Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something interesting my friend (who is a DF fan) noticed in "All in the Family" was what was Flack doing in the crime lab if he's finished with the paperwork on his case? Not to mention it was his DAY OFF -- as Angell said. Okay, so maybe he's in the crime lab to submit his report.... but what could explain him going to work on his day off? ;)

Was it his day off, or was he just getting off work? I thought he said the latter to Lindsay when he said he was going to look for Danny. Either way, he was at the lab around the end of a shift...clearly hoping for a glimpse of his Kinkapoodle...and maybe a little somethin'-somethin' in the locker room.

One more thing, and I think I already mentioned this to Kimmy, is that when Lindsey was talking to Flack about Danny being absent at work -- stopping him en route somewhere and such, Flack's expression was like, "What do you want now?"

My friend mapped it out like this --

Lindsey: Don, do you have a minute?
Flack: *sigh* (turns to her) Yeah, what's up?
Lindsey: Have you seen Danny?
Flack: *sigh* Have you tried calling him?
Lindsey: He's not answering his phone... he's supposed to come to work. I'm covering for him.
Flack: *sigh* Okay, I'll go look for him.

And hey, is it just me or did Lindsey rolled her eyes :rolleyes: when she said that she's gonna cover for Danny that day?

Flack did look bored with her. I just don't think he likes her very much. Yes, they joked about the Laughing Larry stuff, but most of the time he's just cold to her. And he doesn't make eye contact with her much of the time (like when she was processing).

And I noticed the eye roll, too. Like she was so put out by having to cover for Danny. After he covered for her to be sweet, and then paid for it ten times over, you'd think she'd be a little more willing to be gracious about it.

Top41 said:
There was a physicality to their interactions in this episode that suggested both guys were comfortable with Flack being in Danny's space, and Flack getting a bit aggressive with Danny. To me, that says that there's a trust between them, and also that this isn't the first time Flack has put his hands on Danny or gotten in his space.
Just the idea of them being comfortable with each other on a physical level enough that Danny doesn't mind Flack being in his personal space and getting aggressive with him = :drool::drool::drool: (Gosh, I'm gonna love using that emoticon here! Doesn't it look like Flack whenever Danny's in his vicinity?!)

Heh, it does look like Flack! Flack is so smitten. But yeah, it is totally hot that Flack feels like he can be physically aggressive with Danny and Danny responds to it as though it's natural.

Oh yes, considering the fact Danny never once reacted badly to Flack touching him and getting straight up into his face, it was definitely not the first time Flack has ... touched him. :devil:

Perhaps Danny is used to these...bursts of passion from Flack? :devil:

love_fan said:
Danny was so drunk and she came on to him, it's like he never had a choice. I don't even want to think about it, so I just skip to a very concerned Flack. Now that was something nice. And Danny wanted so bad to be with Flack after he had been rescued.
:lol: That was an interesting aspect of the scene to me, the fact Danny had to drink alcohol in order for something like that to occur. I highly doubt them drinking was a trivial detail. The scene could very well have happened without any need of alcohol and yet, there it was, clear as day they were drinking and, as you mentioned, Lindsay was the one who made a pass at him, not the other way around. Also another interesting aspect to me. It seems the consequences of all this have already been clearly shown in season four in the apparent lack of interaction between Danny and Lindsay.

Maybe Danny cried "date rape" to Flack and that's why Flack forgave him. :lol: I do think it's interesting that Danny never seems to be the one to make the sexual moves. Flack's definitely going to have to chase Danny if he wants to start something, or get a little somethin'-somethin'.

