Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top41 said:
I can so see that! :lol: Remember Danny's "ow!" when he shocked himself in "Heart of Glass"? It would be something like that, followed by a sweet little Kinkapoodle pout. And if Flack got mad about Danny going through his desk, Danny would just pout and show Flack his papercut and suddenly, Flack would be kissing Danny's wound (and no doubt helping Danny out his clothes. ;) :devil: )

:lol: I do not know why but I think Flack would just smile like a dork knowing Danny was rifling through his desk. He'd be thinking, "Danny's been looking through my things? He's interested in me!" ;) :lol:

Say, what do you guys think of the situation reversed? (Of course, that is assuming Danny actually has his own desk. :p} Do you think Flack will ever go browsing through Danny's desk or locker?

Hmmm, the locker might be a little difficult since it'll be locked when Danny's not there. Maybe Flack has magic fingers, if ya catch my drift? :p

And thanks for the congrats, guys! I think I'm gonna enjoy being an admin, heheheh. :devil:

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys… :)
Kimmychu said:
Say, what do you guys think of the situation reversed? (Of course, that is assuming Danny actually has his own desk. :p} Do you think Flack will ever go browsing through Danny's desk or locker?
I’m not sure. I think Flack would be tempted to risk a look around Danny’s desk, but he also knows about Danny’s trust issues. I do think it took quite some time until Danny did trust Flack the way he does now, and I don’t think Flack would risk to loose this trust Danny has in him. On the other hand, if Danny would have some food in his desk and Flak would know about it… ;)

Hmmm, the locker might be a little difficult since it'll be locked when Danny's not there. Maybe Flack has magic fingers, if ya catch my drift? :p
I’m sure Flack has magic fingers but he wouldn’t use them for Danny’s locker, but… I’ll stop here… :devil: :lol:

:D :D :D Guys! We have new input from Mr. Eddie Cahill himself about the relationship between Danny and Flack. ;)

When asked about Flack's friendship with Danny and what Flack gets out of it:

I think there's an impulse behind Flack: give and you shall receive. I think helping or being of assistance is rewarding enough. [In] the relationship they have, I don't think so much it's one-sided in that Flack's always giving, Flack's always giving. They have a great relationship outside of when they're in crisis mode, joking in the hallways and this and that, the little comments in the lab. And then getting into the other stuff, I think that's just what Flack does. That's just what he does.

Awwwww, isn't the second line just so sweet? :) How can anyone not love Flack after that? I think it's great that Eddie feels the relationship isn't one-sided; it's just more proof that Flack is truly a man who can stand on his own and has more than enough strength to bear Danny when Danny needs him. I'm very curious about what he meant by the last two lines. :devil: What's the 'other stuff'?! Eddie, you tease. :lol:

By the way, notice that in his entire answer, he never once uses the word friendship. He always uses relationship instead. ;)

When asked about the bar scene in episode 3x23:

I love that scene in the bar ... I thought it was a great moment, I thought it was extremely well written and within the context of that episode was a great button to put on the experience they were all going through. I think what Flack gets out of the relationship with Danny is shared experience.

Shared experience? I think that last line should just speak for itself. ;)

I also think it's awesome that Eddie and Carmine came up with Danny's now famous line of, "Does she have teeth?"! :D It's so cute that it was ad-libbed because it really made that scene with Danny and Flack in the hallway.

And when asked whether he ad-libs often:

I think if you were to leave Carmine and I in a room together, it could get nuts! I don't know if [what we'd come up with] would make sense, but it would be fun for both of us.

:eek: There are just no words. ;) :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Eddie Cahill, we love you so.

Kimmychu said:
And when asked whether he ad-libs often:

I think if you were to leave Carmine and I in a room together, it could get nuts! I don't know if [what we'd come up with] would make sense, but it would be fun for both of us.

:eek: There are just no words. ;) :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Eddie Cahill, we love you so.
Please, leave them alone in a room, but set a video camera first, I want to see it all :devil: :devil: ;)

It's interesting the fact he uses only the term relationship to alude the one Flack has with Danny, it implies there is something underneath and, even if there would never be a slash relationship in a CSI show, it means, at least for me, if there was any, it would be Flack and Danny.

Eddie Cahill is awesome. :D

I think there's an impulse behind Flack: give and you shall receive.

