Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZhuShuaijie said:
Suppose, if is my girl friend be injured.I will stay the inspection at least once her wound, then return the work.
Awww. :) I think that is very sweet. And ladies and gentlemen, the above came from a male Danny/Flack fan who has a girlfriend so it's pretty damn difficult to twist this as OMG EVIL SLASHERS WANNA DESTROY HET. :p But seriously, I think even non-shippers have questioned Danny's behavior then if he was supposedly the 'loving boyfriend'.

How about a few more pictures? (To commemorate the new look and system of TalkCSI! :D)

dannystarebv3.jpg

Here's Danny doing the staring for a change.

Danny: *thinking* Don, stop lookin' at Mac and look at me! I'm your sexy kinka-poodle, damnit!

2060526uz3yr5.jpg

Danny: *thinking* Damn, who woulda thunk Mac could fill out a lab coat like that?
Flack: *thinking* ... is Danny checkin' Mac out? Ohh, he better not be lookin' at that ass or I'm gonna have a nice, long talk with his ass!
Mac: *thinking* ... please, God, tell me they're not staring at my ass.

bscap0373ys7od3.jpg

Flack: Hey buddy, my good pal Danny here says my tie looks like a flattened mackerel. What do ya think? *cracks knuckles*
Perp: Uhm, I, uh -
Danny: *psst* Say somethin' nice 'bout it. He's in a weird mood 'cause I won't give him any till tonight.
Perp: I -I ... uhm, it's -
Flack: Ya think it's ugly?
Perp: It's - it's, uh, great! Really compliments your eyes!
Danny: Don, he just made a pass at you. I am not happy with that.
Flack: That's it, buddy, you're comin' down to the precinct.
Perp: B-but, he told me to say something nice!
Flack: You just got yourself a free night in lock up.
Danny: Hey, I thought we were gonna use it tonight!
Flack: Nah, I'm in the mood for the good old Up the Bedroom Wall position tonight.
Perp: Oh my God, somebody help me.

Hey all.

Cool change around here.

Uhm... nebody remember me? LOL. Anyway, finally I was able to watch all the existing s4 episodes and boy, less DL = more DF ;)

They do, don't they?

Danny: Remember this? We were gonna go up in that air balloon and I could hear yer knees knockin' like a pair of-
Flack: Mmm, I think that was you, babe. *smirk*
Danny: Was not. I was calm and collected all the way.
Flack: So grabbin' me and clingin' onto me like a squirrel the whole time is yer new definition of 'calm and collected', huh?
Danny: Shaddup, you. Don't you forget how you screamed when we nearly hit those electricity cables!
Flack: Naw, I'm too busy rememberin' what we did after our dinner of fish and you played yer guitar for everybody to listen.
Danny: Man, it was good. Did ya like our vacation?
Flack: Ooooh yeah. Who woulda thought river-raftin' would get me fired up so bad?

Awwwwww!!!! So cute! You know Danny would be taking tons of pictures of everything they saw, and Flack, well, he'd just take a few shots of Danny looking so cute and excited and happy. :D

Oh man, that was hothotHOT. The very moment that convinced me Flack was totally the boss of Danny ... and Danny loves it. :devil:

csiny41349wj7.jpg

Truly one of those moments you have to see for yourself to appreciate. :D Just look at Flack's expression in the screencap! And Danny's submissive pose! Bloody hell, Flack, just pull Danny on your lap and spank him already! :eek: :lol:

Yeah, I think "All in the Family" settles the question of who the real boss is in the relationship. I mean yes, Flack goes out of his way to cater to Danny and to spoil and pamper him, but when it comes down to it, Flack takes charge and Danny submits to it. Granted, Danny is still a naughty little thing and ignores Flack's phone calls, but Flack doesn't give up or hold back.

I rewatched the episode yesterday (well, the Flack and Danny parts ;) ) and one of the things I noticed was how comfortable Flack was with being forceful with Danny and how he didn't take no for an answer. He wasn't going to let Danny make the wrong choice, no matter how tempted Danny was to do just that.

:D :D :D Yes, that's what's so amazing about it! Danny is a guy who does not like people getting into his space. Sure, he craves approval, but craving approval and letting people into him are two very different things.

And Flack really is the only one he consistently lets in, even when maybe he doesn't want to. He didn't really put up much of a fight when Flack found him, and when Flack said, "We'll split the list" Danny just obediently handed over half of it. Flack is the one Danny confides in willingly, calling him up or calling for him or whatever.

