Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Give and you shall recieve..." Danny's ass?

:lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO! That explains so much.

As for whether Flack would go through Danny's things...maybe his underwear drawer.

Looking for one of the pairs he left there? Or to borrow one of Danny's? :lol:

With Danny's trust issues, I'd expect he'd just ask Danny about anything he was curious about. I don't think Flack is guarded in the same way Danny is, so he'd find Danny going through his desk at work really cute.

True. Flack is always so overprotective of Danny. He would never do anything to cause more stress. :lol: Danny, would definatly go through Flack's desk, fridge, bathroom, closets and every drawer in Flack's apartment. :lol: And Flack would love it and pretend not to notice that Danny is a curious little cat. :lol:

I am predicable, but this scene is a classic!

3403rh4.gif

OR

keepwalkingmesserdd3.gif

Top41 said:
"Give and you shall recieve..." Danny's ass? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

*ROFL* Funniest line of the day. Even more hilarious because the possibility is so there in the insinuated meaning!

And bwahahah at you pervs thinking dirty things about the wolfing down of a hotdog in five seconds. Perfect imagery and analogy, actually. (Hey, I'm not a perv, you people are influencing me, that's all. :p) Perhaps Danny and Flack's secret code phrase for doing the horizontal dance is, "Hey, wanna eat some hotdog?" :lol:

About the footsie thing, I already intend to write it in my current Danny/Flack story. ;) Not gonna say which part, though, heheheh.

Lorelai said:

3403rh4.gif

That's a wonderful animated banner! It's hypnotizing. So it seems Danny turned first and then Flack turned to face him, like he was thinking, "Oh yeah, Danny is so going to jab me 'bout my date." :lol: And then at the end, "Man, I am good. It's just a matter of time before he's mine." ;)

Kimmychu said:
And bwahahah at you pervs thinking dirty things about the wolfing down of a hotdog in five seconds. Perfect imagery and analogy, actually. (Hey, I'm not a perv, you people are influencing me, that's all. :p) Perhaps Danny and Flack's secret code phrase for doing the horizontal dance is, "Hey, wanna eat some hotdog?" :lol:
You see, we're innocent and they're corrupting us :lol:

Lorelai said:

3403rh4.gif

That's a wonderful animated banner! It's hypnotizing. So it seems Danny turned first and then Flack turned to face him, like he was thinking, "Oh yeah, Danny is so going to jab me 'bout my date." :lol: And then at the end, "Man, I am good. It's just a matter of time before he's mine." ;)
Yes, Lorelai, you know how to get the best momments. And Flack is too confident in himself there to be the one caught without telling his friend about a new girlfriend. He so believes he's got Danny eating from his hand, and it's just a matter of time both are dumping those trophy girlfriends (although I don't really think Lindsay could be called trophy under any circunstance) and go making new positions for thir personal Kamasutra :devil:

OK I just had to share this...

These are just so slashtastic! Seriously, Flack is worried about Danny so goes to his apartment. Forces the super to let him in and then goes through Danny's stuff... Do you think Danny will be upset by this? Then later, Danny seems to be hoping or expecting someone else at the door when Lindsay calls round? Read between the lines my D/F lovelies... :devil: :)

On a different subject, I'm just rewatching Down the Rabbit Hole. The small D/F chase scene has just been on. I love those two boys. :D

... my face when I read that spoiler for the first time: :eek:

OMG, is it possible? Did the TPTB listen to us? And it is just the freakiest coincidence we were just talking about Danny and Flack rifling through each other's things or what? :eek: :lol: It is an omen, my Danny/Flack shippers. :D

Wow, just ... wow. The continuity fairy has finally struck! :lol: Sure, it's not about Louie or about Flack's dad or what not ... but damn, of all the continuities we get, we appear to be getting the best one: more Danny angst WITH CONCERNED FLACK! :D :D :D Well, well, TPTB, some of you are listening after all. I am actually shocked that Flack would do something like that, going into Danny's apartment without Danny's knowledge. Whatever happened to Danny before, it must have been very bad for Flack to breach his privacy like that. You guys don't think Danny would have tried to ... commit suicide, would ya? :( That's the only reason I can think of for Flack to go to such desperate measures. I think Danny would be naturally upset about Flack going into his home like that ... but then again, considering their past interactions and how Danny seems to always trust Flack's decisions and actions are right for him ... maybe he'll be fine with it and just insist to Flack he's 'okay', like he did in Snow Day after he got his ribs and hand broken. :rolleyes: Hell, maybe he wants Flack to be there for him, like the guy always has every time he's in a really bad spot. And Danny being dismissive of Lindsay?! After she goes to his apartment and they're alone and not at the labs?! And Danny is expecting somebody else? The D/F shipper in me is seriously hoping it's Flack. Imagine the uproar that's going to cause. :devil: :devil: :devil:

And dang, why can't there be paragraphs in the spoiler box? Poot.

