Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
:D That's okay, you're welcome here any time. As for your English, believe it or not, you write better than some people whose first language is English! :lol: I love the description of Danny's fangs as small tiger tooth! That is so darn cute. Now I am imagining Danny with tiger ears on his head instead. :eek: :lol: :p

I like the description of Danny's tooth as a "small tiger tooth" too! It's cute, and very Danny. There's something sexy and impish and feline about Danny. I bet Flack loves those cute little teeth.

love_fan said:
217_0966.jpg

:D :D :D OMG, that is a new one! Look at Flack! His dorky smile there is soooooo cute! :D Aww, are you thinking of something sweet to do for Danny after work is over?

Or doing something sweet to Danny! :lol: I can't get over the look of focus and lust in Flack's eyes in the caps from this scene. It looks like Flack might be biting his lip just a little bit in the pic. And it figures, because he totally looks turned on by his Danny in that cap! And Danny just looks sweetly oblivious. :lol: But I bet he's not. Danny was pissy with Flack in the beginning of that episode. He was making Flack pay for some real or imagined transgression. And poor Flack--he does look a little sex-starved. He clearly wants back into Kinkapoodle heaven. ;) :devil:

The dorky wave is beyond cute. :D

love_fan said:
Missed Danny's wave, I guess I'll have to rewatch it ;)

I almost forgot Trapped, a great Danny episode! When Don came back to check up on the situation (i.e. his Danny) Danny had been in a bad mood but as soon as he realized Don was there his mood cheered up quite a bit and he was joking around with Flack.

Yes, that was totally cute, too! Danny was all agitated and upset and getting unhappy, and then Flack comes along and jokes with him and Danny's in a good mood again. That was so cute. Flack's reactions are much more obvious than Danny's, but Danny does always relax and get more comfortable around Flack. It's clear he feels safe when Flack is with him.

OMG just remembered it was the episode where Flack got all chivalrous on Danny and lifted the tape for him and Danny was just standing there as if it was the most natural thing in the world that Flack would do it. Awesome :D

I know!!! Wasn't that cute??? :D Flack is such a gentleman when it comes to Danny--he really does court him and do things for him that are very romantic. I love how Danny totally expects it, too. :lol: Danny is so spoiled, but I assume that Flack really must get to enjoy Danny in the bedroom for all the trouble he goes to during daylight hours. :lol:

Faylinn said:
I think Danny's wave was kind of like 'Hi Don--*grumble* why am I waving? I feel like a dork.' :lol: Like he started to wave and then realized that he looked as ridunkulous as Flack doing it.

Seriously, Flack's dorky wave is one of the best screencaps of the show ever. Oh Flack, how I love thee. :lol:

Yeah, that was just so cute. It was kind of like Danny was fighting to stay mad at Flack--and failing. :lol: How can you stay mad at someone who gets a huge grin on his face when he sees you and waves like a big dork! Especially when said dork is only a dork for you and is as hot as Flack is. Seriously, Flack doesn't turn into a puddle of goo for anyone--except Danny.

I don't even care about Lindsay at this point--in my mind, when it comes right down to it, Danny and Flack have a relationship that will stand the test of time and, if things work out, they'll eventually be together no matter what happens in the meantime.

It's kind of like in the movies where the guy loses his true love to the wrong person halfway through. The hero always wins out in the end. :D

^^Of course--and Flack is nothing if not a hero. :p Once Danny gets his shit together and they're both ready, it'll be all good.

And then they can grow old and be crotchety little geezers together. :lol:

1CSIMfan showed me this cap, which I believe she said was right after the dorky wave:

roflbot-x0hm.jpg

Oh Flack, I love it. :lol: He's so shameless.

love_fan said:
OMG just remembered it was the episode where Flack got all chivalrous on Danny and lifted the tape for him and Danny was just standing there as if it was the most natural thing in the world that Flack would do it. Awesome :D

Heeeeeeeere it comes!

bscap0066gd3mp7.jpg

D'awww, what a chivalrous man Flack is. :D Yep, Danny totally stood there and waited for Flack to lift the tape up. Shows ya who wears the pants in the relationship, eh? :devil: ;) :lol: (I know they both wear pants but you get my drift. :p)

Faylinn said:
I think Danny's wave was kind of like 'Hi Don--*grumble* why am I waving? I feel like a dork.' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Such is the power of Don Flack, Jr. ... he can make even the most annoyed of kinkapoodles act dorky and cute with just a grin and a wave!