The real deal is naturally there, always, without any need for it to be scripted or pointed out. (Just think of Danny's and Flack's good lines; often they're ad-libs and something the actors just spontaneously thought of. What does that tell you?) It's when there's nothing there that TBTP has to say and make up something in order to persuade people to think it's there. Unfortunately for them, all the official statements and scripts in the universe can't compete with genuine chemistry and connection.

These two have such real and great chemistry. And they both love playing the relationship on screen! It's so cute--they're just awesome. :D

;) A perfect heart, you say?

306dfmanipheartnh1.jpg

Well. A picture says a thousand words, doesn't it?

Their jawlines are in perfect parallel alignment to the lines of the heart and they're both looking at the same point of the heart. How's that for an analogy for them seeing things the same way and understanding each other, hmm? And not only that, in the picture, it's clear Flack is Danny's protector and Danny knows it, but it's also a balanced relationship because you can see just how whipped Flack is by Danny. ;) How about that?

Awwwwww!!!! That really is perfect! :D And so true!!! :D

Yeah!assured, the Danny say:"Are you okay?"
But Top41 I do not know you how at think.If Danny real love Lindsay. He will say only a sentence:"Are you okay?" hurriedly leave ?He why did not be like the Stella so, stay care him?
Suppose, if is my girl friend be injured.I will stay the inspection at least once her wound, then return the work.
But Danny without, because of Flack to he, is most important. :p

Very good point! Danny is thoughtful and asks after Lindsay, but his actions show who he really cares about. 8)

Top41 , I do not understand your meaning :confused:. Here ,you whether at say that the Danny didn't smile?
If right, I do not agree. Can't deny, Danny because of Ruben dead at sad.But the Danny really smiles there, he stir mouth corner, you can discover.
Because the Flack did not blame and scold him. because the Flack say:"You my friend Danny! "
Here , I believe that the Danny leave, also is afraid that the Flack would be like the Mac similar blame him.
( I am not an obstinate person, but I insist my standpoint.Top41 I do not is at violate you! :rolleyes:)

I did watch the episode again and I honestly did not see Danny smile. But I do think he looked relieved and grateful when Flack said, "You're my friend, Danny. Makes it my business." I think Danny is slowly starting to come around and realize that Flack really does love him and isn't going to give up on him, no matter what. I mean, how many times does poor Flack have to prove that before Danny will believe him???

Apparently I had too many images in my last post :rolleyes:, so I had to split it into two:

How about a few more pictures? (To commemorate the new look and system of TalkCSI! :D)

dannystarebv3.jpg

Here's Danny doing the staring for a change.

Danny: *thinking* Don, stop lookin' at Mac and look at me! I'm your sexy kinka-poodle, damnit!

I love that, :lol: It looks like Danny is looking at Flack's tie and knowing Flack is going to tie him up with it later that night. :evil:

Erm...what's Flack covering up there??? :devil: ;) Guess being in such close proximity to his Kinkapoodle without being able to rip Danny's clothes off is making things hard for our favorite detective. :eek:

Look how happy they are just to be together!!! :D :D :D It looks like Flack is asking for recommendations for places to take Danny on a date, and Danny is just laughing a little at his lack of suaveness. :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
Uhm... nebody remember me? LOL. Anyway, finally I was able to watch all the existing s4 episodes and boy, less DL = more DF ;)
Hey chaostheory08! :D Of course we remember who you are! Lovely to see you here again! Heheh, it is interesting the Danny/Flack interaction increased this season while that of the other ship's went down exponentially. Whether this is a deliberate move on TPTB's part, who knows. Still, very interesting. ;)

I rewatched the episode yesterday (well, the Flack and Danny parts ;) ) and one of the things I noticed was how comfortable Flack was with being forceful with Danny and how he didn't take no for an answer. He wasn't going to let Danny make the wrong choice, no matter how tempted Danny was to do just that.
Like Danny and Flack have always naturally interacted that way? ;) Dayum, you just gotta wonder what their sex life is like in the bedroom, ya know? :evil: :lol: Flack must be the perfect dom while Danny must be the perfect sub! :evil: :evil: :evil: (Ooh boy, I'm getting the itch to write that D/F BDSM story again ...)