"Hey, wanna eat some hotdog?"
Or maybe for a little quickie.

Flack: Hey Dan, wanna eat some hotdog?
Danny: Sure. Where to?
*Flack drags Danny into the broom closet :devil: *

About the footsie thing, I already intend to write it in my current Danny/Flack story. Not gonna say which part, though, heheheh.

LOL. I'm tempted to write something where the whole team plays footsie and they don't know whose foot it is touching theirs lol....

My jaw fell on the floor when I read Elsie's spoiler. OMG, I know things are going remarkably well with SMACked -- and with D/F, too? Oh my golly, I'm in shipping heaven! :lol:

Flack going into Danny's apartment and through his things! XD tee-hee I wonder what he'll find in the underwear drawer LOL. But seriously, if he'd go as far as asking the super to let him in, then it would be a HUGE Danny moment and Flack would've been there to witness it (to react like that). And looking for someone else when Danny found Lindsey at the door? Hmmm... may-be he's expecting Flack. In his moments of distress, Danny would want to be with/ talk to someone who could understand him... could handle him. Safe to say that Lindsey's not that person.

Wow!!! :D

Lorelai, I love the banner! I love how Flack physically moves towards Danny when he turns around to speak with him. And then he watches Danny walk away before turning back around, with that self-satisfied smirk on his face. Flack wants that ass. Flack's going to have that ass. :devil: ;)

WOW!!! :D :D :D OK, having read the spoilers, I'm a bit speechless! Flack breaking into Danny's apartment? Oh, the man is in love. Head over heels. Even the slightest whiff of Danny in danger or upset and Flack is there and ready to do whatever it takes to save his baby. And the way Danny blows off Lindsay--who is once again making it all about her, telling him she covered for him (um, think she owes him :rolleyes: and being dismissive of his pain over Ruben and going on about what she needs--instead hoping it's someone else at the door? Much as I would love him to be hoping it's Flack, that might be too good to be true, BUT, I bet if it were Flack, Danny wouldn't be disappointed. ;) :D

That kind of leads me to a question that I think we can discuss without spoilers--do you think Danny would ever hurt himself? He's so emotionally fragile...can you see him attempting suicide? And if he did, what would Flack do? I think Flack would totally be gutted, but beyond that, how would he react?

Should she rub it in that she covered for him? I mean, last time I checked she owed him. BIG TIME. Almost got killed in the process. And here so goes, pretending to be the all-concerned friend. Come on, "You need me to...." -- The man knows what is best for his own well-being.

Danny's a bit fragile. But I think after all he's been through -- his childhood, growing up around gangs, the baseball disappointment, losing Louie twice, Aiden, his numerous downfalls at work -- and he survived all of them, he won't resort to suicide. He'll lose his job (which means a lot to him) and some friends. Or the friend.

Flack would talk him out of it for sure. Even if he has to sit on the guy to get his attention.

Hmm good discussion (and a bit depressing) :p, I can't see Danny harming himself to that extent. I can see how he might be self destructive, and I could imagine him on a downward spiral being depressed shutting everyone out and resorting to alcohol to ease his pain, but I think he is mentally strong (he must be to have coped with everything he has had happen to him so far) so he'd pull through. And Flack would help him out, I'm sure of that, he would be there for Danny in a non judgemental way, supporting him. :)

I know how you are all feeling! It's great for TPTB to once again acknowledge the D/F relationship. And it's answered our question of whether Flack would go through Danny's things. Yes he would, but only because he really felt that he had to. I know it's too much to hope for that Danny is expecting Flack at the door, but it's still nice to think that he might be... :lol: We all know how much Flack cares for Danny, but these spoilers just show it so well. :)

Top41 said:
That kind of leads me to a question that I think we can discuss without spoilers--do you think Danny would ever hurt himself? He's so emotionally fragile...can you see him attempting suicide? And if he did, what would Flack do? I think Flack would totally be gutted, but beyond that, how would he react?

:( Oh, Danny. Before finding out about episode 4x11, I'd say it would take a great deal of pain for Danny to even consider hurting himself as a means of dealing with mental or emotional trauma. This is a guy who was accused of killing a fellow cop, got locked up in a panic room with a bloody corpse for half a day, almost lost his only brother to a brutal beating, lost a good friend to a rapist who killed her, saw Flack's insides after a nasty bomb explosion ... holy cow, the list goes on! :lol: He's gone through all that and yet he's still going strong and holding up fine.