And yeah, Danny's glance back at Flack just before Lindsay dragged him away was priceless. It was as if he looked back in the hopes of catching Flack's eye and apologize for Lindsay's rudeness. Seriously, how do you justify Flack asking for the EMT to come inside the warehouse so Danny didn't have to walk out and then Lindsay cutting him off and dragging Danny away eventhough Danny was badly injured?! :wtf::wtf::wtf: That was just ... yeah, I really felt bad for Flack. The look on his face when Lindsay cut him off and just hauled Danny away without waiting for a response from him or Danny himself was ... it was sad. :(

That look on Flack's face is gut-wrenchingly sad. He looks totally crushed. That's not the look of a guy who's glad another teammate is there for Danny. If it was a good thing that Lindsay was carrying Danny off, why did Flack look so crushed? And why did Danny look back? Things that make you go, "hmmmmmm..." ;)

The episode after the one where Danny flew to Montana, even non-D/F shippers thought something was up with the way Flack behaved towards Danny. He was almost brisk with Danny, and the one time he seemed his old self with Danny was when he judged Danny's one-liner to be 'shaky on the landing'. And you just know something's not right when Flack is willing to point out Danny's joke was not that good.

Flack is the only one who seems to find Danny's dumb jokes or quips funny, or at least he humors him. But yeah, he kind of made fun of Danny's joke. He also called Danny "Mess" which was totally cute, but perhaps a little dig as well? Danny is a mess if he thinks Lindsay is better for him than Flack. :p ;) :lol:

Yeah, that stood out to me too. You'd think he'd wanna go home and chill out with a steak, right? But nooo, where does he go the instant he's off the clock?

To the labs. Where his kinka-poodle is. Oh, Flack, you can't even go a single day without seeing Danny. :devil: :lol:

That really is so cute. And the look on Flack's face when Danny walks into the precinct at the end (which a few folks, including Elsie have in their AV). Could the man look any more smitten?? Really???

Tee-hee, in the last scene of "All in the Family" -- Danny was sandwiched between the precinct door with Flack towering over him. *getting ideas*

That would be so insanely hot, but I think Danny was too sad for Flack to make a move. I think Flack probably came over to Danny's after getting coffee with Angell (and having a heart-to-heart with her about Danny) and held Danny all night long.

But when Lindsey mentioned that Danny was not there, his face changed to concern for Danny. In a split second!

I noticed that, too. It was like in "Snow Day"--when Danny is in possible danger, Flack just springs into action! Danny really is the Lois Lane to Flack's Superman. :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
Tee-hee, in the last scene of "All in the Family" -- Danny was sandwiched between the precinct door with Flack towering over him. *getting ideas*
Oohh, that's hot imagery right there. Isn't it intriguing Danny did stop for Flack although he seemed unhappy with Flack just seconds before? He could have very well walked straight out and Flack probably wouldn't have blamed the guy at all. But no, Danny stops instantly at the door and asks (in a rather husky, soft voice, mind you) what Flack 'wanted him to say', kinda like he was asking Flack to tell him what to do or feel now because he really felt that lost. :(

And Flack, the smart, loving man he is, says the perfect and right thing with, "You're my friend, Danny. Makes it my business."

Awwww. :)

Imagine if Danny was injured further after Lindsey dragged him out instead of the EMT going to him. It'll be her head on the plate. LOL.

First rule of first aid, DON'T MOVE THE INJURED BODY PART/PERSON. :lol:
*ROFL* :lol: EXACTLY! Wow, that just made Lindsay dragging Danny away even more selfish.

But when Lindsey mentioned that Danny was not there, his face changed to concern for Danny. In a split second!
True, true. Proof:

csiny41302al5.jpg

This was his face while talking to Lindsay. You ever seen his face looking so blank before? Dang, it's contagious!

csiny41305lv6.jpg

This was him the moment he was told something was up with Danny. Zing! Insta-concern for his kinka-poodle! Ah, Flack, you're not as unreadable as you think.

Top41 said:
Either way, he was at the lab around the end of a shift...clearly hoping for a glimpse of his Kinkapoodle...and maybe a little somethin'-somethin' in the locker room.
:lol: Flack, you horndog! Take a picture, it'll last longer. Or, ya know, a video. :devil:

Perhaps Danny is used to these...bursts of passion from Flack?
Bwahahah, he sure seems to be! In episode 4x13, half the time he looked like he was all ready for a spanking or something and the only reason Flack didn't do it was because they were out in public! Boy, Flack giving Danny a spanking would be HOT. :devil:

Maybe Danny cried "date rape" to Flack and that's why Flack forgave him.