And Flack really is the only one he consistently lets in, even when maybe he doesn't want to. He didn't really put up much of a fight when Flack found him, and when Flack said, "We'll split the list" Danny just obediently handed over half of it. Flack is the one Danny confides in willingly, calling him up or calling for him or whatever.
I'll just say a big amen to that! Emphasis on willingly too!

chaostheory08 said:
Hey chaostheory08! :D Of course we remember who you are! Lovely to see you here again! Heheh, it is interesting the Danny/Flack interaction increased this season while that of the other ship's went down exponentially. Whether this is a deliberate move on TPTB's part, who knows. Still, very interesting. ;)

Agreed! I mean, hello, "All in the Family" is like the ultimate D/F episode. :D :D :D Awwww, our boys. :D :D :D

Like Danny and Flack have always naturally interacted that way? ;) Dayum, you just gotta wonder what their sex life is like in the bedroom, ya know? :evil: :lol: Flack must be the perfect dom while Danny must be the perfect sub! :evil: :evil: :evil: (Ooh boy, I'm getting the itch to write that D/F BDSM story again ...)

I did notice how natural their interactions seemed, and how comfortable both of them were with Flack being aggressive physically with Danny. There was a physicality to their interactions in this episode that suggested both guys were comfortable with Flack being in Danny's space, and Flack getting a bit aggressive with Danny. To me, that says that there's a trust between them, and also that this isn't the first time Flack has put his hands on Danny or gotten in his space. ;) :devil:

You should write that story, Kimmy! :D

I'll just say a big amen to that! Emphasis on willingly too!

That's the thing about the two of them--yes, Flack does pursue Danny, but Danny lets him, and more than that, invites him in. Danny sees Flack as someone he can trust--both with his thoughts and his body. Danny trusts Flack to take good care of him and not hurt him. And Flack hasn't let him down, has he? :D

Hey everyone my first post on the new board how exciting:lol: but my damn avvie is gone yeah I know I should have saved it I just forgot to:rolleyes:. Kimmi I love the picture of the boys in a heart awww. Now there is a perfect heart!

I found some artwork of the boys on devianart the artist's name is Eagle_Eye501 and she's kindly allowed me to post them over here.

DF pic

According to the artist Danny is wearing Flack's scarf.:evil: My interpretation of what happened in the picure:

The boys are in the cafeteria having coffee Flacks reading the paper Danny's doodling on a napkin.
Flack: "Damn it Rangers lost again."
Danny: "No they didn't." flack lifts the newspaper higher moving it over to Danny
Flack: "Yeah they did look." danny moves over closer to read the paper and flack steals a quick kiss.
Flack: "I can't believe you actually fell for that."

Office_buddies_by_Eagle_Eye501.jpg

I don't know about you but I wish Flack responded mmm i need you...instead of coffee:lol:

Okay the next picture is a bit risky so I'm posting the link instead of posting the picture *like that will make a difference*

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/capestar/Right_hand_by_Eagle_Eye501.jpg

I am not even going to bother adding anything to that picture :evil::evil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone my first post on the new board how exciting:lol: but my damn avvie is gone yeah I know I should have saved it I just forgot to:rolleyes:. Kimmi I love the picture of the boys in a heart awww. Now there is a perfect heart!

I found some artwork of the boys on devianart the artist's name is Eagle_Eye501 and she's kindly allowed me to post them over here.

Ooooh, those are so hot! Eagle_Eye is very talented!!!

df pic

According to the artist Danny is wearing Flack's scarf.:evil: My interpretation of what happened in the picure:

The boys are in the cafeteria having coffee Flacks reading the paper Danny's doodling on a napkin.
Flack: "Damn it Rangers lost again."
Danny: "No they didn't." flack lifts the newspaper higher moving it over to Danny
Flack: "Yeah they did look." danny moves over closer to read the paper and flack steals a quick kiss.
Flack: "I can't believe you actually fell for that."
Awwww...I can totally see it happening that way. :D Anyone else think Flack is a total kiss thief? I bet he steals them from Danny all the time. Danny really does have kissable lips, and well, how's a horndog like Flack supposed to resist?

I really do love that drawing. Flack is just leaning in so lovingly, and Danny is just giving himself over to the kiss so trustingly.

Office_buddies_by_Eagle_Eye501.jpg

I don't know about you but I wish Flack responded mmm i need you...instead of coffee:lol:
:lol: Flack needs a little Kinkapoodle I think! :D ;)

Okay the next picture is a bit risky so I'm posting the link instead of posting the picture *like that will make a difference*

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj273/capestar/Right_hand_by_Eagle_Eye501.jpg

I am not even going to bother adding anything to that picture :evil::evil:
That's really hot. :devil: Very much a "Flack taking charge" moment. :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love those pictures and I agree, I can totally see Flack stealing kisses from Danny all the time, at crime scenes, a dark alley, the lab, the locker rooms (of course he follows him there all the time:devil:).

