Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yes, I'm sure that Danny gave Flack a hard time about that, or maybe he would have been upset that Flack hadn't confided in him about Mac and Peyton. It's not just the words, when he asked if Flack already knew, it was the way he said it...

I've been rewatching season 3 in the last few weeks and I'm loving all of these screencaps. Great job everyone, it's lovely to see so many pictures of these two guys together, or staring at each other with such obvious affection. :D :devil:

love_fan said:
In Heart of Glass, Mac finally admits that he's with Peyton, Danny's reaction is just priceless, I thought his mouth would never close. However, let me get to the point, Danny was extremely surprised and when he stands next to Mac, looking at Peyton doing her job, he asks him (all innocently) "Flack knows?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: I loved that moment! It was just so perfect Danny would ask that! If we ever needed to pick one brief moment that proved the closeness between Danny and Flack, this one would be fantastic. With just two words, it was implied that:

1) Danny and Flack apparently gossip about their peers (So cute! :lol:)
2) Danny assumes Flack shares everything with him
3) Danny doesn't expect Flack to hide anything from him
4) Danny is so Flack's 'boss' outside of the bedroom :lol: ;)

316_000040.jpg

Danny: *thinking* What? Flack knew Mac and Peyton are datin' and he didn't tell me? Me, his lover, his kinkapoodle, his world, his everythin'?!

316_000044.jpg

Danny: *thinking* Oh yeah. Flack is gettin' the couch for the week. No A-class bubblebutt for him for hidin' this from me!

Oh, that scene was soooo cute! :lol: It totally highlights how close the boys are. Danny didn't expect to hear gossip from Stella or Sheldon or even Lindsay ;) --it was Flack who was supposed to tell him.

And Flack who got in trouble for not doing it! :lol: You know Flack logged some couch time for that one. And Danny is a clever little minx--he knows exactly what the worse punishment for Flack is--no ass. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil: Can't you just see Flack holding his pillow and talking to Danny's closed bedroom door, saying, "I didn't think it was that big a deal!" :lol:

It kind of highlights the differences between Danny and Flack, too--I bet Danny comes home and tells Flack all about his day and what happened and what he heard and Flack just comes home and wants a beer, a steak and his Danny (maybe not in that order--more like Danny, beer, Danny, steak, Danny, Danny, watch Letterman, Danny ;) :devil: ). Flack probably didn't even think to tell Danny! But oh boy, did he probably pay for that oversight! :lol:

Concerning season 2*24
I believe Danny is cannot help but leave.He almost lost the person whom he love most.He needs the time to face everything. ;) :(
Here , the Danny did not stay, concern he seem loving woman.But is rush enter locale,because the Don still at the inside! ;) Here , you can discover that the Danny will soon collapse.
Still have 4*13
Danny very hope the Flack help him. the end,Flack say: you my friend Danny....
The last Danny at laugh.I think here the Flack frightenned the Danny,the Danny think the Flack will be like the Mac similar blame him. But.... Yeah! Flack without,they are still the 'friend'.so the here Danny at smile!
We are all understand,sure.Flack love Danny's Small tiger tooth and Danny's catamount temper :D :lol:!Same,the Flack is a Danny's to depend on.He also can't without Flack.He loves the Flack's eye and Flack burly shoulder. ;) :) :)

ZhuShuaijie said:
Concerning season 2*24
I believe Danny is cannot help but leave.He almost lost the person whom he love most.He needs the time to face everything. ;) :(
Here , the Danny did not stay, concern he seem loving woman.But is rush enter locale,because the Don still at the inside! ;)

Oooh! I hadn't watched "Charge of this Post" in a while--but Danny sure did rush past Lindsay with a cursory, "Are you okay?" :lol: Getting inside to Flack was more important. :D

Here , you can discover that the Danny will soon collapse.

Danny did look so sad when he looked into Flack's hospital room. I think he's totally lost without Flack and didn't know what to do. And running away was the easiest solution for Danny.

Still have 4*13
The last Danny at laugh.I think here the Flack frightenned the Danny,the Danny think the Flack will be like the Mac similar blame him.