He also called Danny "Mess" which was totally cute, but perhaps a little dig as well? Danny is a mess if he thinks Lindsay is better for him than Flack.
*LMAO* Thank goodness I wasn't drinking my tea when I read that! The scary bit is that I can totally see Danny saying that!

And the look on Flack's face when Danny walks into the precinct at the end (which a few folks, including Elsie have in their AV). Could the man look any more smitten?? Really???
csiny41390vg8.jpg

Geez, Flack. Just go hug Danny and tell him you love him already!

Oohh, that's hot imagery right there. Isn't it intriguing Danny did stop for Flack although he seemed unhappy with Flack just seconds before? He could have very well walked straight out and Flack probably wouldn't have blamed the guy at all. But no, Danny stops instantly at the door and asks (in a rather husky, soft voice, mind you) what Flack 'wanted him to say', kinda like he was asking Flack to tell him what to do or feel now because he really felt that lost. :(

And Flack, the smart, loving man he is, says the perfect and right thing with, "You're my friend, Danny. Makes it my business."

Flack really knows how to talk to Danny, doesn't he? He knows just what to say to comfort and console Danny, and to make Danny feel safe. But even Flack is kind of at a loss in this episode--Danny just seems so broken and devastated over Ruben--quite understandably.

I loved Danny's husky, "What, Don? What do you want me to say?"

Thank you might have been nice. :lol: But I love how Flack isn't even thinking about that--he's just focused on getting Danny to stop blaming himself for something Flack clearly thinks he has no blame in. And Flack really seems to believe it--he really does see Danny through rose-colored glasses. He's never held Danny accountable for anything--he's always really forgiving and loving towards Danny.

This was him the moment he was told something was up with Danny. Zing! Insta-concern for his kinka-poodle! Ah, Flack, you're not as unreadable as you think.

I wonder if Flack has any idea the way his whole expression changes when Danny walks into the room or is even mentioned! Flack just lights up like a man in love.

Bwahahah, he sure seems to be! In episode 4x13, half the time he looked like he was all ready for a spanking or something and the only reason Flack didn't do it was because they were out in public! Boy, Flack giving Danny a spanking would be HOT. :devil:

Flack was definitely in a "must be stern with a naughty, disobedient Kinkapoodle" mode. :lol: I love the way he kind of put his hand out to hold Danny in place when Danny was pacing in the alley. That really was an "I'm the boss here" move!

Maybe Danny cried "date rape" to Flack and that's why Flack forgave him.

He also called Danny "Mess" which was totally cute, but perhaps a little dig as well? Danny is a mess if he thinks Lindsay is better for him than Flack.
*LMAO* Thank goodness I wasn't drinking my tea when I read that! The scary bit is that I can totally see Danny saying that!

:lol: I think Lindsay would be dead by now if Danny had. :lol: We know how well Flack reacts when someone hurts his baby. ;)

Geez, Flack. Just go hug Danny and tell him you love him already!

Flack really, really needs to. :lol:

I laughed so much at scruncy face in a Daze of Wine Roaches, she and Danny arrives at the crime scene in the wine cellar, Flack is giving them the lowdown of what's happening instead of asking him about the crime or victim or something even CSI or crime related she instead says, "I thought you were working the case at the UN building." Ooh passive aggresive Linds you thought you had Danny all to yourself didn't you?!:p She must have heard before hand that Stella and Flack was working another case and had it all worked out, how she would corrupt Danno. That is until Flack showed up and stormed on her parade:lol:. And then Flack tells her something about it being a busy night and she should know how it goes hellooo lady this is the big Apple okay he didn't say that last part:lol: And then she replies with "Its great to be back." And Don just looks down at his notebook and mumbles "Yeah." And the yeah was not the one he reserves for when his ogling Danny's bubble butt, the way he said it he might as well have said. "Whatever Lindsay!" I wish he'd said that instead.

