Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Flack is such a great guy and understands so much about what his Danny needs he will even be glad to give a cuirtain girl from Montana a few oral sex pointers to help please his Danny!

Sucker.jpg

(I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it in here as this is a pretty pervy bunch and would be most apprecaited here!) :devil:

Last edited:
You know Flack is such a great guy and understands so much about what his Danny needs he will even be glad to give a cuirtain girl from Montana a few oral sex pointers to help please his Danny!

Sucker.jpg

(I wasn't sure where to put this so I put it in here as this is a pretty pervy bunch and would be most apprecaited here!) :devil:

Well, you guys are definitely dirty enough to appreciate it, and I must admit, you've corrupted me too, so thanks for the comic, it's really funny but I think we can give Danny a little more credit, can't we?:devil:

Anyway, I come bearing some pics. I watched a rerun of Night, Mother (S1). It's the one where Danny orders Flack around (they are looking for thieves, or muggers?). Have a look at Flack's face after Danny told him what to do next:
CSINY_110_206.jpg

Doesn't it look like an annoyed grin? Like Flack was pissed but really wasn't 'cause he already planned how to get back at Danny. And Danny so knew what he did to Flack. Like I said, you corrupted me :devil:

And then I came across this one: Flack asks Danny if he's OK after Stella shot the guy in Trapped. Look how concerned he looks:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI NY/Season 2/211 Trapped/211_1422.jpg

Shouldn't there be any new episode very soon?

Slap a double butt! :lol: I love that! Can you guys see Flack going up behind Danny in the locker room, squeezing Danny's butt to check if it's grown in ampleness or something? :eek: :lol:

Danny: ... Don. What ... the hell are ya doin'?
Flack: *squeezesqueezesqueeze* Hmm, I think they've grown by 0.4 inches in circumference.
Danny: ... are you tellin' me my butt got bigger?
Flack: *squeezesqueeze* ... *squeezesqueezesqueeze* Hmmmmm, maybe just the right side. I should start workin' the left side a little more.
Danny: ... *smacks Flack real hard*

Oh, Don Flack misses no opportunity to get his hands on that nice, round rump of Danny's! :devil: I imagine there are plenty of slaps, grabs and squeezes that happen when they work together. Flack totally has grabby hands! And Danny has a very grabbable ass. ;)

IThe whole episode took place within a day, right? The thugs may have specifically wanted Flack to be contacted since he appeared on TV and was the one who busted them earlier on ... but seriously, would they even have the time to watch TV when they're going to plan something as insane as break into CSI HQ? :p Naw, they probably got Danny to call someone who'd get things moving, so to speak. And Danny called Flack because Flack will not only do that, but save that bubblebutt of his too!

Yeah, I can't imagine they knew who the guy was who made the bust because how would they have had time? Their plan was pretty elaborate, and hey, they were just thugs anyway. The main guy may have knew who Flack was, but they probably just told Danny to call one of his fellow officers. He didn't call his boss, Mac. He didn't call his bed--erm, pool table--buddy from the night before. He called Flack--the man he knows loves him.

I can! :D Danny will eat it with his fingers too, just to drive Flack wild every time he licks and sucks them and gives Flack lusty looks. :devil:

Danny so teases Flack terribly! Is it any wonder that Flack totally pounces on him at every opportunity? Danny is a terrible tease.

Doesn't it look like Flack did grab some of Danny's ass in this picture:lol:
Flack is looking all innocent but you can just see a hint of a naughty grin forming on his face and of course the surprised look on Danny's face just gives it all away.:lol: GO TEAM FLACK!:lol:

0121copy.jpg

Oooh, it does! Danny looks so shocked, like he can't believe Flack just grabbed his ass in public. And Flack looks pretty darn pleased with himself because, well, he got a handful of kinkapoodle ass. :devil:

Sucker.jpg

:lol: That's funny! Except that I have a feeling rather than giving Lindsay pointers, Flack is looking down and telling Danny just what he likes. :devil:

Anyway, I come bearing some pics. I watched a rerun of Night, Mother (S1). It's the one where Danny orders Flack around (they are looking for thieves, or muggers?). Have a look at Flack's face after Danny told him what to do next:
CSINY_110_206.jpg

Doesn't it look like an annoyed grin? Like Flack was pissed but really wasn't 'cause he already planned how to get back at Danny. And Danny so knew what he did to Flack. Like I said, you corrupted me

No doubt Danny got a spanking for being such a little bossy brat. :lol: Flack looks like he's planning it right there. I love how Flack's looking up towards the window where he knows his Danny is. Suspect--who cares? Not when there's a pretty Kinkapoodle in the window. Romeo and Juliet, anyone? :D

And then I came across this one: Flack asks Danny if he's OK after Stella shot the guy in Trapped. Look how concerned he looks:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/love_fan_81/CSI NY/Season 2/211 Trapped/211_1422.jpg

Shouldn't there be any new episode very soon?