I don't even care about Lindsay at this point--in my mind, when it comes right down to it, Danny and Flack have a relationship that will stand the test of time and, if things work out, they'll eventually be together no matter what happens in the meantime.

*raises a glass of delishus wine in salute* :D

Top41 said:
I bet Flack loves those cute little teeth.

The big question is ... where on his body does he love those cute little teeth? :devil: :devil: :devil: Me thinks Danny leaves many, many hickies underneath that pristine suit of his!

And poor Flack--he does look a little sex-starved. He clearly wants back into Kinkapoodle heaven. ;) :devil:

:lol: He looks sex-starved even if he does get his helping of kinkapoodle! Flack seems like a very insatiable man when it comes to Danny. I mean, look at his face here:

171719pp6.jpg

If that isn't a, "Danny, I wanna eat you like a hotdog so bad," look, I dunno what is. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Faylinn said:

roflbot-x0hm.jpg

Awwwwwwww. :D That is perfect. Has he ever grinned like that at anyone else? Anyone?

Look at him! His face is literally saying, "Danny is here, Danny is here, Danny is here, Danny is here, yayayayayayay!" :lol:

What makes it even more extraordinary is that Flack had no obvious reason whatsoever to even smile like that, much less wave at Danny like a dork. :lol: And people are still wondering why we believe Flack is head over heels in love with Danny?!

roflbot-x0hm.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Awwwwwwww. :D That is perfect. Has he ever grinned like that at anyone else? Anyone?

Look at him! His face is literally saying, "Danny is here, Danny is here, Danny is here, Danny is here, yayayayayayay!" :lol:

What makes it even more extraordinary is that Flack had no obvious reason whatsoever to even smile like that, much less wave at Danny like a dork. :lol: And people are still wondering why we believe Flack is head over heels in love with Danny?!

[/QUOTE]

That was exactly the pic I was looking for, Flack's so happy to see Danny and it's not because he found that golf place, oh no, it's because he loves his man :D

I watched Heroes -I'm looking for caps - and I noticed that Flack was again in the lab, working with Danny, and showing interest in all the scientific stuff he probably didn't even understand.

Then I watched the S2 finally and that really pissed me off, what was Danny thinking leaving Don in the hospital all alone and taking off with Lindsey????? :eek: :mad: I tried and tried but I couldn't and still can't find a good reason for that!

Faylinn said:
^^Of course--and Flack is nothing if not a hero. :p Once Danny gets his shit together and they're both ready, it'll be all good.

And then they can grow old and be crotchety little geezers together. :lol:

1CSIMfan showed me this cap, which I believe she said was right after the dorky wave:

roflbot-x0hm.jpg

Oh Flack, I love it. :lol: He's so shameless.

Damn!!! Look at that, well, look of love on Flack's face!!! That combined with the dorky wave...that is just not a guy greeting his buddy. Flack's whole face just lights up when he sees Danny! :D So cute. :D And so totally in love.

Kimmychu said:

Heeeeeeeere it comes!

bscap0066gd3mp7.jpg

D'awww, what a chivalrous man Flack is. :D Yep, Danny totally stood there and waited for Flack to lift the tape up. Shows ya who wears the pants in the relationship, eh? :devil: ;) :lol: (I know they both wear pants but you get my drift. :p)

:lol: It's funny--Flack just goes out of his way to court Danny! It's so cute. :D I get the feeling that Danny is probably the boss during the day, but only because a) Flack adores him and b) Flack wants a little--or rather a lot ;) --somethin' somethin' in the evenings. ;) :devil:

:lol: He looks sex-starved even if he does get his helping of kinkapoodle! Flack seems like a very insatiable man when it comes to Danny. I mean, look at his face here:

171719pp6.jpg

If that isn't a, "Danny, I wanna eat you like a hotdog so bad," look, I dunno what is. :lol: :devil: :devil: :devil:

How cute is that??? Flack is obviously thinking of stripping Danny naked and having him right then and there. :devil: :devil: :devil:

love_fan said:

I watched Heroes -I'm looking for caps - and I noticed that Flack was again in the lab, working with Danny, and showing interest in all the scientific stuff he probably didn't even understand.