Finally saw the S3 finale and boy, my eyes, my eyes:wtf: Danny was so drunk and she came on to him, it's like he never had a choice. I don't even want to think about it, so I just skip to a very concerned Flack. Now that was something nice. And Danny wanted so bad to be with Flack after he had been rescued.

Can't wait for S4, especially you all said there were so many D/F moments.

Finally saw the S3 finale and boy, my eyes, my eyes:wtf: Danny was so drunk and she came on to him, it's like he never had a choice. I don't even want to think about it, so I just skip to a very concerned Flack. Now that was something nice. And Danny wanted so bad to be with Flack after he had been rescued.

quote]

:lol::lol: When I rewatched Snowday I skipped right past that now infamous pool table with scruncy face and went to the good parts as well. Scruncy was very forceful at the end of the episode dragging Danny away when he clearly wanted to stay behind and be with Flack. Lindsay obviously felt very threatened by Flack.

Why wouldn't Lindsay feel threatened by Flack? Flack is the one Danny turns to, the one he calls when he's in emotional distress. Flack was the one Danny called when the mob guys made him make a phone call. He didn't call Lindsay, he didn't call Mac, he didn't call the main police department phone number. He called Flack's cell phone, a number he obviously knew by heart since a) his own phone had been destroyed and b) I'm assuming the mob guys didn't have Flack's cell number.

And then there's that look back in the end when Lindsay was dragging Danny off. Flack wanted to bring help to Danny and she cut him off, something that Danny's look back indicates he probably wasn't comfortable with. That look back made me think Danny might not be so clueless about Flack's feelings for him.

I also noticed when I rewatched "All in the Family" that Flack barely looks at Lindsay when he brings the funeral program for her to process. He stares at the program, when the number appears he looks at that, and then he dials the phone and puts it on speaker, but he's not looking at her at all during this! I noticed the same thing in "Snow Day." Flack's usually not like that. Danny might be the only one he gazes adoringly at, but he's good at making eye contact with and looking at everyone else. Just something I observed. It seemed like Flack and Lindsay were working together for Danny--that they set aside mutual unease with each other for Danny's good.

For all his worries that no one has his back, Danny sure does have a lot of people that care about him. But the one who over and over again is willing to do anything for him and proves his love over and over? That's Flack. :D

I also noticed when I rewatched "All in the Family" that Flack barely looks at Lindsay when he brings the funeral program for her to process. He stares at the program, when the number appears he looks at that, and then he dials the phone and puts it on speaker, but he's not looking at her at all during this! I noticed the same thing in "Snow Day." Flack's usually not like that. Danny might be the only one he gazes adoringly at, but he's good at making eye contact with and looking at everyone else. Just something I observed. It seemed like Flack and Lindsay were working together for Danny--that they set aside mutual unease with each other for Danny's good.

I noticed that too. I don't remember which episode it was but Lindsey was at a scene with Flack and he joked around with her. It was a nice mood. But his behaviour towards her changed completely around the time she returned from Montana and went for Danny. And just because they look so perfect together:
CSINY_114_084.jpg

I kinda miss S1 when Danny used to wear the suits. Don't get me wrong he looks really good with the casual clothes but those suits and the longer coats ... were nice too;)

chaostheory08 said:

Oh yes, the other ship... it was like it never existed. Any attempts of Lindsey to somehow "flirt" (if you can call it that way) with Danny, the man either ignores it or shuts her out. Haha, the one in "The Deep" was soooo funny -- Danny talks back to Lindsey after her "I wish there was something I could do to help" dialogue. And she still smiled after that! How THICK or blind would you have to be to not see that the man was irritated? LOL...

I noticed that too. I don't remember which episode it was but Lindsey was at a scene with Flack and he joked around with her. It was a nice mood. But his behaviour towards her changed completely around the time she returned from Montana and went for Danny

They were sharing Laughing Larry memories. Lindsey was like a little whiny girl in that episode. And Flack.... haha, Flack is just dorky-adorable. I can imagine a nun chasing after a little boy!Flack. :lol:

Something interesting my friend (who is a DF fan) noticed in "All in the Family" was what was Flack doing in the crime lab if he's finished with the paperwork on his case? Not to mention it was his DAY OFF -- as Angell said. Okay, so maybe he's in the crime lab to submit his report.... but what could explain him going to work on his day off? ;)

One more thing, and I think I already mentioned this to Kimmy, is that when Lindsey was talking to Flack about Danny being absent at work -- stopping him en route somewhere and such, Flack's expression was like, "What do you want now?"

