Danny/Flack #6 - Bottom Line: Flack Wants Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I love so darn much about that D/F scene in Blink is that it literally established Danny and Flack being good friends at least from the very first episode of the show. :D And, as Top41 mentioned, not only were they shown to be good friends ... they were also shown to be good friends who don't mind being touchy feely with each other. :devil: :lol: I don't think anything can trump that. Now that we know that Eddie and Carmine like to ad-lib, I do wonder how much of that scene in Blink was ad-libbed. Do you guys think the basketball line was ad-libbed or part of the script since it's the pilot episode?

Anyone else love the idea of them getting it on in the locker room afterwards?

:devil: :devil: :devil: I admit it, while I'd love to see Danny in the shower on the show some time, it's seeing Danny and Flack in the shower that will truly be a thing to be talked about for many years to come. :lol: See, people kinda assume shower = regular shower stall like the ones in homes. Ever since that scene in season one of Stella in the shower at the labs, I've always thought that maybe the labs have separate shower rooms, one for the women and one for the men.

And they don't have partitions or walls to separate the showers. :devil:

I've been to changing rooms in the UK that was just this gigantic space with mirrors on the walls, and you just take off your clothes and try on other clothes in full view of anyone else in the room. :lol: Who knows, the showers at the labs might be the same thing. Just imagine, Danny and Flack showering together while they talk about their latest case. Or maybe they won't even be talking at all. :devil: ;)

^I remember a scene in HBO's show "Oz". :lol: Beecher (Lee Tergesen) and Keller (Christopher Meloni :devil: ) were showering and soaping up in a communal shower area. That was one yummy scene.

Then again, that's HBO. :lol: Frontal nudity and, gay and lesbian kisses everywhere.

Oh how different would it be if a portion of CSI:NY is on HBO. :devil:

;;edit;;
My first D/F fic.
http://chaos-theory08.livejournal.com/185641.html

Kimmychu said:
:devil::devil::devil: I admit it, while I'd love to see Danny in the shower on the show some time, it's seeing Danny and Flack in the shower that will truly be a thing to be talked about for many years to come. See, people kinda assume shower = regular shower stall like the ones in homes. Ever since that scene in season one of Stella in the shower at the labs, I've always thought that maybe the labs have separate shower rooms, one for the women and one for the men.
If I were a CSI: NY writer, I'd do it just to make fans' heads explode. :lol: Certainly, if they did give us a scene like that, you'd be hearing the loud pops coming from this thread for months to come. Please, TPTB ... *bats eyelashes*

If we take the shower Stella was in as an example, then there seems to be a fair bit of privacy. Enough for a good ravishing anyway. :devil:

Now that we know that Eddie and Carmine like to ad-lib, I do wonder how much of that scene in Blink was ad-libbed. Do you guys think the basketball line was ad-libbed or part of the script since it's the pilot episode?
Sadly, I suspect not. It was probably scripted. But it is nice to know that the writers clearly intended us to know that these two are friends outside of work right from the get go.

I agree that the scene in "... Comes Around" and the spoiler for 4.13 suggest that the writers know how important this relationship is to both of them. We have had some very nice little moments this season already; plenty more than the frustrated D/L shippers. The poor loves. :p

I think we need to have a decontamination shower scene like they did in S2 NCIS.
Or even like what they did in CSI. Have there be some sort of suspicious powder or something at a crime scene and oh dear, anybody in the room has to be stripped and showered!

And of course Flack could be bemoaning the fact that his tie had to be burnt with his clothes, and accuse Danny of faking the alert just to see him naked <g>

Or maybe Danny gets all dirty and Flack drives him back to the lab. Flack follows Danny into the locker room as they talk about the case and whatnot. Flack would be sitting on the benches as Danny pulls out his towels and change of clothes from his locker and then goes, "Okay Flack. You sit tight, I'm gonna take a shower. Can't stand this filth."

And then he leaves Flack alone in the room as the sound of a shower running could be heard in the background. :lol:

chaostheory08, I see you've written a D/F story! :D I shall go read it very soon. Did you read my mind or something when you mentioned that scene from Oz?! That was exactly what I was thinking! :lol: Man, if Eddie and Carmine ever got onto a HBO show that featured nudity and manlove, you can bet that show will be sizzliiiiiiing. Like, breaking rooftops kind of ratings too!

penguinpie said:
If I were a CSI: NY writer, I'd do it just to make fans' heads explode. :lol:

:lol: I guess there will be head exploding happening on all sides, wouldn't it? ;) Except of course, our heads would just grow right back because Danny/Flack powah gives us regenerative qualities. Yes.

Ceindreadh said:
I think we need to have a decontamination shower scene like they did in S2 NCIS. Or even like what they did in CSI. Have there be some sort of suspicious powder or something at a crime scene and oh dear, anybody in the room has to be stripped and showered!