So true! Does Flack ever help out in the lab if Danny's not around? Damn, he's got it worse than we thought! I didn't even think of him being in the lab with Danny, but he has been. A lot. Oh, Flack, you are so whipped!!!

Then I watched the S2 finally and that really pissed me off, what was Danny thinking leaving Don in the hospital all alone and taking off with Lindsey????? :eek: :mad: I tried and tried but I couldn't and still can't find a good reason for that!

I think Danny's scared. For one, he was probably really unsettled seeing the person who is always strong for him in a hospital bed. And secondly, I think Lindsay's a safer choice because unlike Don, she doesn't treat him well. Danny is used to people hurting him, but if he opens up to someone who doesn't and then Flack turns around and actually does hurt him...well, Danny would be crushed.

So you think that he was worried about Flack but was too scared to admit his own feelings, and that's why he went with Lindsey? Well, you've got a point there 'cause he really looked worried earlier on in that episode.

What ever happened to Danny's brother? I wished it would have been Flack to comfort Danny in this episode and not Mac. But I think off-screen Danny totally opened up to Don while they were in hospital together. After all Danny's a very emotional guy and he was very vulnerable after his brother was attacked. I can so picture that, Danny looking through the glass wall, Don putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, Danny turning around, tears in his eyes and Don opening his arms for him, Danny just melting in that embrace. Yes, I'm a hopeless romantic at heart, can't help it ;)

Ok, so I've been suffering from CSI NY withdrawl for a few days now and Netflix finally decided to send me the last 3 discs of season 1. I just finished watching the episode Hush and even though Danny and Flack had no scenes together, one exchange between Danny and Aiden got me thinking.

Danny: The latex this suit's made of holds prints like a sponge holds water,you take the bottom, i'll take the top.
Aiden: No, I like being on top.
Danny: *smirks* You getting all freaky on me 'cause we drew a bondage case?
Aiden: You wish.

Am I the only one whose mind went to dirty places when they heard that?

Does this mean the boys are versatile? Or is Danny usually ... working the pants. (Meant in every entendre possible)

That is a great point about Flack being interested in lab experiments whenever Danny is there! :D Now that I think of it, it really is true. If he isn't working with Danny, Flack mostly goes to the labs just to hand the CSIs information on the case. But when Danny is there ...

csicapsdannyandflack6zz9.jpg

:lol: Even Danny is surprised at Flack's interest!

Danny: Don? You mean ... you wanna help me sort out these photographs? It's your day off!
Flack: Anythin' for you, sweetcheeks.

Oh Flack, you so transparent. :p But don't worry, handsome homicide detective ...

csicapsdannyandflack7so7.jpg

Danny is more than happy to have you there being interested in his ... work. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

love_fan said:

Then I watched the S2 finally and that really pissed me off, what was Danny thinking leaving Don in the hospital all alone and taking off with Lindsey????? :mad: I tried and tried but I couldn't and still can't find a good reason for that!

You're not the only one! Even non-shippers balked at how Danny seemed to callously disregard Flack the way he did at the end of the episode. (Of course, we get that the writers wrote things the way they happened for the sake of getting Mac alone with Flack but it was still a rather lousy way to go about it, in my opinion.)

Danny may not have seemed like he was concerned about Flack at the end of the episode, but he was definitely anxious in the beginning during the search for Mac and Flack in the demolished building:

cotp9bq6.jpg

The only time before the season two finale where Danny's eyes glistened like that was in Run Silent, Run Deep, just before he broke down in front of Mac and cried. What's it tell ya that he's looking the same way while searching for Mac and Flack in the rubble? His heart must have been up in his throat the whole time, wondering whether the people he cared about were injured or worse.

Can you guys imagine how Danny felt when he saw Flack with his guts exposed bloody and looking as good as dead? It must have terrified the @#$% out of him, seeing his pillar of strength that way! One theory I can think of for why Danny pretty much ran outta the hospital is he was so overwhelmed by the sight of Flack appearing dead that he couldn't consciously deal with it that day and could only let himself go once he was alone and out of everyone's sight.

