Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Just because Eddie and Carmine smoke doesn't mean Flack and Danny do. I can kind of see Flack smoking now and then but not Danny for some reason. And I think Danny would be all over Flack's case if he caught Flack smoking. Danny would be the one going over the lecture about how bad smoking is and Flack would just sort of roll his eyes and try to get into Danny's pants so the lecture would end and he could get to the good stuff. :lol:

One more day until 413!!! :D

Flack's going to prove his love to Danny...once again. Wake up and smell the Flack love, Danno! :lol:

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I see that the total opposite for some reason. I see Danny being the one to smoke and Don being the one with the lectures on smoking. :p

Danny needs to wake up and see the big picture: FLACK! Danny's in love with Don, he just hasn't realized it yet. I'm a bit excited to see Don going have Danny's super opening his apartment door. The spoiler looked hilarious. Super: (mumbling..I'm between a rock and a hard place. Flack: Yeah, and right now I'm both of them. :lol: Go Flack!

Also, I think the term smoking is just a code word so they can have some time alone together while at work. :devil: Maybe somebody should check and see if they really are out smoking.

This was pointed this out to me earlier today. Has anyone else noticed that Eddie never uses the term friendship when talking about what he and Carmine have between them, he always uses relationship. :p

3. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

^ Yeah, I know, I was just considering the possibility of Danny and Flack talking dirty while smoking with Mac just to rile the guy up. ;)

(Hmm, smoking's a sensitive subject. Is it a touchy issue in the US? It's a sincere question, no sarcasm. Here where I am, smoking's more an issue of, "Damnit, why are they so freaking expensive these days?" :lol:)

I just love the fact that Eddie always uses 'relationship' to describe what he has with Carmine or what Flack has with Danny. It certainly stands out ... just like his grins whenever Carmine's name rolls off his tongue. :devil: :lol:

AND YES, EPISODE 13 IS COMING UUUUUUUUUUUUP! :D :D :D I CAN'T WAIT! :D

4. Top41

^Smoking in the U.S. is kind of a hot topic. It's been banned in a lot of restaurants and bars in big cities (like Los Angeles and Chicago). Smokers get a lot of grief here. I'm not one--never have been and never will be--but banning it in bars seems extreme to me. Airplanes yes, restaurants sure, but bars? Anyway, pretty OT.

Incidentally, a lot of actors smoke. There's a lot of downtime on sets and it's a way to pass the time.

I guess I see Danny as the nonsmoker because he's a science guy and would know how bad it is for someone. Whereas I could see Flack smoking a cigarette or two after a long day of work and not thinking much of it.

I love that--I hope it stays in! It's so something Flack would say! He's definitely Danny's rock...and his hard place. ;) :devil: :devil: :devil:

With a video camera. :devil: ;)

Yeah, that is cute. I think Danny and Flack's friendship runs really, really deep, and relationship fits them, whether you think they're sleeping together or not.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Well, well.

If there were any doubts, ANY doubts at all that Flack cares very deeply for Danny and loves the man like no other, let them be buried forever because EPISODE 4x13 IS POSSIBLY THE BEST DANNY/FLACK EPISODE YET! :D :D :D It sure went far beyond my expectations! Seriously, someone would have to be blind to not see the amazing relationship between Danny and Flack.

And since the episode hasn't aired on the west coast yet ...

OH MY GOD, FLACK WENT FAR BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY TO BE THERE FOR DANNY. :D :D :D He goes to see Danny at the labs on his day off, he goes to Danny's apartment just to look for the guy after finding out Danny's gone missing, he goes searching for Danny even afterwards AND the whole time, he never, ever once allowed Danny to do anything that would compromise the man's career. In fact, he rose so high up beyond the call of friendship that Danny should have groveled at his feet and pledged to be Flack's love slave for life. :lol: ... There are SO MANY magnificent D/F relationship aspects gone canon here! Flack's love for Danny is absolutely undeniable at this point. How many guys do you know who would have done what Flack did for Danny?! He stuck to his guns and never bent over and kept Danny in line and protected Danny with tough love, even though it meant Danny getting mad at him. Not only that, he even made sure that Rikki would have as little trouble as possible being processed at the precinct AND made sure she wouldn't spend a single moment in jail. All because he knew Danny was upset and he wanted to assuage Danny. AND HE DID IT WITHOUT COMPROMISING EITHER ONE OF THEM. WHAT A GUY. :D :D :D There's so much more to say, but I'll wait until the episode has aired all over the US.