Last edited:
Was it his day off, or was he just getting off work? I thought he said the latter to Lindsay when he said he was going to look for Danny. Either way, he was at the lab around the end of a shift...clearly hoping for a glimpse of his Kinkapoodle...and maybe a little somethin'-somethin' in the locker room.

Towards the end of the episode, I remember Angell mentioning that it was Flack's off day. Either way, he's still there... in the lab... AFTER he finished the case. Hmmm... I wonder why. ;)

That would be so insanely hot, but I think Danny was too sad for Flack to make a move. I think Flack probably came over to Danny's after getting coffee with Angell (and having a heart-to-heart with her about Danny) and held Danny all night long.

A hand on the shoulder would suffice for me. The scene itself was very emotional. But a soft kiss would be nice, too :devil:

Oohh, that's hot imagery right there. Isn't it intriguing Danny did stop for Flack although he seemed unhappy with Flack just seconds before? He could have very well walked straight out and Flack probably wouldn't have blamed the guy at all. But no, Danny stops instantly at the door and asks (in a rather husky, soft voice, mind you) what Flack 'wanted him to say', kinda like he was asking Flack to tell him what to do or feel now because he really felt that lost.

Danny walked off from Lindsey. But with Flack, he stopped and actually confronted the guy... waited for what Flack had to say.

That really is so cute. And the look on Flack's face when Danny walks into the precinct at the end (which a few folks, including Elsie have in their AV). Could the man look any more smitten?? Really???

He is as smitten as smitten can be... :lol: :D He had been so worried about his kinkapoodle... He's just so relieved to see him.

ny413-001862.png

Flack was definitely in a "must be stern with a naughty, disobedient Kinkapoodle" mode. :lol: I love the way he kind of put his hand out to hold Danny in place when Danny was pacing in the alley. That really was an "I'm the boss here" move!

ny413-001648.png

Sometimes Flack needs to be the boss, and I think Danny responds well to that. And I'm not just talking about the naughty side of them... :devil: :lol: Danny needs reigning in and he sometimes needs to be reminded of where the boundaries are, Flack is good for providing that support to him.
Flack to tell him what to do or feel now because he really felt that lost.

Anyway, such great discussions going on in here everyone! :D I must drop by more often to keep up with it all. :lol: But, I'm loving all the screencaps, Flack's face whenever he's with Danny, or whenever Danny's merely mentioned just tell you everything you need to know about how he feels. :D I think we've been quite lucky this season, some great D/F moments to look back on, here's hoping we get just a few more before the season is out! :)

Towards the end of the episode, I remember Angell mentioning that it was Flack's off day. Either way, he's still there... in the lab... AFTER he finished the case. Hmmm... I wonder why. ;)

He was waiting for his Kinkapoodle to come in and do the right thing. I bet he waited more than an hour, too. ;)

A hand on the shoulder would suffice for me. The scene itself was very emotional. But a soft kiss would be nice, too :devil:

That would have been perfect, if Flack had just tilted Danny's chin up and kissed him on the lips. Danny couldn't have misinterpreted that as "just friendship." ;)

Danny walked off from Lindsey. But with Flack, he stopped and actually confronted the guy... waited for what Flack had to say.

Oooh, good point. He stormed out on Lindsay, but he did stop and hear Flack out. It just goes to show who he's closer to emotionally.

He is as smitten as smitten can be... :lol: :D He had been so worried about his kinkapoodle... He's just so relieved to see him.

ny413-001862.png

Look at that expression! Look at how wide his eyes are! It's like he's mesmerized. Flack doesn't look at anybody else like that, ever.

ny413-001648.png

Sometimes Flack needs to be the boss, and I think Danny responds well to that. And I'm not just talking about the naughty side of them... :devil: :lol: Danny needs reigning in and he sometimes needs to be reminded of where the boundaries are, Flack is good for providing that support to him.
Flack to tell him what to do or feel now because he really felt that lost.