What ever happened to Danny's brother? I wished it would have been Flack to comfort Danny in this episode and not Mac. But I think off-screen Danny totally opened up to Don while they were in hospital together. After all Danny's a very emotional guy and he was very vulnerable after his brother was attacked. I can so picture that, Danny looking through the glass wall, Don putting a comforting hand on his shoulder, Danny turning around, tears in his eyes and Don opening his arms for him, Danny just melting in that embrace.

Awwwwww, that is indeed sweet. :) Heheh, even with the way the episode went, it is very possible of Flack to have comforted Danny later on. It's doubtful Danny went home after Mac met up with him outside the hospital. Danny did say to Louie he was going to 'come back'. So yes, I can definitely see Danny back in Louie's room and Flack showing up to give his support in a consoling hug. :)

jay said:

Danny: The latex this suit's made of holds prints like a sponge holds water,you take the bottom, i'll take the top.

Oh man, that is hot. :devil: I wish Aiden had stayed. She and Danny would have made a great pair!

Danny probably got hooked to some of those BDSM toys after that case. :devil: :devil: :devil: Latex suit? You bet Danny has a pair of skin-tight latex pants just for Flack. :lol: And the robospanker? :devil: Me thinks either Flack uses it on Danny whenever Danny's being a naughty kinka-poodle. Flack reserves using his hands for the big games, if ya know what I mean. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Does this mean the boys are versatile? Or is Danny usually ... working the pants. (Meant in every entendre possible)

I think they're versatile in every way possible! :lol: Probably done every position and move in the gay Kama Sutra twice over! :devil: However, Danny being the bottom is the more common idea, likely due to his height and size in comparison to Flack as well as his character trait of needing love and attention and the likes. Danny needs a strong, reliable and independant horndog of a man like Flack, alright!

love_fan, I would have liked to see Flack comforting Danny in RSRD, too, but I get why it was Mac. That was a real father/son dynamic in that moment, and really, Mac had done a lot for Danny in that episode (as of course had Flack!). We know Flack was with him, though, so I bet Flack held him. ;)

jay, I have no doubt Danny and Flack have used their handcuffs for purposes other than arresting suspects :devil: , and I bet Flack tried out that Robospanker on his naughty little Kinkapoodle! :lol: :lol: :lol: :devil:

Kimmychu said:
That is a great point about Flack being interested in lab experiments whenever Danny is there! :D Now that I think of it, it really is true. If he isn't working with Danny, Flack mostly goes to the labs just to hand the CSIs information on the case. But when Danny is there ...

csicapsdannyandflack6zz9.jpg

:lol: Even Danny is surprised at Flack's interest!

Awww, how cute is that? Danny was being kind of a bitchy little brat to Flack in that episode and Flack still wanted to help his baby out! Well, duh, Flack really is whipped. :lol: :D

Danny: Don? You mean ... you wanna help me sort out these photographs? It's your day off!
Flack: Anythin' for you, sweetcheeks.

Oh Flack, you so transparent. :p But don't worry, handsome homicide detective ...

csicapsdannyandflack7so7.jpg

Danny is more than happy to have you there being interested in his ... work. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Awwww, I adore how Danny looks at Flack with such trust and love in his eyes! :D And a lot of times he seems to be looking at Flack's mouth, like he expects Flack to kiss him or something. :D

love_fan said:
You're not the only one! Even non-shippers balked at how Danny seemed to callously disregard Flack the way he did at the end of the episode. (Of course, we get that the writers wrote things the way they happened for the sake of getting Mac alone with Flack but it was still a rather lousy way to go about it, in my opinion.)

Danny may not have seemed like he was concerned about Flack at the end of the episode, but he was definitely anxious in the beginning during the search for Mac and Flack in the demolished building:

cotp9bq6.jpg

The only time before the season two finale where Danny's eyes glistened like that was in Run Silent, Run Deep, just before he broke down in front of Mac and cried. What's it tell ya that he's looking the same way while searching for Mac and Flack in the rubble? His heart must have been up in his throat the whole time, wondering whether the people he cared about were injured or worse.

Danny kind of got wide-eyed like that in the hospital, too. I think he was scared but he'd been through so much (Aiden, Louie, etc.) that he kind of shut down emotionally.