Very nice! :D If I remember correctly, the decontamination scene that took place in CSI involved Sara and Greg, right? It would just be the funniest thing ever if Flack and Danny got caught in such a situation and had to strip and get sprayed all over. Like ya said, Flack would surely be upset that his suit and tie has to be burnt. Danny would probably whoop with joy though, for many reasons. :devil:

chaostheory08 said:
Or maybe Danny gets all dirty and Flack drives him back to the lab. Flack follows Danny into the locker room as they talk about the case and whatnot. Flack would be sitting on the benches as Danny pulls out his towels and change of clothes from his locker and then goes, "Okay Flack. You sit tight, I'm gonna take a shower. Can't stand this filth."

And then he leaves Flack alone in the room as the sound of a shower running could be heard in the background. :lol:

:D Ohh, I like that! Now this one, I can see TPTB trying something like this. They already did Danny stripping in front of Hawkes, it's just a matter of time before they do a Danny showering in front of Flack. :devil: :lol:

Kimmychu said:
chaostheory08, I see you've written a D/F story! :D I shall go read it very soon. Did you read my mind or something when you mentioned that scene from Oz?! That was exactly what I was thinking! :lol: Man, if Eddie and Carmine ever got onto a HBO show that featured nudity and manlove, you can bet that show will be sizzliiiiiiing. Like, breaking rooftops kind of ratings too!
LOL, I have the whole show on DVD and that's one of my favorite scenes -- not to mention Keller towelling off his manatomy after showering.... :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Very nice! :D If I remember correctly, the decontamination scene that took place in CSI involved Sara and Greg, right? It would just be the funniest thing ever if Flack and Danny got caught in such a situation and had to strip and get sprayed all over. Like ya said, Flack would surely be upset that his suit and tie has to be burnt. Danny would probably whoop with joy though, for many reasons. :devil:
Haha, and while they're being scrubbed down Flack could be bitching about his ruined wardrobe. Unlike how awkward it was for Sara and Greg (for obvious reasons lol). But with these two, they're both guys....

Kimmychu said:
:D Ohh, I like that! Now this one, I can see TPTB trying something like this. They already did Danny stripping in front of Hawkes, it's just a matter of time before they do a Danny showering in front of Flack. :devil: :lol:

Or how's this:
Danny gets dirty and goes to the locker room to shower. Meanwhile, Flack gets dirty too and by the time he reaches the shower room, Danny had already finished.

Flack: Aw... you showered without me.
Danny: Get over it, Flack. Don't drop the soap okay?
:p

chaostheory08 said:
Or how's this:
Danny gets dirty and goes to the locker room to shower. Meanwhile, Flack gets dirty too and by the time he reaches the shower room, Danny had already finished.
:p

...or they shower together..... :D :devil:

^That's kind of how I see it happening...

chaostheory08 said:

I must have a dirty mind, because at this point Danny starts doing a striptease in front of Flack, who is mesmerized until Danny gets off the last piece of clothing and races off to the shower--because, really, Danny is such a tease--and Flack follows him and pounces, not caring that he's getting all wet in his suit and tie. :devil: ;)

Welcome to the thread, BlueDemon! Enjoy the hotness. :devil:

Three sentences per post, please! Don't worry, I'm not targeting you, BlueDemon. :lol: I know you're new to the forums, but yes, minimum of three sentences per post. Thanks!

chaostheory08 said:[/i]
Or how's this:

Flack: Aw... you showered without me.
Danny: Get over it, Flack. Don't drop the soap okay?

Ah, the good ol' soap joke. :D Does this mean Danny gets to top for a change? :devil: And by the way, your very first D/F story is hot! The perv is indeed strong with us. ;)

(I've heard that shower sex isn't as good as it's pimped to be. Water washing away all the lube and all that ...)

Okay, hearing Danny talk about his baking skills last week has left an impression on me. What do you guys think Danny likes to bake most? Cheese cake? Chocolate chip cookies? :lol: What kind of apron does he wear when he does bake?

And more importantly, does he wear anything apart from an apron? :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Ah, the good ol' soap joke. :D Does this mean Danny gets to top for a change? :devil: And by the way, your very first D/F story is hot! The perv is indeed strong with us. ;)

Aw... thanks! :) My cousin Roselle (ze partner-in-crime) is the brainchild of that video tape thing haha. She asked what was it with filming yourself doing ze act. :lol: And she has started writing the "morning after" -- Danny's turn. :devil:

Kimmychu said:
Okay, hearing Danny talk about his baking skills last week has left an impression on me. What do you guys think Danny likes to bake most? Cheese cake? Chocolate chip cookies? :lol: What kind of apron does he wear when he does bake?