Danny does need reigning in and guidance...sometimes he's good about it and knows it and goes to Flack. And sometimes, Flack has to come after him, like in "All in the Family." But that's the thing about Flack--he doesn't give up on Danny. Ever. He could have pushed Danny aside and hauled Rikki in himself, but he didn't. He knew Danny needed to make that choice and he didn't take that away from Danny.

Anyway, such great discussions going on in here everyone! :D I must drop by more often to keep up with it all. :lol: But, I'm loving all the screencaps, Flack's face whenever he's with Danny, or whenever Danny's merely mentioned just tell you everything you need to know about how he feels. :D I think we've been quite lucky this season, some great D/F moments to look back on, here's hoping we get just a few more before the season is out! :)

We have been lucky, really lucky. And yeah, I love how Flack's face always reflects how he feels about Danny. It's all right there in his eyes. :D

Flack becomes soooo transparent when it comes to Danny -- and his irritation towards Lindsey haha.

That would have been perfect, if Flack had just tilted Danny's chin up and kissed him on the lips. Danny couldn't have misinterpreted that as "just friendship."
Oh yes, that would've been so sweet.

Danny: What do you want, Don?
Flack: *lifts Danny's chin up and kisses him* You're my friend, Danny. Makes it my business.

:drool:

Oooh, good point. He stormed out on Lindsay, but he did stop and hear Flack out. It just goes to show who he's closer to emotionally.
It was clear that Danny didn't want to talk. But he heard Flack out anyway.

althea said:
Flack is giving them the lowdown of what's happening instead of asking him about the crime or victim or something even CSI or crime related she instead says, "I thought you were working the case at the UN building." Ooh passive aggresive Linds you thought you had Danny all to yourself didn't you?! She must have heard before hand that Stella and Flack was working another case and had it all worked out, how she would corrupt Danno. That is until Flack showed up and stormed on her parade. And then Flack tells her something about it being a busy night and she should know how it goes hellooo lady this is the big Apple okay he didn't say that last part And then she replies with "Its great to be back." And Don just looks down at his notebook and mumbles "Yeah." And the yeah was not the one he reserves for when his ogling Danny's bubble butt, the way he said it he might as well have said. "Whatever Lindsay!"
:lol::lol::lol: I had to quote all of that because it's just too funny and more importantly, a real possibility! I should watch that episode again, if only to study Flack's behavior around Danny. I keep remembering it as the one where Flack was ... rather aloof around Danny and Danny seemed to know it and tried to overcome it with light humor and failed. (As for another particular scene involving Adam, it cracks me up every time because of what Danny and Adam did in one corner of the scene while Lindsay was checking out a piece of evidence. I can't believe the editors left it in!)

chaostheory08 said:
A hand on the shoulder would suffice for me. The scene itself was very emotional. But a soft kiss would be nice, too
Awwww. A hand on the shoulder would definitely have passed network censors but a kiss between two (very hot) guys? That would probably have scared the living @#$% out of them. (And no, I'm serious.) They're extremely conservative and believe in very narrow ideas, ya know. 'Love can only exist between a man and a woman who had sex once' and all that. :rolleyes::guffaw:

Elsie said:
Anyway, such great discussions going on in here everyone! I must drop by more often to keep up with it all. But, I'm loving all the screencaps, Flack's face whenever he's with Danny, or whenever Danny's merely mentioned just tell you everything you need to know about how he feels. I think we've been quite lucky this season, some great D/F moments to look back on, here's hoping we get just a few more before the season is out!
Please do! :) We always love having you around! Indeed, TPTB has been good to us, especially with episode 4x13.