Can you guys imagine how Danny felt when he saw Flack with his guts exposed bloody and looking as good as dead? It must have terrified the @#$% out of him, seeing his pillar of strength that way! One theory I can think of for why Danny pretty much ran outta the hospital is he was so overwhelmed by the sight of Flack appearing dead that he couldn't consciously deal with it that day and could only let himself go once he was alone and out of everyone's sight.

I think Danny couldn't bear to see Flack that way. What would Danny do without Flack, seriously??? There's no one he trusts as much or feels like he can go to in the way he does Flack. Danny knows Flack will always be there for him no matter what. So for Danny to see Flack like that probably terrified him.

jay said:

Oh man, that is hot. :devil: I wish Aiden had stayed. She and Danny would have made a great pair!

Danny probably got hooked to some of those BDSM toys after that case. :devil: :devil: :devil: Latex suit? You bet Danny has a pair of skin-tight latex pants just for Flack. :lol: And the robospanker? :devil: Me thinks either Flack uses it on Danny whenever Danny's being a naughty kinka-poodle. Flack reserves using his hands for the big games, if ya know what I mean. :devil: :devil: :devil: ;)

Yes, exactly! :lol: Danny is Flack's naughty little Kinkapoodle after all. ;) :devil: And latex pants? Danny could put those on knowing they would just drive Flack wild! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I think they're versatile in every way possible! :lol: Probably done every position and move in the gay Kama Sutra twice over! :devil: However, Danny being the bottom is the more common idea, likely due to his height and size in comparison to Flack as well as his character trait of needing love and attention and the likes. Danny needs a strong, reliable and independant horndog of a man like Flack, alright!

Yeah, that's how I see it. I think height and size is part of it--Danny is just the perfect height to put his head on Flack's shoulder and be totally enveloped by Flack. But I also think it's that Danny is emotional and needy and the one who liked being chased. Flack is definitely the aggressor, the pursuer. So I think that factors in to how people see the two of them, too. That and the way Flack is so chivalrous and courtly to Danny. Flack takes care of and protects Danny, making Flack the strong, dominant one in their relationship, and that suggests he is in the bedroom, too.

So I've been screencap searching and found quite some nice pics of the two of them.

Let's start with RSRD. Remember, Stella asked DON how Danny was?
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/...ep/220_0930.jpg

And in the hospital Mac asked Don to stay with Danny and Don's reply: "WE're not going anywhere!":
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/...ep/220_1265.jpg
Look at how serious Flack's face is and Danny's rather grateful look:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/...ep/220_1269.jpg

Let's go on with Heroes, where Flack decides that science is so fascinating, especially when Danny's doing in, that he is again at the lab:
223-0595.jpg

What is it with Don, he can't take his eyes off Danny :D
And look at how close they are:
223-0602.jpg

But it gets even better, you remember Love Run Cold?
303_0479.jpg

Don: Good job!
303_0482.jpg

Danny: You like that?
303_0485.jpg

Don: Yeah!!!!!
303_0486.jpg

God, that pic, it's priceless, and you really weren't exaggerating, that conversation was no way about the fingerprints!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

And just because they looked so good together in Hung Out To Dry:
304_01108.jpg

And in the car ride earlier when Danny talked to the guy, and you just knew he was talking about Louie, Don looked at him with that sad look:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/...y/304_01092.jpg

I love pics of the boys!!! :D :D :D They make me so happy! :D

love_fan said:
And in the hospital Mac asked Don to stay with Danny and Don's reply: "WE're not going anywhere!":
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/...ep/220_1265.jpg

Look at Don's face! He's not even looking at Mac. His eyes are on his poor sad Danny. That is the look of a man in love, and one who would do anything for the person he's in love with. Flack hates seeing Danny in pain.

Look at how serious Flack's face is and Danny's rather grateful look:
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee38/...ep/220_1269.jpg

Danny, who is such a little hellion, just looks at Flack with complete and utter trust. Danny gets very passive when Flack comes in and takes charge. He did in RSRD and in "All in the Family." Danny might be a bossy little prima donna a lot of the time, but when it comes down to it, Flack is the one who takes charge, tells Danny how it's going to be and Danny submits to it.