There's a new episode this week!

And yeah, Flack was terrified for his baby in "Trapped." And it was Stella who shot Jerry after he took Danny hostage, not Flack. I think Flack froze up when he saw Jerry holding his baby hostage. Not much can get the unflappable, tough detective to freeze up, but the sight of a guy holding his baby hostage did it.

CSINY_110_206.jpg

Doesn't it look like an annoyed grin? Like Flack was pissed but really wasn't 'cause he already planned how to get back at Danny. And Danny so knew what he did to Flack. Like I said, you corrupted me

Ooh I forgot all about that moment and yes it does look like Flack is totally planning a session of jackhammering.:devil::lol:

I love how Flack's looking up towards the window where he knows his Danny is. Suspect--who cares? Not when there's a pretty Kinkapoodle in the window. Romeo and Juliet, anyone? :D

Top you said it Romeo and Juliet for sure, I just don't want any tragedy where they are concerned. The best part of the picture is definetly how Flack is looking up to find Danny, screw the fact that they are chasing suspects who are on foot BTW. Flack will always find the time to stare at his baby.:lol:

I think its a mixture of concern and Flack thinking Danny, sweaty and in tank top.:devil::lol: Got get my baby home now!

Sucker.jpg

That's funny:lol: And your not the only one busy with the manips I add not really a good one but I tried. I still hold some resentment that Danny didn't stay with Flack in the hospital room in Charge of this Post so I just create my own version. Much better than heading off with scruncy face right? Can I ask a question, what do you guys think would have to happen for Danny to actually be there for Flack for a change? Would you like to see that happen Danny being Flack's knight maybe just for a day?

vlcsnap-3381949copy.jpg

Last edited:
CSINY_110_206.jpg

Ooh I forgot all about that moment and yes it does look like Flack is totally planning a session of jackhammering.:devil::lol:

:lol: Totally! That look definitely says, "Just wait until I get you home, Messer...." :devil:

Top you said it Romeo and Juliet for sure, I just don't want any tragedy where they are concerned. The best part of the picture is definetly how Flack is looking up to find Danny, screw the fact that they are chasing suspects who are on foot BTW. Flack will always find the time to stare at his baby.:lol:

Definitely we need a happy ending for these two. :D And yeah, Flack always manages to steal glances at his Kinkapoodle. I love it! The man is supposed to be looking for a suspect on a crowded street, but he can't help but stare up at his baby. And look how happy he looks!

That's funny:lol: And your not the only one busy with the manips I add not really a good one but I tried. I still hold some resentment that Danny didn't stay with Flack in the hospital room in Charge of this Post so I just create my own version. Much better than heading off with scruncy face right? Can I ask a question, what do you guys think would have to happen for Danny to actually be there for Flack for a change? Would you like to see that happen Danny being Flack's knight maybe just for a day?

vlcsnap-3381949copy.jpg

I think that's a fantastic manip!!! :D And that is exactly how I pictured it happening--distraught Danny would curl up next to Flack in his hospital bed and fall asleep, and then Flack would wake to the sight he loves most: his Danny.

As for Danny being there for Flack...I know that's something we'd all like to see. Flack's such a pillar of strength though that I don't really see him getting emotional or vulnerable like Danny does. Maybe if something really pissed Flack off, Danny could go to him and try to be supportive, the way Flack always is when Danny's upset. I could see something like that happening--Flack's really pissed off and ready to punch a wall and Danny comes to him and gets him to calm down.

Hey guys, i'm not a shipper but I found this song on youtube and just thought of how Flack is always there for Danny. It's call "Footprints in the Sand" by Leona Lewis. It's a beautiful song. You Brits might know the singer from the X-Factor. :)
Here's the link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08X2lN669k&feature=user

When she sings "i'll carry you" that can be taken litterally ... i'm sure Flack has taken Danny over his shoulders with D pretending not to like it. I"m not a shipper, really I'm not. :lol:

Hey guys, i'm not a shipper but I found this song on youtube and just thought of how Flack is always there for Danny. It's call "Footprints in the Sand" by Leona Lewis. It's a beautiful song. You Brits might know the singer from the X-Factor. :)
Here's the link to video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d08X2lN669k&feature=user

Awwww...that is a really beautiful song! And yes, it really does describe how Flack feels about Danny, and what he does for him.

