Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Boys and girls, I have screencaps from the season four premiere episode! :D :D :D

[​IMG]

Finally ... we have visual proof of just how far apart Danny can spread those legs of his. Flack must be so proud of his kinka-poodle's flexibility. :devil: :devil: :devil:

[​IMG]

However, that's not to say Flack isn't a flexible guy. Oh nooo, on the contrary, he has got some powerful legs. Very beneficial in the mechanics of ... going back and forth. ;) :devil: :lol:

[​IMG]

And of course, what is a normal day at work for Danny and Flack without chasing a perp? Flack happens to be a multi-tasker too; cuffing a perp and ogling Danny's bubblebutt while he's at it. And clever kinka-poodle that he is, Danny's oh so conveniently parked himself in front of Flack with his ass in Flack's direction. :lol:

By the way, if anyone's interested in seeing many screencaps as well as my review of the episode, feel free to go here.

2. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

OK, um, how turned on do you think Flack would be if he could see Danny right there? Like I've said before, I think Flack's a little...kinky and I could see him totally turned on by the sight of his Kinkapoodle in that harness.

Flack: Think Mac would let us borrow that this weekend, Danno?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :devil: ;)

:devil: Oh yes. :D Man, when Danny is chasing a suspect, Flack does not mess around! He knows he has to be right on the tail of his hot little Kinkapoodle. :devil:

Capable of leaping tall railings in a single bound...it's Super!Flack! :D

How cute is it that Flack asks Danny "Got him?" and then proceeded to cuff the suspect himself? :lol: Does Flack think Danny is capable of feeding himself, or does he handle that too? :lol: Again, I think it's so cute how when they're together, Flack does all the hard work. He likes taking care of his Danny a lot.

Great review! :D You and Faylinn both caught Danny flinching in the the scene where they're watching the guy get beat up--good catch, guys. He really does look pained in that cap you've got there, Kimmy. (Carmine rocks. I bet that wasn't in the script.) So that leads me to a question--how do you think Flack was there for Danny after the hostage situation? And do you think that had anything to do with Flack chasing the perp so aggressively and making sure he got to cuffing him before Danny got there in case the guy fought back? Flack's always been protective of Danny...do you think he'll be more so now, at least for a little bit while Danny recovers (emotionally more than physically I guess since he seems just fine physically :rolleyes: )?

3. LivingEnd

LivingEnd Lab Technician

Thanks for the pictures Kimmychu
    Danny certainly is a quite flexible guy and I’m sure Flack loves it. I don’t know, but looking at this pic I thought that Flack probably stood down at Lady Liberty’s feet ogling Danny’s butt with binoculars. How could he miss such an opportunity… :devil: :lol:
    And if Flack wouldn’t be able to borrow that harness he would most definitely stop at a sport shop on his way home to buy one. Flack knows how to invest his money well. :lol:

Oh and Flack is quite a flexible and athletic guy too, I’m sure Danny loves it. :D
    Danny is still a tease; he absolutely knows how to position himself in front of Flack. And Flack again wouldn’t miss the opportunity to risk a short look at Danny’s ass. :devil:

I don’t know if it’s possible for Flack to become even more protective than he was before Snow Day. He knows that they have a dangerous job and that he can’t always protect Danny. I’m sure that Flack is even more worried after Snow Day but I don’t think that he can do much more than before the hostage situation. And I’m not sure that Danny’s hand is all right; IMO in the spray-on condom scene he had this ball in his left hand which you use for physical therapy and I think his knuckles were scraped. So I’m still hoping that they won’t drop this completely.
    Danny really flinched when they watched that video, and it would make sense that he has problems to deal with the Snow Day events emotionally. And Flack is quite sensitive when it comes to Danny’s feelings. I’m sure Flack tried to talk to Danny about it, but I’m not sure that Danny wanted to talk at all. I think Danny is more the person who would bottle up his feelings inside himself (can you say that in English?) until it becomes too much. And when it becomes too much for Danny, I’m sure that Flack will be there…

4. Lorelai

Lorelai CSI Level One

All that hard work paying off! looool

My guess, they never asked. They just took it, and put it to better use!

Wow! That's some major Super!Flack!! Is there really anything Don won't do for Danny?

Those 2 are a match made in heaven!

Absolutely! No doubt about that! I think he already proved it with those 2 major jumps! And I’m sure Flack we’ll just know what to do & say to make Danny better emotionally too. He’s been with Danny through his worst days! We got a pattern here : Danny leaning on Flack!