Danny/Flack is real, ladies and gentlemen, right there on screen and it's a beautiful, beautiful thing indeed. :D :D :D :cool:

6. roximonoxide

roximonoxide Lab Technician

Guh. Tell me about it. That was so much D/F I can barely function. I love that when Don starts laying down the law, Danny starts calling him 'Don' and pleading for cooperation.I love that Don bends the rules for no one but Danny.I love that Flack seems to know his way around Danny's place.I love that Flack KNOWS he can find Danny when he's MIA, anywhere in the city & beyond.And finally I LOVE Danny on a motorcycle, and I know Flack does too. *dies a little*

7. Top41

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

(There are my three SC mandated sentences. :p I kid, I kid. :lol: )

OK, now that it's aired on the West Coast...finally no more spoiler boxes for 413!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Flack really loves Danny. I mean, head over heels, would do anything for him type of love. Oh, Flack, you are so damn whipped, my boy. So. Damn. Whipped.

And Danny, well, he knows he's got Flack wrapped around his little pinky. "Pretend you didn't see me." Yeah, right Danny. :lol: :rolleyes: Of course Flack took half that damn list after seeing how distressed Danny was.

I kinda liked seeing Flack grab Danny and peel him off Ollie. Not that there was much doubt (with Flack being a good five inches taller), but I guess we know who's stronger. ;) :devil:

I love how even though Danny had Flack running all over town and totally letting him call the shots, in the end it's Danny who submits to what Flack wants. And he very clearly brought Rikki in not because he thought it was the right thing to do, but because Flack demanded it.

The final scene between them was so sweet. I love how Flack told Danny it was his business. Though man, between breaking and entering and tracing Danny's cell phone, Flack sure is...aggressive. :lol:

Danny's answer to Flack saying, "You've got to stop blaming yourself for Ruben's death" is so sad. One thing that I found interesting--Flack clearly thinks Danny has no blame whatsoever in Ruben's death. He doesn't think Danny owes Rikki anything. I think Flack is a little blind when it comes to Danny, but that was pretty sweet.

8. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol: Couldn't have been better said! WOW is RIGHT!

Flack is SO HEAD OVER HEELS FOR DANNY! :D :D :D It is indescribable. This is one of those times where you gotta watch the whole episode to experience the mind-blowing awesomeness that is the Danny/Flack relationship. I am so happy we no longer need spoiler boxes to talk about it!

Here's a list of reasons I got so far why episode 4x13 is one magnificent Danny/Flack episode:

1. Flack goes to the labs on his day off. C'mon, he went there to see Danny for sure. :devil: Look how fast he got outta there when he realized Danny wasn't there! :devil:

2. The instant it hit him that something was wrong and Danny might be in danger, WHOOSH, Superman Flack is flying to the rescue! :lol: He not only knows where Danny's apartment is, he literally threatens the superintendent with his badge to get inside quick as he can. And not only that, Flack seems to know exactly how to maneuver through Danny's apartment! :devil: Oh yes, Flack has come there many, many times. :devil: :devil: :devil:

(And did anyone notice that a pool table is missing? :p)

3. Ya know, I seriously do not get why there are people saying that Danny pushed Flack away or that Danny told Flack to 'leave him alone' because he sure as hell DIDN'T! When Flack finally did find Danny, guess what? They bantered with each other! And Flack even managed to make it a baseball joke! Something he obviously knows that Danny is fond of! If Danny even pushed Flack away, they would have been fighting instead. Ohh no, Danny wanted Flack there and even accepted Flack's help without question. Sure, Danny, you can tell Flack all you want to 'mind his own business' but the truth is ... you needed Flack there and you knew it big time. Silly Danny, is your pride worth more than Flack's love?

4. Flack getting GPS tracking on Danny. Geez, can the guy be any more dedicated to finding Danny and making sure his kinka-poodle's safe?! :D

5. Everything Flack does really does seem like it's for Danny's sake and protection, without compromising his own ethics or putting Danny's career (and his) in danger while still managing to assuage Danny! Take him telling Danny he has to report his stolen gun, for example. Flack is adamant that Danny has to report it, and even when Danny is frustrated, he doesn't cave in because he knows it'll bring even more trouble to Danny if he allows Danny to keep it quiet and not report it. AND, okay, get this, Flack gives Danny time to do what he has to do. He never forced Danny to do anything, gave the guy a chance to make his own decisions. How about that! :D :D :D

6. Flack making sure that Rikki is processed at the precinct with minimal fuss and that Rikki won't spend a single moment in jail? And Danny has the bratty nerve to be sulky to Flack after Flack does that?! Danny, you owe Flack BIG. Flack was never obligated to do that for Rikki, but he did it anyway because he knew how upset Danny was by having to book Rikki and wanted to make things as good as possible for Rikki and therefore, Danny. What a guy, eh? What a guy. :D :D :D

7. Here's one I haven't seen pointed out ... Danny could have very well given Rikki time to make a run for it. God knows he could have taken her straight home and helped her pack and run before Flack came around to arrest her. He didn't. In the end, he brought Rikki in to the precinct and I doubt he did it because he thought it was the 'right' thing to do. He did it because he knew it's what Flack would expect of a good cop who remains a professional and does his job. And before anyone says that Flack is being an a-hole ... he had to arrest his own MENTOR whom he cared very much too. Flack wasn't happy about that but he did it anyway because it was what he had to do.