To me, this line sums up the Danny/Flack relationship. It's probably how Flack treats most of his friendships and is his philosophy for life, but in terms of D/F, Flack seems to always be the one giving. Probably because Danny is insecure and more than a little needy, and knows how to get himself into trouble! But by doing this he knows that he will be rewarded with a unique friendship, camaraderie and (my mind is full of the slashy goodness) obviously he is greatly rewarded in the bedroom. :devil: :D Sometimes the relationship certainly seems one sided, but Flack obviously knows that the rewards will come...

Awwwww, isn't the second line just so sweet? How can anyone not love Flack after that? I think it's great that Eddie feels the relationship isn't one-sided; it's just more proof that Flack is truly a man who can stand on his own and has more than enough strength to bear Danny when Danny needs him. I'm very curious about what he meant by the last two lines. What's the 'other stuff'?! Eddie, you tease.

By the way, notice that in his entire answer, he never once uses the word friendship. He always uses relationship instead.

Other stuff? :lol: Eddie, is a tease. But we love him! :lol:

Wow! I haven't noticed that. Thanks for pointing it out! Just made my day! :D

I love that scene in the bar ... I thought it was a great moment, I thought it was extremely well written and within the context of that episode was a great button to put on the experience they were all going through. I think what Flack gets out of the relationship with Danny is shared experience.

Shared experience? I think that last line should just speak for itself.

Each others yin-yangs. They understand and complete each other. This is the best relationship in the CSI's, for me at least.

I also think it's awesome that Eddie and Carmine came up with Danny's now famous line of, "Does she have teeth?"! It's so cute that it was ad-libbed because it really made that scene with Danny and Flack in the hallway.

No wonder the scene was so perfect. They were behind it!

You 2 usually ramble and don't make much sense in interviews, but who cares. You are perfect the way you are and we love you! And I know that whatever you'll do, we'll love it! ;)
And you need to be in that room. We love nuts, you'll have fun. It's a win win! ;) :lol:

Aww Eddie, let me count the ways I love thee!!! :lol:

PS. After reading the interviews I gotta say that both Carmine & Eddie, seem to know just what to say to make us happy. They say little, but it means the world. :lol: How can we not love them when they make us so happy!

Haha, Kimmy, I also noticed that he used the word 'relationship' rather than friendship. :devil: Innocent enough, but what's a fangirl to do, eh? ;)

I loved his answers about the relationship between Flack and Danny--there's so much depth there, so much of a connection, and it makes me such a happy bunny that the actors feel the same way we do about it (aside from the hot man-sex part, but hey, you never know ;)). And I really think the fact that Flack doesn't consider it one-sided is good--I don't know about you guys, but the one thing that has been hard to reconcile is the fact that Flack is always giving and Danny never returns the favor, so how could Flack not feel used?--it's good to hear from the horse's mouth (so to speak) that Flack doesn't see it that way. :D

Flack might give but we know how Danny thanks him in return.
Their relationship might seem that flack is always the one giving but maybe he is just easier to read than Danny.
But thats just what I think anyway .

I'm thinking maybe Flack feels good just being able to help someone, and more if this someone is Danny, because he never saw him as the son of a Legend Don Flack Junior, he simply sees Don Flack, the man who plays hoops and can eat a whole hot dog in five seconds.

Maybe that is the interaction Flack needs, someone who stands by him, who never judge and knows to ask him for help.

Hey, we have a new member in the thread! :) Welcome to the Danny/Flack thread, Stardust1989!

Flack might give but we know how Danny thanks him in return.

Oh yes, he certainly does. :devil: :devil: :devil:

I thoroughly enjoyed Eddie's thoughts on the Danny/Flack relationship too. (Hey, he uses the word himself! ;)) It's really great to have that question answered and settled for good, that Flack doesn't feel ... what's the word, slighted in the relationship. Wow, Danny and Flack really are, as Lorelai aptly put it, the yin and yang to each other. :D

Faylinn said:
--there's so much depth there, so much of a connection, and it makes me such a happy bunny that the actors feel the same way we do about it (aside from the hot man-sex part, but hey, you never know ;)).

:lol: Well, I think Eddie gave us a really big clue in his ad-lib often answer, didn't he? :devil: ;) But seriously, the best thing about the Danny/Flack relationship is that it's an amazing one whether there's any sexual interaction or not. :D They've been close from the pilot episode of the show, so until there's canon evidence of exactly when and how they met and how they got along from then on, we fans have so many possibilities to explore for them. I'm presuming they got off really well based on their current relationship. ;) Maybe Danny teased Flack a lot about his poofy hair back then or something and Flack teased Danny about really thick glasses. :lol:

poison_girl said:
... because he never saw him as the son of a Legend Don Flack Junior, he simply sees Don Flack, the man who plays hoops and can eat a whole hot dog in five seconds.