My friend mapped it out like this --

Lindsey: Don, do you have a minute?
Flack: *sigh* (turns to her) Yeah, what's up?
Lindsey: Have you seen Danny?
Flack: *sigh* Have you tried calling him?
Lindsey: He's not answering his phone... he's supposed to come to work. I'm covering for him.
Flack: *sigh* Okay, I'll go look for him.

And hey, is it just me or did Lindsey rolled her eyes :rolleyes: when she said that she's gonna cover for Danny that day?

Top41 said:
There was a physicality to their interactions in this episode that suggested both guys were comfortable with Flack being in Danny's space, and Flack getting a bit aggressive with Danny. To me, that says that there's a trust between them, and also that this isn't the first time Flack has put his hands on Danny or gotten in his space.
Just the idea of them being comfortable with each other on a physical level enough that Danny doesn't mind Flack being in his personal space and getting aggressive with him = :drool::drool::drool: (Gosh, I'm gonna love using that emoticon here! Doesn't it look like Flack whenever Danny's in his vicinity?!)

Oh yes, considering the fact Danny never once reacted badly to Flack touching him and getting straight up into his face, it was definitely not the first time Flack has ... touched him. :devil:

love_fan said:
Danny was so drunk and she came on to him, it's like he never had a choice. I don't even want to think about it, so I just skip to a very concerned Flack. Now that was something nice. And Danny wanted so bad to be with Flack after he had been rescued.
:lol: That was an interesting aspect of the scene to me, the fact Danny had to drink alcohol in order for something like that to occur. I highly doubt them drinking was a trivial detail. The scene could very well have happened without any need of alcohol and yet, there it was, clear as day they were drinking and, as you mentioned, Lindsay was the one who made a pass at him, not the other way around. Also another interesting aspect to me. It seems the consequences of all this have already been clearly shown in season four in the apparent lack of interaction between Danny and Lindsay.

And yeah, Danny's glance back at Flack just before Lindsay dragged him away was priceless. It was as if he looked back in the hopes of catching Flack's eye and apologize for Lindsay's rudeness. Seriously, how do you justify Flack asking for the EMT to come inside the warehouse so Danny didn't have to walk out and then Lindsay cutting him off and dragging Danny away eventhough Danny was badly injured?! :wtf::wtf::wtf: That was just ... yeah, I really felt bad for Flack. The look on his face when Lindsay cut him off and just hauled Danny away without waiting for a response from him or Danny himself was ... it was sad. :(

I don't remember which episode it was but Lindsey was at a scene with Flack and he joked around with her. It was a nice mood. But his behaviour towards her changed completely around the time she returned from Montana and went for Danny.
Hmm. Ohh, are you referring to that scene in the beginning of the season two finale? The bit where Flack and Lindsay are heading for the building that eventually blew up? Yeah, I remember it was the first scene they had where Flack was actually somewhat friendly to her. Is it an irony he got blown up by a bomb just minutes after that or what? :eek: :lol: That's one hell of an omen, man!

The episode after the one where Danny flew to Montana, even non-D/F shippers thought something was up with the way Flack behaved towards Danny. He was almost brisk with Danny, and the one time he seemed his old self with Danny was when he judged Danny's one-liner to be 'shaky on the landing'. And you just know something's not right when Flack is willing to point out Danny's joke was not that good.

Top41 said:
Why wouldn't Lindsay feel threatened by Flack? Flack is the one Danny turns to, the one he calls when he's in emotional distress. Flack was the one Danny called when the mob guys made him make a phone call. He didn't call Lindsay, he didn't call Mac, he didn't call the main police department phone number. He called Flack's cell phone, a number he obviously knew by heart since a) his own phone had been destroyed and b) I'm assuming the mob guys didn't have Flack's cell number.
Amen. :thumbsup: Now that you mentioned it, you'd think he would call Mac, his boss, in a situation like that, right? Or yes, as you said, the cops. But no, he called Flack. :D And yes, thanks to episode 4x13, we now have proof Danny and Flack have each other's numbers memorized! Awwww.

chaostheory08 said:
Any attempts of Lindsey to somehow "flirt" (if you can call it that way) with Danny, the man either ignores it or shuts her out. Haha, the one in "The Deep" was soooo funny -- Danny talks back to Lindsey after her "I wish there was something I could do to help" dialogue. And she still smiled after that! How THICK or blind would you have to be to not see that the man was irritated? LOL...
:lol: Exactly! I laughed out loud at that one! It was so clear she was expecting some kind of compliment in return for the one she gave him and he knew it. But! Instead of giving her one, he just told her to shut it. And you're right, she just SMILED. :guffaw:I kinda suspected the writers wrote that scene to show how emotionally obtuse she is or something. (Well, either that or Anna Belknap is just that incapable of relaying even simple emotions successfully ...)