And speaking of episode 4x13, let us have some screencaps of the scene where Flack asserts his dom self over submissive Danny :drool::

csiny41347rj7.jpg

Boy, when Flack is mad, he's mad. Look at the way his head's craned forward and his chin is jutting out! Danny, you were smart in this instance to be docile and unrebellious. Mad Flack is not to be trifled with!

csiny41352mh6.jpg

Of course, one of the most beautiful things about the Danny/Flack relationship is that the two guys know each other very well. Sure, Flack was unhappy with what Danny was doing but he'd never, ever hurt Danny even in anger and Danny knew it. Look at Danny employing his big puppy eyes to beg Flack to help him! This guy knows how to get under Flack's skin, alright! ;)

And does Flack cave in to those pretty eyes?

csiny41354sd4.jpg

You bet he does. :lol:

(As for another particular scene involving Adam, it cracks me up every time because of what Danny and Adam did in one corner of the scene while Lindsay was checking out a piece of evidence. I can't believe the editors left it in!)

What scene is that? I seem to be forgetting it. What were Danny and Adam doing?

And speaking of episode 4x13, let us have some screencaps of the scene where Flack asserts his dom self over submissive Danny :drool::

csiny41347rj7.jpg

Boy, when Flack is mad, he's mad. Look at the way his head's craned forward and his chin is jutting out! Danny, you were smart in this instance to be docile and unrebellious. Mad Flack is not to be trifled with!

He was pissed. But it was that pissed because he was worried sick thing, you know? I loved how tough Flack was with Danny. How assertive and take charge. And he was physically assertive, too, moving into Danny's personal space and following him when he tried to leave.

csiny41352mh6.jpg

Of course, one of the most beautiful things about the Danny/Flack relationship is that the two guys know each other very well. Sure, Flack was unhappy with what Danny was doing but he'd never, ever hurt Danny even in anger and Danny knew it. Look at Danny employing his big puppy eyes to beg Flack to help him! This guy knows how to get under Flack's skin, alright! ;)

It's funny, because really, you'd expect Danny to get pissy and defensive back, wouldn't you? Isn't that how guys normally react when challenged? And we know Danny gets pissy--we've seen it happen before.

But not with Flack. Danny gets all sweet and submissive and almost pleading. He knows Flack could call in the stolen gun anytime he wanted to. But Danny also knows that Flack responds to him on an emotional level, and that's what Danny plays into. It clearly gets to Flack when Danny is feeling vulnerable, so Danny lets that out with Flack, lets him see that he's scared and worried and upset.

csiny41354sd4.jpg

You bet he does. :lol:

:lol: That's be a big, DUH! :lol: Flack might be the biggest, toughest guy on the block, but when it comes to Danny, well, he just melts. Even though Flack kind of maintained his stern, "I'm the boss" stance, well, Danny got him to help out rather than calling the gun in. Flack might be the tough one, the boss, but Danny really has him wrapped around his little pinky. Flack's just whipped.

Flack did a little thinking before he gave Danny the four-hour ultimatum. But he gave in. Took part in Danny's little stalking mission haha.

Awwww. A hand on the shoulder would definitely have passed network censors but a kiss between two (very hot) guys? That would probably have scared the living @#$% out of them. (And no, I'm serious.) They're extremely conservative and believe in very narrow ideas, ya know. 'Love can only exist between a man and a woman who had sex once' and all that.

Teh gayz?! Besides, Flack wouldn't kiss Danny in front of everybody in the precinct. He can do better than that once they're alone. :devil:

csiny41347rj7.jpg

csiny41354sd4.jpg

:lol:

I love these pictures just look at Flack's face his ready to pop a vein, he is sooo pissy like he wants to shout at Danny that's it your grounded!I'm taking your ass home! :lol:He really is laying down the law on Danny, but he had to be that tough on Danny so Danny would listen to reason, but Flack was really worried that he had gone to far and pissed his kinkapoodle off for good that's why he looked so relieved when Danny showed up at the precinct with Rikki.