When she sings "i'll carry you" that can be taken litterally ... i'm sure Flack has taken Danny over his shoulders with D pretending not to like it. I"m not a shipper, really I'm not. :lol:

LOL, I don't know...I'm smelling a possible convert! :D ;) But yeah, I can totally see Flack picking Danny up and carrying him. Danny might protest initially, but you know Danny--he likes to be adored. :devil:

Flacknatic said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I could hear the sarcasm all the way from this side of the world. And awww, Danny ain't that small! (Well, let us hope not, anyway. :eek:)

love_fan said:
CSINY_110_206.jpg

Doesn't it look like an annoyed grin? Like Flack was pissed but really wasn't 'cause he already planned how to get back at Danny. And Danny so knew what he did to Flack. Like I said, you corrupted me :devil:
Oh, that's a new one! We must add it to the DF moments! Hahahaha, look at the naughty grin on Flack's face! Oooh, Flack may be the one who gets to top Danny but he sure doesn't mind Danny bossing him around! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Top41 said:
Oh, Don Flack misses no opportunity to get his hands on that nice, round rump of Danny's! :devil: I imagine there are plenty of slaps, grabs and squeezes that happen when they work together. Flack totally has grabby hands! And Danny has a very grabbable ass. ;)
Betcha Flack and Danny do experiments together on Danny's butt in the labs when no one's around. Like, I dunno, test to see how high a quarter can bounce off one buttcheek? :lol:

And aaaaaaaaaawwwww, althea! That's a really sweet image. :) I can totally see Danny having done that in the season two finale. Mac's gonna have to take a break some time, and Danny, knowing how he looked when he saw Flack so pale and unconscious on the hospital bed like that, he would have rushed straight back to lie his head on Flack just like that. Awwww. :D

Oh, that's a new one! We must add it to the DF moments! Hahahaha, look at the naughty grin on Flack's face! Oooh, Flack may be the one who gets to top Danny but he sure doesn't mind Danny bossing him around! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I think Flack thinks it's cute when Danny gets bossy. The look on his face in that cap totally says, "You're completely adorable." I do think Flack gets to dominate in the bedroom, so outside of it, he puts up with Danny being a little prima donna. :lol:

Betcha Flack and Danny do experiments together on Danny's butt in the labs when no one's around. Like, I dunno, test to see how high a quarter can bounce off one buttcheek? :lol:

I could totally see them doing that! :lol: Danny would complain but he'd love the attention. And Flack would just get turned on. :devil:

And aaaaaaaaaawwwww, althea! That's a really sweet image. :) I can totally see Danny having done that in the season two finale. Mac's gonna have to take a break some time, and Danny, knowing how he looked when he saw Flack so pale and unconscious on the hospital bed like that, he would have rushed straight back to lie his head on Flack just like that. Awwww. :D

That really is how I pictured it happening! Danny would come back and wouldn't leave Flack's side. He'd sleep in the hospital bed next to Flack, which normally isn't allowed, but really, who's going to say no to Danny's big, blue puppy dog eyes?

It's picture time again! :D

402013ky5yv9.jpg

Danny sure isn't the only guy in the pair who has one hell of a bubblebutt. :devil: :drool: Look at the way Flack's filling those pants! There is no way they don't switch roles time and again, if ya get my drift. :devil: :drool:

ny403000843pl3.png

But that Danny, he just loves showing off to Flack that his bubblebutt is equally ... filling. :lol: ;)

And one of my favorite D/F screencaps ever:

df1es7.jpg

Geez, Flack, you need to wear looser pants or tougher jeans like Danny. :eek: :lol: ;)

It's picture time again! :D

402013ky5yv9.jpg

Danny sure isn't the only guy in the pair who has one hell of a bubblebutt. :devil: :drool: Look at the way Flack's filling those pants! There is no way they don't switch roles time and again, if ya get my drift. :devil: :drool:

Ooh yes I do catch your dirt I mean drift:lol: I never noticed Don Flack F-I-N-E ass until right now:drool: He should stop wearing those damn long jackets and coats.:p And you know these two bubblebutts are just making me think of Fergie's Humps song:lol:

df1es7.jpg

Geez, Flack, you need to wear looser pants or tougher jeans like Danny. :eek: :lol: ;)
:lol:Ah these two are shameless they don't care whose watching or whose near by, I love it. BTW what episode is this from?
I rewatched that now infamous moment between Flack and Danny, the "Yeah I like that." moment. Did you guys ever notice that when Danny got into the suspects face and the suspect turned to Flack for help and said, "This is harassment." Flack just threw up his shoulders and shrugged as if to say my kinkapoo can do whatever he wants whenever he wants...:lol:

It's ep 2.23 - heroes, poor Aiden.

