Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candygirl1uk

candygirl1uk Pathologist

After watching an episode from season four- the one where poor old Danny is loosing it big time, and still blames himself for Rueben's death? Where Flack finds Danny and shares the list with him....

Well that is really touching. it shows beyond a shread of doubt that Flack really cares for Danny. Very sweet.... I'm assuming that considering that we've in England will be seing the new episode of Las Vegas, then the new episode of Ny isnt that far behind....

I'm loving Ny...

2. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I think it was definitely longer than three seconds. When I first saw it, I chuckled because Danny was glancing at him and then at the screen with this troubled expression and Flack was just staring at him. :lol: It was a little funny and cute and very Flack. :D

Ya think Flack has a personal handbook just for how to handle the Kinka-poodle? :eek:

1. Love your kinka-poodle. In the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the living room, in the labs. Anywhere. Love him.
    2. Protect your kinka-poodle. Even if it means getting kiboshed six ways to Sunday.
    3. Please your kinka-poodle. When he wants pizza with meat from a near-extinct animal, he wants pizza with meat from a near-extinct animal and he's gonna get it.

:lol: ;)

:D Yes, it was indeed sweet!

[​IMG]

Sure, Flack looked miffed in the scene ...

[​IMG]

But as you can see, Flack is all love for Danny. :D :D :D (Even after getting told off by a Danny in a bad mood. :eek: :lol:)

3. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I think it's so cute how Flack just kind of gets lost in looking at Danny. It's like he'll glance over and then just forget to look away. Flack obviously thinks Danny is just stunning. :D

:lol: We know Flack lives by that motto! :lol: The man clearly can't get enough of his sweet little Kinkapoodle. I mean, when he's around Danny, his face is clouded over with lust most of the time. :devil: I have a feeling the moment Flack gets Danny alone, his hands are all over Danny, relieving Danny of his clothes. :devil:
    Poor man. With Danny being the 'damsel in distress' type, sadly protecting his Kinkapoodle is a lot of work for poor Don Flack.

Well, duh, because when Danny gets what he wants, Flack gets to go to Kinkapoodle heaven. And Flack loves going to Kinkapoodle heaven. ;) :devil:

Definitely one of the best DF episodes ever. If anyone doubted Flack was head over heels in love with Danny before this episode, well, I think this really erases all doubt. The man is a goner!

Evidence:

4. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

I watched the episode where Danny still blames himself for Reuben and Riki steals his gun. The context in that episode that Flack cares for Danny more than a friend was setting on ringing bells.
    Would Flack have done anything like that for anyone else. He gave Danny time to bring in a suspect, that would not have happened for anyone else.
    Flack looked genuinely terrified with Danny in the alley, especially when he stood in front of the gun.
    Their chat at the end when Danny said something about Flack should never have got involved, I sweard Flack looked so hurt.
    And a completely happy note I loved how Flack knew Danny's number without even looking at his phone. He loves him!!!

5. althea

althea Lab Technician

Exactly nowadays people don't remember anyones phone numbers we have everything in a cellphone phonebook or whatever. Personally I can't even tell you half of my friends phone numbers. So the mere fact that Flack knows Danny's number by heart well that's just love isn't it?

It is a tough job yes, but the reward and benefits of an all access pass to kinkapoodle loving is well worth it. :lol::devil:

I've written some silliness over here regarding the boys its short and kinda sweet http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4175560/1/I_love_you_anyways

6. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

I wonder if Angell wouldn't mind if Flack..."bends"... both ways :wtf:

7. Top41

Yeah, I think that episode pretty much sealed the deal as to where Flack's affections lie. He's just a goner when it comes to his Danny!

THe look on Flack's face when Rikki had the gun and Danny got in between her and Ollie--well, I think if it had looked for an instant like she was going to fire anyway, Flack would have shot her without a second thought. He does not mess around when it comes to his Danny!

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:D Exactly! Flack has been shown to be a cop who sticks to the rules and gets pissed off/upset when he's questioned on that or finds out another cop's been dirty. Take season one's The Fall, for example. He literally arrested his own mentor when he could have closed an eye. So Flack giving Danny time to search for Rikki and save her from a nasty fate? Oh yeah, Flack doesn't do that for anyone else!

This was Flack's expression as he said, "You're my friend. Makes it my business."

[​IMG]

And this was Danny after hearing Flack say that:

[​IMG]

Yeah, Danny, you oughta be ashamed of yourself for going off on Flack like that after everything he's done for you!

:D :D :D YES! And Danny knows Flack's number by heart too, as proven in the season three finale! How sweet is that?

kayfeb, all posts in Shipper Central require at least three sentences to counter spamming so please post with at least that many sentences next time. As for your comment ... :lol: Angell's a smart woman. She wouldn't just not mind, she'll probably join the guys whenever she can. :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

9. Top41

That alone says so much about Flack's feelings for Danny. Heck, the man arrested his own mentor! He's not exactly a softy...for anyone but his Danny. In the last interview Carmine said Danny was going to "soften Flack up," but I think that mission has already been accomplished! At least when it comes to Flack's feelings for Danny--he'd do anything for his Danny, including making Danny do the right thing, even if that means Danny is going to be mad at him.

Talk about love...damn, look at the expression on his face, at the way his eyes never look away from Danny. There's nothing in that room but Danny for Flack.

I think Danny realizes Flack has feelings for him. He definitely probably feels ashamed of telling Flack that he should have minded his own business, but he's probably also wondering why Flack is so crazy about him.