You may need me there / To carry all your weight/ But you're no burden I assure/ You tide me over/ With a warmth I'll not forget / But I can only give you love

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: Flack would totally be turned on by seeing Danny in that harness! :devil: And as LivingEnd mentioned, Flack with binoculars staring up at Danny's bubblebutt? Oh yeah, that would be so like him! I thought the same thing too! :lol:

Huh, I must have missed seeing Danny holding that ball. I got so distracted by his expressions! :p I gotta go watch that scene again and try to screencap him holding the ball.

We didn't get much Danny/Flack interaction in the season four premiere. But, it would be very interesting if Flack's additional, uhm, gruffiness is a result of what happened in Snow Day. Not only because he had to kill a guy, but he eventually found out how Danny ended up being in that hostage situation in the first place. I won't be surprised if he harbors some ... hmm, resentment towards Lindsay, maybe. Flack is the kinda guy who takes his job seriously so I can't see him letting Danny or Lindsay completely off the hook for being irresponsible and playing hookie either.

Hmmmm. Ya think perhaps Danny was so irritated and short in the episode because he knows he's disappointed Flack in some way? It seems more than just coincidence that he's annoyed towards Lindsay more than anyone else.

6. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Heh, I did notice that he hardly looked at her in his last scene, when she was in the observation room with Mac and Flack kept going in and out as he kept thinking of things!

7. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I love how most of the times where Danny's after a perp, Flack's just right there to chase with him. Or... Flack's doing another kind of chasing? LOL, he's a multitasker after all -- being able to go after a perp and at the same time do some ogling... :devil:

Ah the new episodes. Not until April 2008 over here. :'(

8. Top41

^Yeah, Flack never lets Danny go after a suspect alone if they're together, and I noice he's usually the one who gets to the guy first. Danny topples the person, but Flack makes sure to leap ahead and secure the guy. It's cute. And yeah, Danny always puts himself in front of Flack--I think he knows Flack is all worked up from the chase and wnats to see a hot, sexy Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

Oh yeah. Looking at those pics--that harness really accentuates the curves of Danny's ass. Flack would be all about that...and all about seeing Danny in nothing but the harness. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Yeah, I wondered about that. If maybe Flack is a little unhappy about Danny's dalliance with Lindsay. Flack just doesn't seem to like her at all, and really, with the way she's treated Danny, it's not hard to figure out why. Flack obviously thinks the world of Danny and goes out of his way to protect and take care of him. Knowing that Lindsay--even thought it wasn't directly her fault--had something to do with Danny being put in danger would not have made Flack happy. He ignored Lindsay just like he always does in this ep. I wonder how he's been acting towards Danny. Guesses?

I wonder why Danny was "off" in this episode? Maybe that was Carmine's way of conveying what Danny had been through and the fact that he's still suffering emotional fallout from it?

9. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

Flack was different, that is obvious, but I think his hate against Lindsay is more evident now. When Lindsay went into the same room Mac and Flack were standing, Falck didn't even looked at her. He just kept on doing his thing. Like that the other times he went into that room.

Probably she hated her before, but now he knows the truth about the snow day, and he made her responsable for his best fiend injuries. That, plus the fact he thinks she's stealing him, mades him now more angry towards her.

Danny's behaviour can be his way to cope with his emotional pain, maybe he blames her too and little by little he's opening his eyes.

10. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

If TPTB is really going the way we're suspecting ... wow, can I see the wank exploding over Flack being the key player in breaking up a certain canon ship or what. :lol: It'd be something if it goes the way poison_girl described! (I must say it seems inevitable to me though. We've got the foreshadowing in Snow Day, Carmine's interview, Danny's off behavior in the premiere ... the only contrary info we've gotten is from Zuiker. Whose word, well, I sure don't put any stock into now thanks to his destiny dashed comment that turned out to be a big heaping pile of fail. :p)

Hmmm. So let's say Flack really is resentful towards Lindsay for what happened in Snow Day to Danny. Do you guys think he will confront her about things sooner or later in the season? Do you think he's that kind of guy to actually get into the personal lives of his peers, even someone as close to him as Danny? I can see him talking to Danny in a mano a mano friendly way, but Lindsay ... friendly? Ooh, I'm not sure about that one, especially if he knows about Danny having taken over her shift and all that.