Flack did get pretty rough with Danny in that alley. Flack was physical with Danny without being outright hurtful or abusive in any way. And I agree...Danny probably thought Flack would judge him or give up on him. Come on Danny, by now you should know better than that. ;) Danny sure looks distressed in that cap, though. :(

But.... Yeah! Flack without,they are still the 'friend'.so the here Danny at smile!
We are all understand,sure.Flack love Danny's Small tiger tooth and Danny's catamount temper :D :lol:!Same,the Flack is a Danny's to depend on.He also can't without Flack.He loves the Flack's eye and Flack burly shoulder. ;) :) :)

Awww...that describes them so well. :D It's Danny's feistiness and sexiness that just reels Flack in, and for Danny it's Flack's intense gaze and strength that won him over. The boys are so perfect for each other! :D

Top41 said:
And Flack who got in trouble for not doing it! :lol: You know Flack logged some couch time for that one. And Danny is a clever little minx--he knows exactly what the worse punishment for Flack is--no ass. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil: Can't you just see Flack holding his pillow and talking to Danny's closed bedroom door, saying, "I didn't think it was that big a deal!" :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That is one hilarious image. Or imagine him banging on the bedroom door Fred Flintstone-style, yelling, "DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNYYYYY!" *bangbangbang* If Danny was feeling mean and he owned a cat, he'd sic his kitty on Flack just for additional punishment. :eek: :lol:

It kind of highlights the differences between Danny and Flack, too--I bet Danny comes home and tells Flack all about his day and what happened and what he heard and Flack just comes home and wants a beer, a steak and his Danny (maybe not in that order--more like Danny, beer, Danny, steak, Danny, Danny, watch Letterman, Danny ;) :devil: ). Flack probably didn't even think to tell Danny!

:lol: So the assumption can be made that Danny's the talker of the pair. ;)

Danny: Man, today sucked! I had to go through another dumpster just for a stupid piece of evidence that wasn't even used in the end! And Mac, I dunno what his problem is but he was pointin' out every damn thing I did today and one of the lab techs spilled some yucky stuff onto my favorite shirt and -
Flack: Danny. Turn around.
Danny: I really liked that shirt, ya know? It was the last one at the store and - Don, what are you doin', youuuAAAHHHHH!
Flack: Mmm, Danny bubblebutt. Perfect complement to my beer. *gluglug*

:eek: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyways, MORE PICTURES. :D :D :D

bscap0380qr3zg0.jpg

pointinguz6.jpg

Top41 said:
Danny did look so sad when he looked into Flack's hospital room. I think he's totally lost without Flack and didn't know what to do. And running away was the easiest solution for Danny.

When I watched Charge of this Post I hated Danny's sudden departure from Flack in the hospital, I really wanted him to stay and not go off with what's her face. But thinking it over it was easier for Danny to leave then stay behind. He clearly hated seeing his love hurt so bad.
224-1498copy.jpg

Shame look at that face :(
Danny's life had not been all sunshine and happiness up until this point either. Louie had been beaten up prior to this and Danny had to stand at his hospital bed and see his brother hurt that terribly which was hard on him and then Aiden died :(. And Flack had helped him get through that bad times and then to top it all off poor Flackie gets injured and it got to much for Danny to deal with seeing all the people who he loves and cares about getting hurt all the time and he had to leave.

normal_3x17-016copy.jpg

I love pictures of the boys together especially the ones where they are caught flat out staring at one another. First its Danny and then its Flack's turn :lol:
3x17-019copy.jpg

God they are obviously so inlove!
This is one of my favorites I just love how close they are are standing and how there heads are leaning toward each other.
3x06-056.jpg

Awwww so cute.
normal_uke-006.jpg

I'm sure you've all seen this picture before but don't you just love how close they are standing and Carmine's hand tucked in under Eddie's arm. *Sweet*

^^the one that second from the bottom with Flack clearly stairng at Danny is sooooo Sweeet!!!!! You can deffently see how much Flack loves his kinkapoodle!