And more importantly, does he wear anything apart from an apron? :devil:

LOL, yeah - does he wear anything under it? After all, the apron only covers the front.... :D

Btw, Thanksgiving is near -- who do you think carves the bird? :lol:

Kimmy, I like to imagine that when Danny is baking (for Flack, who we all know would do anything for food) he likes to wear nothing but the apron... Maybe he has one of those really cheesy aprons with just a picture of a naked man on it. (Google 'naked apron' and you will find a whole array of them, some really funny ones but I'm not sure they are PG 13 suitable). :lol: :devil: Yes, Danny knows the way to Flack's heart is through his stomach. And that obviously Flack can't resist naked! Danny. :devil: I just wonder what Flack does first? Eat or take Danny straight into the bedroom... :devil: :D

Anyway, we were lucky enough to get a couple of Danny and Flack scenes last night. But in terms of screencaps, they weren't actually on the screen together in interrogation. :lol: Annoying... But they were in the first scene (hurrah!):

ny409-000877.png

I love Danny's stance! :lol:

ny409-000884.png

Danny can't resist a quick look at his man when he should be focused on the suspect!

ny409-000889.png

Ah, so beautiful together. :D

Awwwww, I love the caps! :D I notice Danny sneaking little glances at Flack, but Flack actually didn't do much staring last night. :eek: Could Danny have been worried/edgy because Flack was upset with him over something??? Flack did seem kinda pissy throughout.

I did notice the way he looked at Danny in that final interrogation scene, though, after Danny said what he said about what would happen to the kid now that his dad was going away for 25 to life. Flack gazed right at Danny with a very loving look. He knows how sensitive his Kinkapoodle is and how upset Danny gets when kids are affected in one way or another by murder.

As for Thanksgiving, yes, yes and yes! :devil: Danny cooks the turkey, naked but for an apron. And Flack? Come on, the man loves his food...but he loves his Danny more. He totally takes Danny before dinner, has a nice big meal, and then goes back for a second helping...of Danny. :devil: ;)

Elsie said:

I just wonder what Flack does first? Eat or take Danny straight into the bedroom... :devil: :D

How about he does both at the same time? :lol: Ya know, kinda like that Simpson episode where Marge let slip that Homer would eat a sandwich while they were doing the horizontal tango. :lol: :lol: :lol: Hmm, dunno if Danny will allow that though, he likes all the attention to be on him. ;)

Yay! Thank you for the screencaps! Does anyone notice how fired up Danny gets every time he's in a scene with Flack? It's like, "Yeah! I'm finally doing my thing with my man!" :D Danny's stance here is almost as if he's trying to make himself as big and tall as Flack. Flack certainly has an intense presence.

:lol: Yeah, when some of us D/Fers were having our weekly chat while the episode was airing, we were all wondering why Flack wasn't sneaking glances at Danny too.

Say ... you guys don't think Flack feels guilty about hitting on Angell, do ya? Or that he hit on Angell and he feels guilty about it because he genuinely likes her and doesn't want Danny to find out about it? :eek: Maybe that's why he didn't look at Danny much. Either that, or maybe he's just upset with Danny for taking such sweet time to come to his senses and realize Flack's still there waiting and ready for him after messing around with a socialite and a co-worker too. :lol: ;)

EDIT: Danny and Flack were interrogating that guy together in the scene screencapped above, and Danny mentioned that the guy and the homicide victim were college buddies. The guy agreed and said he would never have gotten his catering job for the wedding or something if they weren't.

Take note of this bit: Danny gives Flack a look when Flack says, "Year and a half ago, you were calling Brett all the time ..." Then Flack goes on to say that the guy stopped calling his friend for a few months and then all of sudden, started calling the friend 'every 30 seconds'.

Wouldn't it be interesting if something similar happened between Danny and Flack around the same time? :p A year and a half ago is probably around the time Flack got blown up in the season two finale, before the whole D/L thing started. Maybe Flack called Danny very often around that time, but after the bomb explosion and Danny started going after Lindsay, Flack eventually stopped calling him ... hence the look Danny gives Flack when Flack says all that. Or something.

:)lol: Don't mind me, boys and girls, I'm just high right now on endorphins from exercising, that's all. My apologies if I make no sense.)

Kimmychu said:
Wouldn't it be interesting if something similar happened between Danny and Flack around the same time? :p A year and a half ago is probably around the time Flack got blown up in the season two finale, before the whole D/L thing started. Maybe Flack called Danny very often around that time, but after the bomb explosion and Danny started going after Lindsay, Flack eventually stopped calling him ... hence the look Danny gives Flack when Flack says all that. Or something.
Hmmm, sounds like a plotbunny. :D It's certainly possible. Danny seemed excessively focussed on Lindsay in season 3, almost to the exclusion of everything else.

I wonder if they kissed and made up around "... Comes Around"? They both needed a friend at that stage: Danny, because he was doubting his job, and Flack, because he was stressed from being leaned on by his superiors and trying to corral Mac. On the whole, they seem pretty tight this season.

If Danny has an apron, I'll bet it has some cheesy slogan on it, like "I have a lovely bunch of coconuts". :lol: Probably with illustration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back