool, but that doesn't mean that she's going to go after Danny. There is an abundance of hot masculinity to go around---Flack, Hawkes, Mac,and even Adam is cute---and for all we know she might like Hammerback. Why not? He deserves some love. He's also a former chef. He's also all knowing.

I'm lovin' the pics!! :)

Hey, emotionally where would you all like to see D/L's relationship go?
Hey audacity
dont forget about pino he`s cute to but we dont see him that often

I wouldn't mind seeing Pino more often. Last time Pino, Lindsay and Danny with the DB was cute. Pino was really only talking to Lindsay can you imagine what Danny was thinking. ;)

Moriel21 said:
Smiliee you're an angsty? WHAT?!! :eek: Lol :lol: The AngstyTriplets are multiplying...good heavens! :D

Heck yes I am! :lol:

Hmmm... Emotionally I would really like to see Danny mature and try to take care of Lindsay. And really don't want either of them to cheat. Though, I don't think either of them would.

Aaaah Pino, *fans self*

Emotionally- I'd like them to keep building the relationship that they have been above anything else, and D/L being there for each other, no matter what. No cheating- it's also not very classy, so I don't think the writers would do it. I could see Danny "messing up" in a way- more along the lines of saying the wrong thing or something. Maybe he says something to her and it strikes her the wrong way. (I'd hope he'd be mature and apologize then)

And yes, I like my angst, but I'm not against a little fluff.

hey everyone..long time no see...i hope you missed me..im soo busy lately, but emotionally i would like to see d/l in a happy place, i want them to be happy with each other.[so no angst ILRR ]. and pretty much everything else ILRR said. how can you fight that..but everyone knows that they should be together. and if there agianst it then they are very angry people....and since there is a lot of non -d/l love...or it seems to me..that there is..i really needed this picture..and its my absoulute favorite..even though i have alot more faves...

http://www.csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=94&pos=810

oh i always giggle at that!!!!!
love
allie

Moriel, Anna has a REALLY pretty smile to begin with, but then you add Danny and his surprise to the mix, and by God, she can't stop smiling!

Of course, Danny can't stop smiling because he thinks it's a date. (And he can't stop staring either!)

Emotionally, I would love to see the protector side of Danny come out more. I really want him to be this totally cliché "knight in shining armor". I think his character is protective, in general, but I want him to be protective of Lindsay. And I think I want Lindsay to open up more, especially to Danny. I want to see them have more of that *points to above photos*, just being together and having fun! :)

Jenn

allieluv_csi said:
hey everyone..long time no see...i hope you missed me..im soo busy lately, but emotionally i would like to see d/l in a happy place, i want them to be happy with each other.[so no angst ILRR ]. and pretty much everything else ILRR said. how can you fight that..but everyone knows that they should be together. and if there agianst it then they are very angry people....and since there is a lot of non -d/l love...or it seems to me..that there is..i really needed this picture..and its my absoulute favorite..even though i have alot more faves...

http://www.csi-caps.com/displayimage.php?album=94&pos=810

oh i always giggle at that!!!!!
love
allie

I love that eppy! So many good D/L moments! I love that scene too... :D and Ladeebear I love how you did that with the links very cute, and yea, that part was full of squees in my house that night..

Auda honey, no worries I'm not going angsty on ya! NO WORRIES! :D And yeah after a good night's sleep...I'm a lot less worried about Miss Forlani! And besides you're right, there's plenty of men to go around...I don't think they'll have her go after Danny...especially after our lovely spoiler (which has been confirmed by several people now it seems)!
I want them to be true to their hearts.. *cheesy i know*
I agree Rad totally! **high five for the cheesiness!**
Smiliee lol, so I guess I won't be converting you to the Fluffy side anytime soon? :p Lol! :lol:

Allie I like that pic a lot...it's cute!

LadeeBear love the pics hon...and the little descriptors :D Cute!
I really want him to be this totally cliché "knight in shining armor". I think his character is protective, in general, but I want him to be protective of Lindsay.
Yeah honey, I'd love to see that too!

Emotionally, I think I agree with everyone...I'd like to see a little more of their feelings for each other...I'd like to see the protective side of Danny towards Linds, and I'd like to see Linds able to let down her guard and need Danny...I love the strong character that she is, but I think it would be really cool to see her fall apart and need Danny to help/fix/take care of her and of course then I'd love for Danny to be there when this happens and have him take care of/protect her!
I love this spoiler of Linds going undercover and having something go wrong and Danny freaking out and finding her...cuz it's just like what I was saying...Linds will be in trouble and need Danny, and he will be there to find her, protect her and save her...he will be her knight in shining armor and I LOVE that! I'm so hoping this spoiler is true!!

That will be such a good eppy if that hapensss... Oh guys, I'm leaving fro Cali Tomorrow at like 4:00 in the morning and wont be back till the 31st.. :(.. I'll be on as much as possible today, but after that. who knows how much I'll get on... just thought I'd let you know about my departure.. :(

*Hugs to alllll*

And Moriel, we can be the Cheesy!Chicks.. :lol:

awww thank you all for likeing my picture..its my fave..okkk....go read the new chapter LOOK DOWN!!!!! NOW SEE THE LINK..CLICK ON IT..THANK YOU

No, Moriel You can't have my Smiliee, Twin said I can keep her, so I'm keeping her. *huggles smiliee while eating the pie, Auda threw* Tnx hun! *throws a pie at pizza*

Twin I will completely miss you :(

Moriel I like that idea. I think it would be nice, and somewhat angsty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back