Kimmychu said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is one hilarious image. Or imagine him banging on the bedroom door Fred Flintstone-style, yelling, "DAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNYYYYY!" *bangbangbang* If Danny was feeling mean and he owned a cat, he'd sic his kitty on Flack just for additional punishment. :eek: :lol:

:lol: I can so see that!!! Poor Flack. It's not easy being in love with a mercurial, moody Kinkapoodle. :lol: ;)

:lol: So the assumption can be made that Danny's the talker of the pair. ;)

Danny: Man, today sucked! I had to go through another dumpster just for a stupid piece of evidence that wasn't even used in the end! And Mac, I dunno what his problem is but he was pointin' out every damn thing I did today and one of the lab techs spilled some yucky stuff onto my favorite shirt and -
Flack: Danny. Turn around.
Danny: I really liked that shirt, ya know? It was the last one at the store and - Don, what are you doin', youuuAAAHHHHH!
Flack: Mmm, Danny bubblebutt. Perfect complement to my beer. *gluglug*

:lol: I can totally see that, too! :lol: You know Danny always comes home and wants to tell Flack about his day, and Flack, well, Flack just wants to get to the good stuff. :devil: :devil: :devil: Not that he doesn't love listening to Danny talk or hearing what he says, but the Jackhammer has needs. :lol: ;) :devil:
:eek: :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyways, MORE PICTURES. :D :D :D

bscap0380qr3zg0.jpg

Awwww, Flack is so proud of his adorable little Kinkapoodle. :D The suspect is just like, "Get a room, you two!"

Another "Get a room!" moment! Flack's like, "Danny needs to be taking care of this so hurry up and confess!" and the suspect is like, "Oh man, did you really need to tell me you've got a boner for your boyfriend right now?" And Danny's all like, "Guess I won't be walking for a week..." :lol: ;) :devil:

althea said:
When I watched Charge of this Post I hated Danny's sudden departure from Flack in the hospital, I really wanted him to stay and not go off with what's her face. But thinking it over it was easier for Danny to leave then stay behind. He clearly hated seeing his love hurt so bad.
224-1498copy.jpg

Shame look at that face :(
Danny's life had not been all sunshine and happiness up until this point either. Louie had been beaten up prior to this and Danny had to stand at his hospital bed and see his brother hurt that terribly which was hard on him and then Aiden died :(. And Flack had helped him get through that bad times and then to top it all off poor Flackie gets injured and it got to much for Danny to deal with seeing all the people who he loves and cares about getting hurt all the time and he had to leave.

Exactly. I think it was just all too much for Danny. There's only so much one person can take before they just kind of break down, and it's not like Danny's the strongest person emotionally to begin with. When he needs to talk or someone to be there for him, he turns to Flack. And since Flack was the one hurt, Danny clearly didn't know what to do.

That's not to excuse Danny--he shouldn't have left. Flack never in a million years would have left Danny's side, but Flack is a stronger person than Danny.

And side note--could Lindsay even try to look sad? It looks like she's suppressing a grin at seeing her competition out of the picture, at least for a while. :lol:

3x06-056.jpg

Awwww so cute.

Definitely cute. I love how Flack is kind of sneaking a glance at Danny and how Danny is just leaning his head over, almost as though he expects Flack to come wrap his arms around him. I bet Danny loves it when Flack just envelopes him in a big bear hug and holds him and he can put his head on Flack's shoulder. Flack is so Danny's Knight in a Fugly Tie. :D

So, I know this isn't technically a Danny/Flack picture, but hopefully It'll pass. It contains some male nudity (behind) so it's in link only.

Yes, this IS Carmine.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj145/WolfBoy22/carminebooty.jpg

Butt seriously, if THIS is what Flack get sot see (he hopes) every night, then he is a very lucky man. Now he just needs to make sure he can KEEP seeing that every night.

Oh and it's from the movie Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss. I added it to my Netflix queue and will be able to get better caps by the end of next week if anyone would want them.

Seeing all these fantastic screencaps has prompted me to create a new Danny/Flack manip!

306dfmanipjc2.jpg

Is it not sweet that just moving them closer makes all the difference in the world? That's how hot they are, just close the distance between them and boom, their connection is instantly apparent. :D

Thinking back to episode 4x13, it occurred to me that there were very few scenes where Danny and Flack were in the same camera view. Heh, even TPTB knows how hot they are together. :devil: If there had been more scenes showing the both of them close up, television screens everywhere would have combusted from the heat! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Top41 said:
Flack is so Danny's Knight in a Fugly Tie.

:lol: That is a perfect title for Flack! Flack has no need for shining armour ... his fugly ties are more than enough to protect his kinka-poodle!

jay said:
Butt seriously, if THIS is what Flack get sot see (he hopes) every night, then he is a very lucky man. Now he just needs to make sure he can KEEP seeing that every night.