Something interesting my friend (who is a DF fan) noticed in "All in the Family" was what was Flack doing in the crime lab if he's finished with the paperwork on his case? Not to mention it was his DAY OFF -- as Angell said. Okay, so maybe he's in the crime lab to submit his report.... but what could explain him going to work on his day off?
Yeah, that stood out to me too. You'd think he'd wanna go home and chill out with a steak, right? But nooo, where does he go the instant he's off the clock?

To the labs. Where his kinka-poodle is. Oh, Flack, you can't even go a single day without seeing Danny. :devil: :lol:

One more thing, and I think I already mentioned this to Kimmy, is that when Lindsey was talking to Flack about Danny being absent at work -- stopping him en route somewhere and such, Flack's expression was like, "What do you want now?"
:lol: Yep, we did talk about this scene. Flack looked so bored. Yeah, it was as if he was thinking, "Oh. Great. She's looking for me and wants to talk to me. Blah." Seriously, just listen to the way he talks to her in that scene. Never have I heard him sounding so lacking in energy and spark. It was like, "Okay, I need to turn myself into a lifeless mannequin too or my amazingness is going to overwhelm the scene, man."

And hey, is it just me or did Lindsey rolled her eyes when she said that she's gonna cover for Danny that day?
Heh, I think some of us have mentioned seeing this too. That left a rather bad impression of her, seeing as Danny covered for her in the season three finale ... and well, look what happened to him! I think this is TPTB's way of telling us which character on the show's gonna get hurt: if they're being the remotest bit friendly with her or does some favor for her, they pay for it with lots of pain. :eek: :guffaw:

Just the idea of them being comfortable with each other on a physical level enough that Danny doesn't mind Flack being in his personal space and getting aggressive with him

Tee-hee, in the last scene of "All in the Family" -- Danny was sandwiched between the precinct door with Flack towering over him. *getting ideas*

Seriously, how do you justify Flack asking for the EMT to come inside the warehouse so Danny didn't have to walk out and then Lindsay cutting him off and dragging Danny away eventhough Danny was badly injured?! That was just ... yeah, I really felt bad for Flack. The look on his face when Lindsay cut him off and just hauled Danny away without waiting for a response from him or Danny himself was ... it was sad.
Imagine if Danny was injured further after Lindsey dragged him out instead of the EMT going to him. It'll be her head on the plate. LOL.

First rule of first aid, DON'T MOVE THE INJURED BODY PART/PERSON. :lol:

The episode after the one where Danny flew to Montana, even non-D/F shippers thought something was up with the way Flack behaved towards Danny. He was almost brisk with Danny, and the one time he seemed his old self with Danny was when he judged Danny's one-liner to be 'shaky on the landing'. And you just know something's not right when Flack is willing to point out Danny's joke was not that good.
My DL-er friend is one of them. I remember even having a post on my LJ about it.

1. http://chaos-theory08.livejournal.com/168666.html
2. http://chaos-theory08.livejournal.com/172471.html?nc=7

Yeah, that stood out to me too. You'd think he'd wanna go home and chill out with a steak, right? But nooo, where does he go the instant he's off the clock?

To the labs. Where his kinka-poodle is. Oh, Flack, you can't even go a single day without seeing Danny.
Haha, to the labs -- to Danny -- to check what time Danny will be off so they can hang out together.

Seriously, just listen to the way he talks to her in that scene. Never have I heard him sounding so lacking in energy and spark.
But when Lindsey mentioned that Danny was not there, his face changed to concern for Danny. In a split second!

Heh, I think some of us have mentioned seeing this too. That left a rather bad impression of her, seeing as Danny covered for her in the season three finale ... and well, look what happened to him! I think this is TPTB's way of telling us which character on the show's gonna get hurt: if they're being the remotest bit friendly with her or does some favor for her, they pay for it with lots of pain.
Danny almost died last season. And the least she could do is to give some sorry ass lie to their boss as to why Danny's not around.

Haha, Mac's reaction to her "lie" was priceless. He was like, "Yeah... right."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back