Must say, I'm a DL shipper - don't shoot!! But I can see the definate chemistry going on between the boys here. The tension in SD, put one of my boys on the line. How many has he got but I think we all knew who he meant :lol:

Yay for pics! :D

df1es7.jpg

:lol: Poor Flack! The mere sight of his sexy little Kinkapoodle is enough to get him visibly...excited. :devil: And Danny, naughty little minx that he is, knows exactly what it is that he does to Flack!

Ah these two are shameless they don't care whose watching or whose near by, I love it. BTW what episode is this from?
I rewatched that now infamous moment between Flack and Danny, the "Yeah I like that." moment. Did you guys ever notice that when Danny got into the suspects face and the suspect turned to Flack for help and said, "This is harassment." Flack just threw up his shoulders and shrugged as if to say my kinkapoo can do whatever he wants whenever he wants...:lol:

LOL, yeah, that was funny! Flack's like, "He's my baby, I just sit back and indulge him, and then I get lots of lovin' at night." :devil: That was cute. Flack just came across as so smitten in that scene.

It's ep 2.23 - heroes, poor Aiden.

Must say, I'm a DL shipper - don't shoot!! But I can see the definate chemistry going on between the boys here. The tension in SD, put one of my boys on the line. How many has he got but I think we all knew who he meant :lol:

Welcome, Little_Peaches! :D And yes, Flack really only has one boy, and that's his Danny. We knew who he wanted to talk to, and so did the hostage-takers, which is why they immediately went to hurt Danny when they thought Flack wasn't going to give them what they wanted. Did you see the freaked out look on Flack's face? The man was beside himself at the thought of losing his baby!

So, I'm catching up on my CSI: NY. Thank God for Netflix. I just saw Adam's first episode and I have to say... I can never think of walruses the same way again.

That and it was just such an awesome episode overall.

Butt on to Danny/Flack. I rented Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss a while back solely for Carmine's butt scene. Well. I saw one of the caps recently posted and I just had to. I hopw I'm not breaking any rules, but we all know that's EXACTLY what's going through Flack's mind.

What does Flack think of when he looks at Danny?

Last edited by a moderator:
althea said:
I never noticed Don Flack F-I-N-E ass until right now:drool: He should stop wearing those damn long jackets and coats.:p And you know these two bubblebutts are just making me think of Fergie's Humps song:lol:
:lol: I never knew Flack had such a fine bubblebutt either until I saw that particular picture! And then I was all, "Dayum, so those are Danny's specialized benwa buttcheeks!" :devil: ;)

I rewatched that now infamous moment between Flack and Danny, the "Yeah I like that." moment. Did you guys ever notice that when Danny got into the suspects face and the suspect turned to Flack for help and said, "This is harassment." Flack just threw up his shoulders and shrugged as if to say my kinkapoo can do whatever he wants whenever he wants...
Top41 said:
LOL, yeah, that was funny! Flack's like, "He's my baby, I just sit back and indulge him, and then I get lots of lovin' at night." :devil: That was cute. Flack just came across as so smitten in that scene.
3030482ra1.jpg

Look at that smug face!

3030485sj1.jpg

Danny: Ya like that?

3030486lc2.jpg

Flack: Yeaaaaaah.

Oh yeah. :drool::drool::drool: No context, ladies and gentlemen. No context whatsoever except Danny loves goading Flack and Flack loves being goaded by the kinka-poodle. :devil:

jay said:
Butt on to Danny/Flack. I rented Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss a while back solely for Carmine's butt scene. Well. I saw one of the caps recently posted and I just had to. I hopw I'm not breaking any rules, but we all know that's EXACTLY what's going through Flack's mind.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Love the pun right at the start! And oh yes, Danny's bubblebutt was exactly what Flack was thinking about. :devil: (Unfortunately, I'm going to have to turn that image into a link instead. Bare butt kinda skips over the PG-13 line, I'm afraid. ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back