Awwwww, that's a good point there! Flack doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who gloats about his achievements and what not (except about his 'girlfriend' for the purpose of making Danny jealous, of course). I think it irks him very much when people act nice and chummy with him because of his legendary father (man, we don't know why the dad is a legend even now!). So yes, to have a good friend like Danny who doesn't want to be with him because of his dad and his name, Flack must appreciate that.

Oh, and Flack eating a whole hot dog in five seconds? That made me laugh so hard. :lol: It's probably very true!

^ :lol: at the image of Flack eating a whole hot dog in five seconds! :lol: So dead on, especially if Danny is naked and beckoning towards the bedroom.

"Give and you shall recieve..." Danny's ass? :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

And yeah, the comment about him and Carmine in a room together ad-libbing cracked me up. Totally cute, and totally something for fangirls to fantasize about. :devil:

As for whether Flack would go through Danny's things...maybe his underwear drawer. :devil: ;) With Danny's trust issues, I'd expect he'd just ask Danny about anything he was curious about. I don't think Flack is guarded in the same way Danny is, so he'd find Danny going through his desk at work really cute.

I love the way Eddie described their relationship: shared experience. Indeed! These two have been through so much together, and they only come out stronger each time.

And Flack gets his "somethin' somethin'" when they're not in crisis mode, so it's all good. ;) :devil:

^I have noticed Danny does tend to get more aggressive when Flack's around, but I've always kind of attributed that to Danny knowing Flack is there to protect him. He can be as saucy and bratty and pushy as he wants, because if the suspect decides to get mad, Flack will step in and keep him safe. Danny knows Flack would never let anything happen to him when he's right there.

LOL, yeah noticed that too. It's like he's showing off to Flack. That he's a big boy but he still needs protection. Also, it can also mean that Danny's letting Flack know that if anything happens to Flack, he'll be ready to help/defend him also.

Danny has a desk. In an office he shares with Lindsey and Stella. He also has a 17" iMac. And hey, you can use a picture slideshow as a screensaver for Apple computers! Let's say Flack decides to wait for Danny in his office, sits behind his desk just as the screensaver runs.... what does he see?

I think if you were to leave Carmine and I in a room together, it could get nuts!
Allow me to paraphrase: "If you were to leave Danny and i in a room together, I could go nuts!" -- Don Flack, Jr. :lol:

These two have a totally different relationship. I mean, sure they're friends and all that -- hangout after work, weekends and whatnot. I think they could finish each other's sentences and they have come to a point that they could have a whole different language that only they could understand. They could talk loudly in a crowded room and the people around them would not understand what they are talking about... I hope you get what I mean haha.

at the image of Flack eating a whole hot dog in five seconds! So dead on, especially if Danny is naked and beckoning towards the bedroom.
Had a totally different and M-rated image in my head when I read this! All these talks about hotdogs and eating and 5minutes :devil:

Had a totally different and M-rated image in my head when I read this! All these talks about hotdogs and eating and 5minutes
Oh thank goodness, so I'm not the only one whose mind immediately went there, heehee!

I now of course have a scene in my head where maybe Danny and Flack are at some dinner somewhere and Danny's supposed to be giving a speech or something, only when he looks down the room he sees Flack eating a hotdog sausage in a suggestive manner and Danny can't quite concentrate <g>

where maybe Danny and Flack are at some dinner somewhere

LOL, what I got from this....

Danny and Flack playing footsie. :devil: Care to make a fic out of that? LOL.

Danny's supposed to be giving a speech or something, only when he looks down the room he sees Flack eating a hotdog sausage in a suggestive manner and Danny can't quite concentrate <g>
Distraction, thy name is Donald.

Ceindreadh said:
Had a totally different and M-rated image in my head when I read this! All these talks about hotdogs and eating and 5minutes
Oh thank goodness, so I'm not the only one whose mind immediately went there, heehee!
I didn't thought about it when I suggested, but now that you mention it... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hehe, Danny obsolutely would tease Flack under the table and Flack would have revenge by having a hot dog in a mouthful. After that both would leave to do the dirty :devil: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back