We have been lucky, really lucky. And yeah, I love how Flack's face always reflects how he feels about Danny. It's all right there in his eyes. :D

It really is all in the eyes it reminds of me of that really old song sung by Frank Sinatra and also the Flamingos yes that old! In my own defence I only know the song because it features so prominently in movies. Here's some of the lyrics

My love must be a kind of blind love
I cant see anyone but you
And dear, I wonder if you find love
An optical illusion, too?

I dont know if were in a garden
Or on a crowded avenue
You are here, so am i
Maybe millions of people go by
But they all disappear from view
And I only have eyes for you

:lol: I think those lyrics really match Flack's love for Danny.

Ya know what? I just realized this thread hasn't been graced by the most magnificent Danny/Flack screencap yet!

30401052dl1.jpg

:lol: Oh, Flack. Couldn't you have waited until you've both booked the perp AND found a room?! Talk about being uber-horny! :eek::p

And since I'm in the mood to show Danny and Flack touching each other ...

30401108jx7.jpg

Aww, look, Danny is brushing Flack's side with his arm. And look! Flack doesn't even mind. Hot. :devil:

And just because Danny's a little naughty kinka-poodle:

2180417zu9.jpg

Danny, dude? Flack is standing right there and believe you me, if you keep that up, he's not gonna care how many cops are around while he gives you a round-a-bout trip to nirvana, if ya get my drift. :devil:

althea, "I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" is so a D/F song! And totally sums up how Flack feels about his sexy little Kinkapoodle. No doubt about it--the man is a goner when it comes to his Danny. :D

Ya know what? I just realized this thread hasn't been graced by the most magnificent Danny/Flack screencap yet!

30401052dl1.jpg

:lol: Oh, Flack. Couldn't you have waited until you've both booked the perp AND found a room?! Talk about being uber-horny! :eek::p

For Flack, "wait" and "Kinkapoodle ass" don't belong in the same sentence. Or even the same paragraph. :lol: Clearly Flack is a man who likes to help himself to his Kinkapoodle whenever and wherever it pleases him to do so. :lol: :devil:

And since I'm in the mood to show Danny and Flack touching each other ...

30401108jx7.jpg

Aww, look, Danny is brushing Flack's side with his arm. And look! Flack doesn't even mind. Hot. :devil:

Mind? I think Flack loves it. But I also think it was sweet--Danny was kind of seeking comfort from Flack after he revealed so much about himself and Louie to Shane Casey. And Flack's just there, as he always is, standing strong for his baby.

And just because Danny's a little naughty kinka-poodle:

2180417zu9.jpg

Danny, dude? Flack is standing right there and believe you me, if you keep that up, he's not gonna care how many cops are around while he gives you a round-a-bout trip to nirvana, if ya get my drift. :devil:

Is that Flack or Mac standing right there? Either way, I know Flack was nearby. Danny was so tormenting Flack by showing off that round, full rump of his! :evil: He knows what the sight of it does to Flack... ;) :evil:

Top41 said:
Is that Flack or Mac standing right there? Either way, I know Flack was nearby. Danny was so tormenting Flack by showing off that round, full rump of his!
Hmm, I'm not sure. At first I thought it was Flack but then I read your comment and recalled Mac was in the scene too. I do think it's him though. Something about the way he's just ... standing there. Staring at that bubblebutt. :lol:

Here are some more D/F pictures!

35468473oh9iq3.jpg

Danny: ... oh my God, Don. Where the hell did you get that horrible thing 'round yer neck?!
Flack: You bought it.
Danny: Did not! I got way better taste than that!
Flack: Yeah, says the guy who keeps those scary fedora hats and leopard print scarves.

sweet1617ae9.jpg

I just love Danny's big-eyed expression here as he gazes at Flack. He always has big, puppy eyes whenever he looks at Flack.

stealinghome4wp5.jpg

Gee, Danny, what are you smiling like that about? Did you just plan something naughty for poor, unsuspecting Flack? :lol: :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back