Yeah, how cute is that??? They call each other so often that they have each other's numbers memorized. Danny does call Flack for help a lot, and well Flack is probably calling a lot to get a bit of Kinkapoodle lovin'. ;) :devil:

Look at the expression on his face! Look at the way his brow is furrowed. He's scared for his baby and yet ready to shoot at a moment's notice. He is not pleased that his baby has put himself in harm's way. Flack works pretty darn hard to keep his Danny safe--bad enough that Danny gets taken hostage and trapped in panic rooms. As far as Flack's concerned, Danny shouldn't be putting himself in front of a gun!

10. althea

althea Lab Technician

11. kayfeb

kayfeb Rookie

Just two questions for anyone here:

1. Why is Danny called "kinkapoodle"?

2. Is the "wildcat" you're referring to is Det. Angell?

Your simplest explanation is highly appreciated (i just can't keep my eyebrows up & i've been getting nosebleeds thinking why you call Messer a "kinkapoodle". Sorry, folks:wtf::lol::lol:

12. Top41

Well, I think there's a little bit of double meaning behind that...Danny definitely softens Flack up in the sense of Flack dropping that tough routine of his and being gentle and caring with Danny in a way he isn't with anyone else. But physically? There's nothing "soft" about Flack's reaction to Danny's physical presence. :devil: ;)

I think it was another test...Danny always seems to be testing the people he cares about--"How far can I push before they'll just throw up their hands and give up on me?" It's Danny's insecurity coming through. Hearing Flack say what he did was probably a huge relief to Danny.

Isn't that beyond cute? Flack is the taller one--blocking-wise, it would make more sense for him to sit. But nooooo...Flack is a gentleman and his baby is the one who sits. Like you say, always. :D It's so cute...Flack really does spoil Danny in cute little ways.

That was so cute--it was like Flack anticipated what Danny needed him to do. Seriously could the guy be more whipped? It's so cute. He really makes an effort to understand and take an interest in the CSI stuff when Danny is around. With other people, he's just kind of like, "Whatever, science nerds," like with Aiden in "Tri-Borough" or Stella in "Trapped," but with Danny, he kind of tries to show off, like he did in "Murder Sings the Blues." It's cute, Flack trying to impress his baby.

And yes, the more he helps Danny at work, the more Kinkapoodle loving and gratitude he gets at night. :devil: And Flack is all about Kinkapoodle loving and gratitude. ;)

And we know there's nothing Flack hates more than that! :lol: Look at that look Danny is giving Flack--that really is a, "You're on the couch if you laugh at me, buster!" look. :eek: Do not cross the Kinkapoodle!

Basically, Danny referred to a kinkajou as a kinkapoodle in "All Access." Somehow, it got to be his nickname--maybe because we know if Flack heard him say it, Flack would totally tease him about it and call him by it. So it kind of stuck, and really is fitting (Fay has a great side-by-side comparison of Danny and a kinkajou :lol: ).

Nope, that's Danny, too. Danny often gets compared to a cat while Flack gets compared to a dog. ZhuShuaijie came up with the 'wildcat' nickname and it really is perfect for Danny.

Angell, not that she isn't lovely, doesn't factor in much here, but there is a Flack/Angell thread somewhere in this forum.

It really is perfect for him. Watch "All Access" and then hopefully Fay will be by at some point to post the comparison (at least I think it was Fay who posted that initially...). ;)

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I never had a side-by-side comparison, but I do have this picture I posted ages ago when I came across it on Google:

[​IMG]

Remiiiiind you of anyone? :p Danny doesn't stick his tongue out as much now as he used to, but I immediately thought of Danny when I saw that. :lol:

I'm not quite sure why we ended up with Kinkapoodle, considering that Flack wasn't even involved in that scene, but who knows how these things work. :p

I love looking back at pictures from "Blood, Sweat and Tears"--one of the best D/F episodes, definitely. Episodes like that one and "Necrophilia Americana" are great ones to show that it's the little moments between these two that sell it for us. :D

14. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

You know, I'm really coming round to this way of thinking. I really want my own kinkapoodle though. :lol:

Seems like they've went through the seasons improving appearance for one another, Danny's buffed up and Flack, well, that ridiculous hair style now appears to be a thing of the past. Woohoo!

If DL does go belly up, it seems that DF is the future! :D

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Oh, that is good. :devil: Bet Flack's hard as a rock when it comes to that! ;)

althea, love the additions to the Kinka-poodle Handbook! So true, so true, Flack always gives Danny the seat. It's like he can't stand it unless he's watching over Danny like a towering shelter or something.

As for that unhappy kinka-poodle face, the situation in which it showed up is so funny and cute! :D (Damnit, I don't have the screencaps for it.) A rubbish bag almost clonked Danny on the head after he stuck his head inside a rubbish chute, and Flack laughed at him. What was hilarious was Flack instantly reverting to a poker face when Danny glowered at him as if to say, "You laugh at me a second more and my ass is hands off to you, kapish?" :lol: They are so cute together.

Oh, Fay, you just had to post that picture of the kinkajou, didn't you?! :eek: It's so ... pervy! Look at that tongue! And that pose!

Yep, that is so Danny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heheheh, I'm sure many people want their very own kinka-poodle! He's so cute and cuddly! Who doesn't want a kinka-poodle to pet and spoil? ;) Just look at Flack, there's a reason he's always so smug and happy and confident ... a kinka-poodle always does the trick!

(Oh boy, now I feel like drawing Danny in a poodle suit just for the cracktasticness.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.