C'mon, guys! I know there's so much more in the episode! :D Let's hear what ya got.

9. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

:D Last night's episode was love. I think I definitely need to see it again. Unfortunately, my old vcr hates me and decided not to record, so I'll have to find another way of getting at it.

That scene was so sad, and sweet :( Poor Danny needs some lovin... and we know just the right guy for the job :devil:

Without seeing it again, I don't think there's anything I can add to what's already been said.

10. just1tearforme

just1tearforme Hit and Run

For me, the best part of the episode was the last fifteen minutes or so from Don catching Danny in the alley until the very end. The compassion, caring,and concern Don exhibited throughout the episode for Danny was, I believe, exceptionally poignant. However, it was the end that nearly killed me, specifically Danny saying "How do I do that?" (or something to that effect) and the play of emotions that seemed to cross Don's face as well as the the slight pause where he seemed to contemplate whether or not to follow him out the door. It would have been pitch perfect for Don to hug or make some physical connection to Danny, but, I think that allowing the scene to end the episode really communicated some of the subtler nuances of their relationship in comparison to those overtly displayed earlier.
    Granted, I've only seen a combined total of about 1 episode prior to last night's, yet I buy into the two being together. Now, I want to know how the after effects will play out into the remaining episode and/or subsequent seasons.

11. poison girl

poison girl Pathologist

I really loved them in the last episode. It was really good to see Danny could always have Don to help him, even in he is reclutant to look for help. Flack would always be a knight of shinny armour, but only for his Danno.

One thing it really got to me was to see Flack trusting him, because he did it twice, to believe in him afer Danny stood him, after he gave Flck half of the list. After that, Flack still beieved in him, cause he was really waiting for him at the precint to bring Nikki in.

Flack really knows even if Danny has his doubts, he'll do the right thing at the end, and Danny really knows he's doing it for his and her good.

Poor Flack didn't know what to say to Danny at the end. He's really speechless, and he's surely suffering by seeing Danny in that condition.

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Just wow. What a Danny/Flack episode! :D Seriously though, Flack will do just about anything for his man. And Danny needs to wake up and realise what he has in Flack because I'm actually not sure that Flack will put up with Danny's bad behaviour forever. Danny is such a child sometimes, and much as I love Danny/Flack, I really want to see Danny give something back to the relationship, because right now Flack is smitten, would do anything and everything for Danny, and Danny seems completely unappreciative. :( But still, wow. I love these two. :D Even when they fight...

[​IMG]

I love these boys...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Danny looks like he is really suffering with his guilt :(

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Lovely screencaps, Elsie. :D

I would love to see Don in some kind of trouble and Danny help him out but I think Don's comfortable with their relationship. Don's a giver and he can't help but be there for Danny, he IS so smitten with him. This episode goes to show he'd do almost anything to help Danny.

It's obvious Don has been to Danny's place before. He certainly didn't seem lost in there and didn't hesitate to check Danny's laptop. I'm glad though that his first thought about why Danny was looking for Ollie was wrong since Don was under the impression Danny was looking for Ollie for himself.

Good point Kimmy about Danny. I have to agree, I think Danny brought Rikki in only because he didn't want to let down Don and of course, he knew damn good and well that Don would have tracked his ass down. :lol: Don really does trust Danny a lot and he so proved that in this episode. Don is the one person Danny opens up to.

*No more pool table* I love that it's gone. :p

14. Calli_Rhoccaea

Calli_Rhoccaea Civilian

Hello, everyone! Last night's episode was so AMAZING. It has inspired me to officially come out of lurking.

First, Danny Messer is one lucky SOB. What I wouldn't DO for a guy like Flack....Flack is Danny's rock. He NEVER WAVERS in his loyalty. He keeps Danny grounded in reality, even when reality is biting Danny hard in the ass (although it hurts like a bitch for Don to see Danny hurt AT ALL) and gives Danny just enough leeway to do his own thing without compromising their jobs.

I must confess, I was hoping Danny was going to break down completely in Flack's arms like he did with Mac after RSRD, not that what we got wasn't AWESOME, I just wanted to see them touching a little more. ;)

The look on Flack's face when he saw Danny walk into the precinct was so adorable. It was a split-second thing that I didn't catch the first time I watched it (I was still in shock over the rest of the ep. and Flack-hotness usually kills off my powers of observation) but his eyes get softer and just a little brighter and he really looks relieved that he wouldn't have to arrest Danny too (although Danny in handcuffs :devil: YUMMY!)

Lol, well, of COURSE he's been to Danny's place before :devil: ;) ;)

Hm...yeah, where DID the pool table get to, I wonder??? Maybe the boys got a little too rough on it the last time Flack was over ;) :devil: :devil:

15. Jay1987

Jay1987 Witness

Lool....I love this Idea....Danny and Flack together. They're both very, very cute...But I'm definitely Fiesta and D/L. But hey, it's a great Idea and maaaybe sometimes happen somethings in this way....we'll see :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.