Let's go on with Heroes, where Flack decides that science is so fascinating, especially when Danny's doing in, that he is again at the lab:
223-0595.jpg

What is it with Don, he can't take his eyes off Danny :D

:lol: Gee, Don, generally people look at the evidence, not the cute guy talking about the evidence. :lol: Flack just gets mesmerized by Danny.

And look at how close they are:
223-0602.jpg

I love this cap! :D It's one of my favorites. :D Flack leans in so close to Danny and Danny, who is normally fidgety and uncomfortable and bouncy, is just so still and passive. It's obvious how safe Danny feels around Flack, how protected.

And is it just me, or do Danny's lips look just the slightest bit puffy, like maybe Flack stole a few kisses from his baby? :devil:

The "Love Run Cold" sequence is so cute. :lol: Danny was obviously being provocative and flirty, and Flack was clearly thinking about sex with Danny. And oh yeeeeeah, Flack does like that!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

And "Hung out to Dry" was great, too. Flack is so protective of Danny. He got really quiet when Danny was talking about Louie and kind of looked back to see Shane Casey's reaction.

Don't you guys think Flack totally wanted to strangle Casey in "Raising Shane" when Casey wanted Danny to meet him in that bar alone??? I bet Flack was totally beside himself with worry for his baby.

love_fan said:
303_0482.jpg

303_0485.jpg

303_0486.jpg

And now, Kimmychu will show her appreciation of these amazing screencaps with nonsensical gibberish to accentuate her mind being blown by the beauty that is Danny/Flack:

OMGSOCUTEANDHOTANDSEXYEHSLJASKAHDKHWKADIWKHDKWHDWIJ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, love_fan, for the wonderful screencaps! *saves them all* Lovelovelove that scene between them! Yep, Danny and Flack were definitely talking about something else other than lifting fingerprints. :devil: :devil: :devil: Look at Flack's proud smile, OMG. And look at that naughty grin on Danny's face! :lol: :devil:

LoveloveLOVE that screencap from Heroes too! :D Yeah, Flack, you should be looking at Danny's hands describing ... whatever he's describing instead of his face. :lol: Did anyone else think Flack was thinking of Danny sitting on top of him with hands on his chest like that as he - *ahem* you know? :devil: :devil: :devil:

Top41 said:
And is it just me, or do Danny's lips look just the slightest bit puffy, like maybe Flack stole a few kisses from his baby? :devil:

That is hothothot. :devil: Even more hot if they sneak in the kisses while there are people walking to and fro outside their labs! :devil: Danny is just too irresistible for Flack!

Don't you guys think Flack totally wanted to strangle Casey in "Raising Shane" when Casey wanted Danny to meet him in that bar alone??? I bet Flack was totally beside himself with worry for his baby.

:lol: He probably wanted to tie a red bandanna around his forehead, strip off his suit and charge into the bar with nothing but an AK-47 and camouflage army pants and boots. :eek: :p

Top41:
I have to say that while I think Flack has close friendships with Stella and now with Mac, there's something different about the way he is with Danny. It's clear that Flack's feelings for Danny aren't just friendship. He constantly goes out of his way for Danny and does a lot to keep Danny safe emotionally and physically. And when Danny is in danger...wow. I mean, it just shows in Flack's face how worries he is about his baby.

Oh!Top41,have some misapprehension! :lol: :lol:I never doubt the Flack love Danny. the Flack is a Danny's guardianship.I said that the Flack would like to do anything for the Danny.
I just mean to say, If the Danny to the Flack not enough loyalty ,the Flack there will be more selects.Danny should know to cherish the Flack. Otherwise, he lost, not just is only one 'good friend'! ;)

Top41:
That little tooth sure is sexy, isn't it??? Danny's a playful little imp, and I think that really turns Flack on. And Flack's sausage? I'd better not touch that one other than to say I agree, I think Danny definitely loves Flack's sausage.

Of course!It is sexy!!!I like the Danny,likeness sweet wine,alike smile . attractive!The Flack certainly likes!! :p

Top41:
How about, "I know I'm the one you want, Flack, so direct your eyes over here!" Which Flack did, as soon as Danny walked into the room.

Yeah!The Danny is the Flack want that.But premise is:the Danny to love(Flack) is loyalty!