I've been wondering about Danny's off behavior too. It might very well be Carmine's way of doing that ... but what kinda boggles me is why Danny's annoyance was mostly directed at Lindsay. :lol: Ya gotta wonder if the whole 'Danny sees she's not who he thought she was' thing has already begun. And if that's true, gee, Zuiker, ya gotta stop eating all them bonbons because they're making you delusional and confusing your shows. :p

11. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

ETA: I gotta stop taking forever to post (and taking time out to use Google to tell my mom if so-and-so is gay :rolleyes:). I don't really have anything to add to Kimmy's post, though. (Except to say: draw eeet for meeeeee!! :D :D :D)

Flack and Mac both glanced in her direction several times when they were talking--but the camera didn't bother to get her in those shots. That scene was all about Mac and Flack, that much is obvious.

I don't think Flack hates her, necessarily, but I definitely don't think they're buddy-buddy. What do they have in common?...Just Danny, basically. And that's not likely to make them good friends, is it? :lol: I think he's willing to try to be civil toward her, for Danny's sake, but the man can only do so much. :p

The person mainly responsible for Danny's injuries in "Snow Day" is Danny. He was so damn reckless! Yes, he drew the attention of the hostage-takers to give Adam time to get the reagent with the acid in it, but he didn't stop...

I don't know what was up with Danny in the premiere, but the idea of him already questioning his choice is intriguing--because he definitely made a choice, and now they're all going to have to deal with it. (And poor Flack is having to deal with it without his kinkapoodle. :()

I think Flack tries to act normal around Danny--he's not a sore loser or anything, and he's not going to want their friendship to end because Danny chose not to have it be more than that right now. If he doesn't try to act like nothing's wrong, Danny is going to pick up on it, and you know how Danny is.

Of course, if Don doesn't act like anything is wrong, Danny might take that to mean that Don didn't want him that much anyway, or that he's glad Danny didn't want to be with him.

*sigh* They're so frustrating. :rolleyes:

12. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

Are the writers aware of the Flack-Lindsey hostility? It's interesting either way.

If they do know, then wow... they got something right.

If not, hmmm.... that's destiny running its course.

13. Top41

^That's a good question--I don't know. It seems too frequent to be just happenstance. Flack pretty much ignores or dismisses her on most occasions, and when he does speak to her, there's an undercurrent of irritation in his voice (like when she did the flower spiel). It's open to interpretation, but I've definitely noticed it. And now that she's with Danny? Open dislike seems to be a possibility, if just for the shitty way she treated Danny--whom Flack obviously thinks the world of--before (and after? ;) ) they got together.

Yeah, that's another good point--why did Danny take it so far? He kept taunting the guys long after Adam had gotten the solution and gotten back in the truck. Is it a sign that Danny is maybe unhappy and thinks he deserves punishment/abuse? I do think Flack would hold Danny responsible for what happened to him to some extent (I don't think Flack would blame Lindsay, but I think he'd think of Danny as a victim first and foremost), and I think he'd be majorly concerned if he knew how Danny taunted the hostage takers.

Danny unhappy and worn out, Flack angry and overly aggressive--yeah, somethings on there. :(

*sigh* The boys. Danny's going to be hurt either way, and of course, not put two and two together and realize he's responsible for both him and Flack being unhappy.

I wonder if Flack is going to start treating Danny differently. Is this new aggressiveness thing going to be the way Flack is from now on? Do you guys think Flack would ever take that anger out on Danny?

14. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

^I don't think so. Flack had showed his concern for Danny a lot of times and under a lot of circunstances. In the chase they made in the staircase he looked as himself around Danny, maybe he's the only one who he didn't show any kind of change in his behaviour. Maybe what happened in the wharehouse with the guy he killed is the factor that turned on his autodefense armour and maybe Danny is the only thing keeping him in the ground.

He showed himself different with Mac, and even Hawkes and Stella, absoulutely ignored Lindsay, but when it came to help Danny in a chase, he reverts to his old self. I'm really thinking just because Danny and him had difficult situations in the same place he made a stronger bond with him, and for one time, the one in need in their relation is Don instead Danny.

15. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

I will be sad if Flack ever takes out any anger or frustration on Danny. :( I can't see him doing that, ever. Danny did that to him in On the Job, I know, but Flack seems to be so much stronger emotionally than Danny is, ya know? Moreoever, Flack never snapped back at Danny in that diner scene, not even after Danny adamantly objected to Flack's reassurances and even banged the table with a fist.

So, no, I can't see Flack taking it out on Danny ... but I can see him taking it out on other people. Probably all the poor perps who are unfortunate enough to get caught by him. :lol: Flack already proved that in the season four premiere. (Boy, was he hot as a prowling tiger or what.)

And me bringing some lulz to the thread:

[​IMG]

You can see a few more here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.