Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Same here. :) Oh, post the spoilers in a "spoiler-box thing", which you can access after you preview your post. :)

Oh and what do you guys think of my signature? I just made it right now! I'm so proud of it! Oh and I'm taking requests now! Teehee.

Waiting for my episode... still waiting!!
    Yep, we definitely do! :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Okay that's totally cool about the dish and that station! Lucky, lucky you hon! Very cool! :D :D

Okay so for the spoiler boxes...when you post your post with the spoiler...yeah it should be in a spoiler box...here try this...click on the reply button and then in the "Instant UBB Code" box...click on the "Spoiler" link and then type the subject of the spoiler in the box...then hit enter...then the box will pop up again and type the spoiler in and it should post okay...hopefully! I hope that makes sense! :D Thanks for trying hon! ;)

kissme I love your new siggy hon! Beautiful!! :D

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: I knew you'd say that, sweetie. I don't even know if I'm staying for the episode either! I have dinner plans, but my cousin isn't even here yet!! He can be sucha jerk sometimes. :lol: But he makes up with it by liking CSI too. :lol: I talk about it with him all the time. It's a shame that I only have one or two friends who like CSI. Everyone else thinks it's "gay", which is also a HORRIBLE way of describing something. It's politically incorrect.

Anyway... I hope we get some serious DL action tonight! We deserve that now, don't we?

4. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

We get no D/L whatsoever! Not even a "How's Lindsay?" at some point from him. She's in the beginning of the episode, than gone for most, except one more scene with Hawkes. Although, they did a much better job of hiding her pregnancy this week.
    I think I have the hang of this. Thanks for all the help, everyone!

5. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Wait . . .

Wait! Danny does ask how Lindsay is right after the show comes back on after the commercial break they went to after she gets bit! He does care! He does!

6. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

this message is left blank becuase I am too slow at typing. :D

7. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

Still watching the ep like you are, but maybe we can say he didn't do more because he is working his case with boss-man Mac?

8. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

I don't know how I missed that, but it was three hours ago. However, there are no scenes together, not even working on anything else. I apologize. Geez, I feel stupid now. I totally did not see that scene. Sorry, sorry, sorry : For the record, I'm glad I was wrong, because maybe it does mean he still cares for her. I just wish that there had been more of anything betweent the two. (

9. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

catey dear, no apology needed because
    when i heard him say it after reading your spoiler, it meant that much more. you just added a little bit of angst which spiced things up :D

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Look what I made!

[​IMG]

11. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I love it kissmesweet! It's amazing! :). the way you connected the pictures makes it look like danny is actually moving his hands.
    I really really thought that we were going to get a scene were Danny actually shows that he is worried, like as a facial expression. Or maybe even him going to the hospital....but atleast we got him asking Mac if she was ok...

There is definitley a scene that Danny and Lindsay are in together, though the rest of the team is in it as well....The team isn't allowed to work the case where Hawkes has been accused of something, and we see Danny getting really pissy and holding out his cigarette lighter looking for something.(i hope that doesn't get cut...). But the scene looks pretty long from the writing, and its like the whole team in the same room, so thats good at least. :)

12. mercy

mercy Lab Technician

kissme, that's awesome :cool:! I would ask you how you did that, but i've got a long way to go to get anywhere near the level of that! You captured a great scene there!
    Well, the whole snake bite thingy seemed to be a bit anticlimactic. Between the time she got bit and then resumed working, Danny was the only one who asked how she was (he cares!) and no one seemed particularly worked up about it after the actual bite scene, like it was no big thing. Maybe it was a plausible way to limit Anna's screen time, certainly made things interesting.

darx, great spoiler, definitely has me counting down to next week already, when the west coast hasn't even seen this week's ep yet! Am I hooked or what? :D

13. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Is it safe to come back? :eek: boy, am I embarassed. That's what happens when you have three kids wanting something, when you are trying to do something. So sorry,once again :eek:
    Well, at least we know he cares enought to ask about her. I was right earlier, when I said they would use the snake bite as an excuse to not have her in very much of the show. that much easier to hide Anna's pregnancy.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I used Photoshop. I took each of the images and faded in each picture slowly. :) Teehee. I'll make another one real soon when I find nice DL pictures. :)

Oooh! You have kids? I LOVE kids. I'm still 18... and going to college next year. To me, having kids seems a million lightyears away, although I'd love to have kids when I'm older. :D I'm great with kids though. My younger cousins mostly. :)

15. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Re: Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!" *DELETED*

Post deleted by catey1234

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.