Danny/Linds #12 "Country vs. City Kind of Foreplay!"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Moriel21, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

I think you've got an excellent point there. Since we already know that he is willing to wait for her while she sorts out her problems and even offered to help her with that, she must be more important to him than anyone before.

And if she had to go away for a (short :D) while he will certainly not immediately turn his attention to someone else (like Angell or Stella).

Do you still remember the number? You should try it. Perhaps your subconscious -start X-files tune- has picked up an actual number :eek:.

I love to read those D/L dreams, they're so funny (kissme I'm still laughing about that goldfish :lol:) .
    *Will read them before I turn in tonight; perhaps that inspires my own dream world :devil:

Oh I thought I was the only one who really liked Hawkes and Angell. It's a perfect couple and they can double date with D/L :D :D. The four of them would definitely turn some heads. :)

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! :D I've missed you all...I haven't posted in forever! (Okay so it was only like a day, but for me...that's a looooong time!) :lol: :lol:
    Anyway, Hi!! :D

Yeah Aud said basically all that I know...D/L should be getting at least one scene this week, Stella is in it with them...but at this point I don't care! :D As long as D/L has a scene I'm good! I mean of course I'd love an "alone" scene...makeout scene :devil:...ya know! But I'll take anything right now! And as for Anna leaving...yeah I don't see it being for very long...and we are promised at least one good big shippy moment mid season...so she'll be here for that for sure! :D :D

Aud! Hi Fluffy Twin! **huggles!** Your dream totally made me laugh! :lol: Glad it was only a dream though...or crying would have quickly followed! ;)
    Kate like everyone has said, I'm not really worried about Angell as far as busting up D/L...I think the writers have invested too much into our ship to so blatantly tear it apart now. I'm not worried! Plus like my lovely angsty pals have said for me (thanks Rad, Lynny! :D ) Angell belongs to Hawkes! Which would be totally cute! :D
    Lynny you be nice to my Twin! ;) Or I'll do something to your Macky! :lol: And you're right my dear, Linds is totally worth the wait for Danny! She's his lobster! ;) :lol:
    Lol, nope dutch you are definitely not alone in liking them together! And yeah that quartet walking down the street...wowza! That'd be hot! :devil:

Can't wait for our ep y'all....I want it now...I need my D/L fix...I've been having major cravings...!! :p :lol:

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Excuse me...MY Mac thankyouverymuch

I wonder if the 'big midseason event' alluded to over in the Spoiler thread will be Lindsay related. It'd be ripe for D/L if it is :D

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, Mel you and Lynny crack me up! :lol: :lol:
    what does the spoiler thread say? Does it say anything specific or just that there's a big mid season thing? Cuz I think we've known about the mid season thing as far as our ship goes for a while...but if there are more details...I want to know!!! :D :D

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea, I'm interested to read what the spoiler thread said too, might be going there in a moment.

Mo! I've missed you! and don't worry, us angsty's have got your back... (the pic of Linds by herself in your avvie is really pretty)

I can't wait for the Ep either... having no DL is haunting me... I need Dl, I need DL. It's like an addiction...

Edit Idea popped into my head... not too long from now a new three-aadd will be occuring.. any new (or old) idea;s for names?

6. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Lol, yeah I'm being lazy at the moment...well really I'm at work and shouldn't even be on at all...but I can't resist! :lol: Let us know what you find out okay!
    Awww you're too cute Rad! **Hugs to you!** Glad to see you hanging out more...I like that! :D And nice of you angsty's to have my back...even though it's fluffy! :lol: I know doesn't Linds look pretty in that pic...love it! :D

Lol it's TOTALLY an addiction hon...a sweet sweet addiction and I need my fix, dang it! :lol:

7. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

There's not much there. Someone asked when Lindsay's secret was most likely to out. And I just answered (based on what's discussed in here already).
    probably ep 12. And that (as Pam) promised us something is going to happen midseason :rolleyes:.
    So no new facts. I'm sorry if I've got a lot of people excited about nothing. :eek: :eek:

edit Re:Rad
    Although it seems like a long time before we really get there, but how about (I know it's so obvious and not really original): "I like you - A LOT!"

8. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Exactly what I was thinking Dutch! It's so perfect! They're so perfect.. :lol:

I'm so glad I've been able to be on more too Mo. School hasn't been as much of a hassle as it was in Aug and Sept. Thank goodness, now I can talk about DL all I want..!

Oh and I'm glad there's no new facts, I want to be crazy suprised for her secret and all the other stuff we're going to be offered...

9. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Awww dutch no worries on the spoiler hon... :D It's all good! ;)
    Awww yay that'd be a totally fabulous new title when the time comes! Love it!! :D Ohhhh or a variation...
    Danny/Linds #13 "She Likes Him--A LOT!"
    or Danny/Linds #13 "They Like Eachother--A LOT!"
    (more to come! :lol: )

Yay for not as much school hassle Rad hon! :D Very cool! :lol: Lol, part of me wants to be crazy suprised and the other part of me is dying of curiosity to know like right now! :lol:

Hey by the way...I LOVE your new banner and icon Rad! They are totally awesome! :D

10. vexus

vexus Pathologist

I'm not worried about what the writers have planned for these two. I do love that we are openly discussing what we think will happen and what will not happen. That's what makes this ship sail.

I'm hoping for a big scene between them in the next episode but I will live with a small scene too.

I just want a scene?

*Who's got the candy?

11. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Yeah Vex I'm not worried about what the writers have for our ship either...I think they will do us justice! :D I'm excited about what we'll get...I think it'll be good! :D **Note to PTB, please do not let my faith in you be misplaced! :p **

Lol yeah I'm totally with ya...I would LOVE a big scene...but right now I'll take anything! Anything, oh please! :D Eye!sex would make my week! :devil:

Did you ask for some candy hon? Here ya go! :D **Mo passes Vex some candy corn and m&m's! Yummy!**

Off to see if I can find some D/L spoiler pics! :D

Guess what I just discovered...Pam Veasey wrote this Wed. eppy!! YAY! Hope rises again...the odds of our scene being good...just drastically improved...I'd say! :D YAY!! :D

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Whoa, loads of new posts! Isn't that exciting?
    Nope, not alone. Aww! That'd be soo cute!
    I see Stella and Danny as completely platonic friends, nothing more than that.

YAY-- Pam is the best! She's so awesome for supporting our ship!!! LOVE HER! :D

This is for the lack of D/L lately... from "Risk", Season 2 after the infamous line: "Hello, Ms Monroe." ahhh. It's so cute. :D

[​IMG]

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Nice pic :)

There's an upcoming ep called Sweet 16 when Lindsay gets a cobra bite during a car search. We can all bet Danny will be there with her while she goes to the hospital for antivenin :) Or at least I hope he will be :grin: And then he can take care of her later on while she recovers *sigh*

14. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Thanks for the spoiler MacsGirlMel. Something to look forward to, yeah. That would explain the shorest absence. ;)

15. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovelies! **Mo pops in and passes cookies and hot cocoa out to everyone!** :D

I'm starting to get excited for our eppy...I am really really hoping we get a good scene...even if it's small, I really hope it's good! My hopes rose dramatically when I saw that it was Pam writing this ep! Lol! :lol: I may be hoping completely unrealistically but just seeing her name in the writer's slot...made me believe we could get a good scene! **Mo drops to the ground ready to beg Pam to give us one good scene...small, big...don't really care...just one good scene! Please Pam please!!! :D **
    Yeah kissme I agree...either great friends, or even like a big sister/little brother type relationship...where they tease eachother and joke and laugh with eachother...but nothing romantic I don't think!
    I know huh! She so totally does rock...I'm so glad she's a D/L shipper...heehee, it's such a nice feeling to know one of the bigwigs is totally on our side! YAY! :D :D

Love that pic and that whole scene kissme! Danny's reaction to Linds is priceless...and her grin, you know she LOVED the attention from him! I love it! They are so into eachother there...yeah baby! :devil:

I heard that too Mel, but I think I read that it's actually Hawkes who takes her to the hospital...so my thought then was, maybe Danny is out on another case and they couldn't get ahold of him, but when he comes back he hears that Linds went to the hospital and freaks out and rushes right over to see her...and so we'll get a Danny totally concerned, and then him checking on and comforting and maybe even taking care of an injured Linds! Which I would LOVE! :D Hopefully it goes down something like that! ;)

35 hours and 4 minutes for me! I'm getting excited! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.