Flack clearly is fond of Danny's sweet ass, and yes, he clearly likes to go out of his way to make sure his all access pass to that sweet ass doesn't get cut off. ;) :lol: :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Seeing all these fantastic screencaps has prompted me to create a new Danny/Flack manip!

306dfmanipjc2.jpg

Is it not sweet that just moving them closer makes all the difference in the world? That's how hot they are, just close the distance between them and boom, their connection is instantly apparent. :D

AWWWWW!!! :D :D :D That's so adorable! It looks like they're looking at pictures from a trip they took or something like that. Flack looks like he's about a second away from leaning in and stealing a kiss from his Kinkapoodle. :D

Thinking back to episode 4x13, it occurred to me that there were very few scenes where Danny and Flack were in the same camera view. Heh, even TPTB knows how hot they are together. :devil: If there had been more scenes showing the both of them close up, television screens everywhere would have combusted from the heat! :devil: :devil: :devil:

There aren't many caps because the cameras seemed to focus on their faces, but I did notice that Flack was really getting in Danny's space a lot in that episode. I loved how when Danny told Flack to pretend he'd never seen him and went to get on his bike, Flack followed him and planted himself right by Danny's bike in a really forceful manner. And then in the alley, he pulled Danny away from Ollie and put his hand on Danny's chest to get Danny's attention. Clearly there's a physical comfort level there because Danny didn't react to any of that like it was out of the ordinary or get mad.

Top41 said:
Flack is so Danny's Knight in a Fugly Tie.

:lol: That is a perfect title for Flack! Flack has no need for shining armour ... his fugly ties are more than enough to protect his kinka-poodle!

:lol: :lol: :lol: So true! :D Who needs armor when your ties can scare away all evil-doers or those who would threaten the Kinkapoodle?!?!? :D

^^ Kimmi when I saw your manip I couldn't supress the awww factor moving them closer is magic. Which somehow reminded me of that comment Anthony Zuiker made about the promo picture for New York season 4, you know that lunch a top a skyline pic? This is the quote

In the promo, Danny Messer (Carmine Giovinazzo) and Lindsay Monroe (Anna Belknap) are sharing a sandwich. While this part of the photograph does not offer any clues about their work as CSIs, it does symbolize the pair's relationship with one another. "If you look closely," Zuiker said, "her toes grabbing the cuff of his jeans signifies their love for each other. In fact, the two make a perfect heart."

:rolleyes: :p How funny, sad and utter nonsense is that?! Me thinks we should send Zuiker some pics of the boys together so he can see what love looks like and we can start with Kimmi's because that's what a perfect heart should look like :lol:

306dfmanipjc2.jpg

Top41 said:
AWWWWW!!! :D :D :D That's so adorable! It looks like they're looking at pictures from a trip they took or something like that. Flack looks like he's about a second away from leaning in and stealing a kiss from his Kinkapoodle. :D

:lol: They do, don't they?

Danny: Remember this? We were gonna go up in that air balloon and I could hear yer knees knockin' like a pair of-
Flack: Mmm, I think that was you, babe. *smirk*
Danny: Was not. I was calm and collected all the way.
Flack: So grabbin' me and clingin' onto me like a squirrel the whole time is yer new definition of 'calm and collected', huh?
Danny: Shaddup, you. Don't you forget how you screamed when we nearly hit those electricity cables!
Flack: Naw, I'm too busy rememberin' what we did after our dinner of fish and you played yer guitar for everybody to listen.
Danny: Man, it was good. Did ya like our vacation?
Flack: Ooooh yeah. Who woulda thought river-raftin' would get me fired up so bad?

:devil: ;) :lol: :D

I loved how when Danny told Flack to pretend he'd never seen him and went to get on his bike, Flack followed him and planted himself right by Danny's bike in a really forceful manner.

Oh man, that was hothotHOT. :devil: :devil: :devil: The very moment that convinced me Flack was totally the boss of Danny ... and Danny loves it. :devil:

csiny41349wj7.jpg

Truly one of those moments you have to see for yourself to appreciate. :D Just look at Flack's expression in the screencap! And Danny's submissive pose! Bloody hell, Flack, just pull Danny on your lap and spank him already! :eek: :lol:

Clearly there's a physical comfort level there because Danny didn't react to any of that like it was out of the ordinary or get mad.