But, knowing the details of episode 4x11 ... I can see it causing Danny to finally snap. Compared with all that I've listed above, what will happen in that episode is something Danny feels he's directly responsible for, something that he believes may have had a different outcome if he'd done things differently. The guilt stemming from that can be what pushes Danny over the edge.

Not suicide though! I can't see him ever going for that option, even in the worst of times. Why? Because he has Flack. :D There's no way in hell Flack will ever let Danny harm himself anyway, not if he knows about it.

If Danny really does attempt suicide ... oh man, I think Flack would be furious. Not at Danny, but most likely at himself. Didn't Carmine mention that Danny looks up to Flack? I think Flack is aware of that, and this might prompt Flack to irrationally blame himself for not seeing signs or stopping Danny even though it's not his fault. I pity the perps who'll go under Flack's ... care during that time. :lol:

I was just wondering that if Danny was to attempt suicide would that not affect his career as a CSI?
I would be surprised if he did attempt it not totally. Most of the thing that he has already been through would affect him both mentally and physically, but whatever happens in ep11 I agree with Kimmychu this could probably be thing that will make him completely lose it.
If this to happen I think that it would be an amazing story line if played out right.
Especially any interaction beween danny and Flack if it is anything like On the job.

I don't think Danny would go that far. Maybe he was depressed, and when he went missing, Flack panicked.

- I guess this answers our question, whether Flack would go through Danny's stuff. ;) He will if he's worried enough.

The the spoiler box hates me.

As always I’m totally late. The spoilers for 4x13 do sound fantastic. :D

I do wonder what will happen that Flack is that worried about Danny that he would let himself into Danny's apartment. I don't think Flack would do that if he wouldn't be really desperate. Seeing that Monroe is going to be all about her again, I really hope that Danny will already dump her. And it would be perfect if Danny would be waiting for Flack when she is showing up; it most definitely won't happen but it would be perfect nevertheless...

I don’t think Danny would attempt suicide. I can see him being self destructive as Elsie said, being depressed or starting to drink, maybe… I could see him punching a wall, but I don’t think he would try to end his life.

As Kimmy said, Danny has been through a lot, and maybe that's the last drop that fills the glass. I don't feel like he would harm himself on purpouse.

i have the feeling that maybe Danny and Flack have a conversation, we all know Flack is his confident, and Flack feels something's wrong. Then he tries to talk to him bet Danny closes on himself again. As I said before, Danny wouldn't hut himself on purpouse, but maybe he has a bit of alcohol and calls Flack, who put together the last conversation and the call and that's why he enters his apartment.

Yeah, I guess I don't see Danny doing it with any sense of real desire to kill himself, but I could see him taking pills or something and sort of half-attempting it...and then calling Flack to help him.

Kimmychu said:
Not suicide though! I can't see him ever going for that option, even in the worst of times. Why? Because he has Flack. :D There's no way in hell Flack will ever let Danny harm himself anyway, not if he knows about it.

I agree...I think if Flack were worried about that in any way, he'd be camped out in Danny's apartment, sticking to his side 24/7. Flack would never let anything happen to Danny--Danny means too much to him.

If Danny really does attempt suicide ... oh man, I think Flack would be furious. Not at Danny, but most likely at himself. Didn't Carmine mention that Danny looks up to Flack? I think Flack is aware of that, and this might prompt Flack to irrationally blame himself for not seeing signs or stopping Danny even though it's not his fault. I pity the perps who'll go under Flack's ... care during that time. :lol:

Flack would be gutted, and yeah, I think he'd be pissed at himself for not being there or picking up on the warning signs. I doubt he'd ever let Danny out of sight again!

It makes me wonder if Flack breaks into Danny's apartment because he's worried something bad has happened to Danny. Maybe he is worried Danny might hurt himself. I wonder if that means after Ruben's death, Flack is keeping a close eye on Danny. I LOVE that TPTB are putting that in--the ep sounds fantastic, and builds on the Danny/Flack relationship, which, as we know, both Carmine and Eddie love. :D The fact that Lindsay pulls out her selfish shrew routine is jjust icing in the cake. :lol: But, given that Lindsay thinks she'll have to go to Don to get the story about what's going with Danny makes me think that at some point in the ep, Danny and Don do talk. :D It figures Flack would stop at nothing to find his Kinkapoodle. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back