Kimmychu:
Now I am imagining Danny with tiger ears on his head instead.

Now, you should know why would we call the Danny as small catamount.His mien,his brow, his temper......
The Flack dog dog will be wildly crazy for him!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The bad man's work !!! :devil: :D

Kimmychu said:
love_fan said:
303_0482.jpg

303_0485.jpg

303_0486.jpg

And now, Kimmychu will show her appreciation of these amazing screencaps with nonsensical gibberish to accentuate her mind being blown by the beauty that is Danny/Flack:

OMGSOCUTEANDHOTANDSEXYEHSLJASKAHDKHWKADIWKHDKWHDWIJ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you, love_fan, for the wonderful screencaps! *saves them all* Lovelovelove that scene between them! Yep, Danny and Flack were definitely talking about something else other than lifting fingerprints. :devil: :devil: :devil: Look at Flack's proud smile, OMG. And look at that naughty grin on Danny's face! :lol: :devil:

The absolute adorableness of the boys makes me just smile. :D Flack really does look proud, doesn't he? (And we know he's totally checking out Danny's sweet ass as he lifts those prints. :devil: ) And Danny? Oh, he knows the effect he has on Flack. He knows he drives his man wild!

Look at Flack in that last cap!!! He's like, "Hell yeah I like that, baby! Now let me throw you over the hood of that car and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]!!!"

Flack, you horndog! You brought the Meter in! :eek: :eek: :eek:

LoveloveLOVE that screencap from Heroes too! :D Yeah, Flack, you should be looking at Danny's hands describing ... whatever he's describing instead of his face. :lol: Did anyone else think Flack was thinking of Danny sitting on top of him with hands on his chest like that as he - *ahem* you know? :devil: :devil: :devil:

You know Flack was thinking about Danny doing something with those hands and that mouth other than talking about evidence. ;) :devil:

Top41 said:

That is hothothot. :devil: Even more hot if they sneak in the kisses while there are people walking to and fro outside their labs! :devil: Danny is just too irresistible for Flack!

I know! :devil: Danny just has the most kissable lips, and I'm sorry, Flack might be strong when it comes to everything else, but when it comes to his baby, resisting temptation is not an option.

ZhuShuaijie said:
Oh!Top41,have some misapprehension! :lol: :lol:I never doubt the Flack love Danny. the Flack is a Danny's guardianship.I said that the Flack would like to do anything for the Danny.
I just mean to say, If the Danny to the Flack not enough loyalty ,the Flack there will be more selects.Danny should know to cherish the Flack. Otherwise, he lost, not just is only one 'good friend'! ;)

I definitely agree. Flack's love is a proven thing, but Danny needs to wake up and realize how much Flack does for him, and how crazy Flack is about him. Flack adores Danny, but it's time for Danny to show Flack how much he appreciates him. Flack does have other options, after all (even if he is totally head over heels for Danny).

Of course!It is sexy!!!I like the Danny,likeness sweet wine,alike smile . attractive!The Flack certainly likes!! :p

Awww, Flack loves his sexy baby. And Danny really does smile quite adorably at Flack sometimes! I bet it totally melts Flack's heart. :D

Now, you should know why would we call the Danny as small catamount.His mien,his brow, his temper......
The Flack dog dog will be wildly crazy for him!!!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The bad man's work !!! :devil: :D

Danny really is a sexy little saucy thing. I bet Flack likes going crazy for his little "catamount." I love that term, catamount. It really does fit Danny! :lol: And Flack well, I think he likes to go crazy and "mount" his Danny. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

In Heart of Glass, Mac finally admits that he's with Peyton, Danny's reaction is just priceless, I thought his mouth would never close. However, let me get to the point, Danny was extremely surprised and when he stands next to Mac, looking at Peyton doing her job, he asks him (all innocently) "Flack knows?"
316_000040.jpg

316_000044.jpg

Now, why would he ask Mac, if Flack knows? Why not Stella or Sheldon? They're on their team, Flack's "only" a detective. So Flack's got to be very close to Danny (and always on his mind ;))

Should they really be together (which I hope they are), Danny was probably pretty pissed at this baby for not telling him. I leave his "punishment" to your imagination - I don't want to go down that dirty road :D :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back