:D :D :D Yes, that's what's so amazing about it! Danny is a guy who does not like people getting into his space. Sure, he craves approval, but craving approval and letting people into him are two very different things. And heh, we have the proof now that sex isn't the deal breaker for him at all but constant, sincere support and a strong, reliable and generous soul. :) And we know who fits the bill perfectly, right? ;)

althea said:
Kimmi when I saw your manip I couldn't supress the awww factor moving them closer is magic. Which somehow reminded me of that comment Anthony Zuiker made about the promo picture for New York season 4, you know that lunch a top a skyline pic?

:lol: Yes, I remember that. It was hilarious to me because the fact is, if obvious and real chemistry and connection is there, there's no need at all to go to such lengths to point them out. The fact it even had to be pointed out says a great deal about the major lack of it.

Just think about this: when was the last time TPTB had to outright expound on what a great and close relationship Danny and Flack have? For any promotional pictures, no less?

They never had to, because it's there and the audience knows it. All ya gotta do is read through episode reviews and see even non-shippers squee over how magnificent the bond between Danny and Flack is.

The real deal is naturally there, always, without any need for it to be scripted or pointed out. (Just think of Danny's and Flack's good lines; often they're ad-libs and something the actors just spontaneously thought of. What does that tell you?) It's when there's nothing there that TBTP has to say and make up something in order to persuade people to think it's there. Unfortunately for them, all the official statements and scripts in the universe can't compete with genuine chemistry and connection.

Me thinks we should send Zuiker some pics of the boys together so he can see what love looks like and we can start with Kimmi's because that's what a perfect heart should look like :lol:

;) A perfect heart, you say?

306dfmanipheartnh1.jpg

Well. A picture says a thousand words, doesn't it?

Their jawlines are in perfect parallel alignment to the lines of the heart and they're both looking at the same point of the heart. How's that for an analogy for them seeing things the same way and understanding each other, hmm? And not only that, in the picture, it's clear Flack is Danny's protector and Danny knows it, but it's also a balanced relationship because you can see just how whipped Flack is by Danny. ;) How about that?

ZhuShuaijie said:
Concerning season 2*24
I believe Danny is cannot help but leave.He almost lost the person whom he love most.He needs the time to face everything.
Here , the Danny did not stay, concern he seem loving woman.But is rush enter locale,because the Don still at the inside!

Top41:
Oooh! I hadn't watched "Charge of this Post" in a while--but Danny sure did rush past Lindsay with a cursory, "Are you okay?" Getting inside to Flack was more important.

Yeah!assured, the Danny say:"Are you okay?"
But Top41 I do not know you how at think.If Danny real love Lindsay. He will say only a sentence:"Are you okay?" hurriedly leave ?He why did not be like the Stella so, stay care him?
Suppose, if is my girl friend be injured.I will stay the inspection at least once her wound, then return the work.
But Danny without, because of Flack to he, is most important. :p

Still have 4*13
The last Danny at laugh.I think here the Flack frightenned the Danny,the Danny think the Flack will be like the Mac similar blame him.

Top41:
Flack did get pretty rough with Danny in that alley. Flack was physical with Danny without being outright hurtful or abusive in any way. And I agree...Danny probably thought Flack would judge him or give up on him. Come on Danny, by now you should know better than that. Danny sure looks distressed in that cap, though.

But.... Yeah! Flack without,they are still the 'friend'.so the here Danny at smile!
We are all understand,sure.Flack love Danny's Small tiger tooth and Danny's catamount temper !Same,the Flack is a Danny's to depend on.He also can't without Flack.He loves the Flack's eye and Flack burly shoulder.
Top41:
Awww...that describes them so well. It's Danny's feistiness and sexiness that just reels Flack in, and for Danny it's Flack's intense gaze and strength that won him over. The boys are so perfect for each other!

Top41 , I do not understand your meaning :confused:. Here ,you whether at say that the Danny didn't smile?
If right, I do not agree. Can't deny, Danny because of Ruben dead at sad.But the Danny really smiles there, he stir mouth corner, you can discover.
Because the Flack did not blame and scold him. because the Flack say:"You my friend Danny! "
Here , I believe that the Danny leave, also is afraid that the Flack would be like the Mac similar blame him.
( I am not an obstinate person, but I insist my standpoint.Top41 I do not is at violate you! :rolleyes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back