Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Thank you Kimmychu for the pictures!
Danny, Flack, a pool table and alcohol - methinks someonehas been reading our PM's Sammo!!

Those pictures are awesome!! I'm honestly bouncing in front of my computer!
My mum actually believes that the two are dating in the show so it's going to help with my case! I can blag the other scene in the finale!

Kimmy!!!! :D :D :D I love you!!! :D Thank you for those caps!!!! :D :D :D

Kimmychu said:
Ladies (and gentlemen), I come bringing ... SCREENCAPS. :D

df-323-01.jpg

The best part about the beginning of this scene? It was so obvious that Danny was waiting for Flack to come see him at Sullivan's (I'm assuming that's where they are). :) Danny was just there, sitting on his own and scribbling away, and the instant Flack shows up, boom, he comes alive.

That was beyond cute. It was definitely a date. I wonder what Danny was writing? It was cute that he kept writing for a bit even after Flack came.

df-323-02.jpg

Wow, if that isn't a look of utter adoration and lurve, I dunno what is. :lol:

Flack is so damn smitten! I love the way he looks at Danny--it gives me the good shivers. The man is so in love, and he'd do anything for his baby. :D

Please to be seeing the rest of the screencaps here! :D :D :D There are 22 pictures, which is why I couldn't post them all here.

So much sexy goodness! :D I rewatched the scenes yesterday--the boys are just so cute. They really are different around each other than they are with anyone else. More relaxed and it just seems like they enjoy each other's company more than anyone else's. That's what comes across with the very natural chemistry at least. ;)

I also noticed in the ep that they really do both look at each other. Flack is the one who stares long and hard, but Danny sneaks these cute little furtive glances at Flack now and then. He did it twice when they were interrogating the blood bank guy. It was so cute: Danny is definitely the bashful one, whereas Don has no problems letting his eyes linger for a long, long time--and making it perfectly clear what he wants.

And it does look like those Stanley Cup pics were taken around the time this scene was filmed--same outfits for the boys! Awww, Eddie got all excited by the Cup--and then Flack got all excited by Danny. ;) :devil:

EDIT: Anyone catch the lyrics of the song playing in the background during the bar scene, or recognize it? It sounded awfully romantic-like to me... ;)

Thank you for the pics, Kimmychu!! I've seen that scene at least 20 times, and everytime i see more confidence and trust between those two. If Danny is in a relationship with Lindsay, should't she be the one he shoul be talking to? No, cause Flack has been there for him before, and he's the only one he really trust. Thinking about the next episode really makes me sick, I rather keep thinkin in a relationship not showed to camera between Danny and Flack, i have teach my eyes to ignore the scenes Danny and Lindsay have... wathever.

^I do think it's interesting that we've never seen Danny confide in Lindsay, ever. We know Danny doesn't trust easily, so that suggests to me that he doesn't really trust her, and that their relationship doesn't have the same emotional depth that he and Flack share.

Here's a thought: what if after the pool date, Danny and Flack slept together for the first time? Both guys certainly seem energized and excited the next day. ;) But Danny being Danny freaks out and that's what sends him into Lindsay's arms in the next episode. Maybe he worries that Flack just wanted sex from him, and since Flack got it, insecure Danny might worry that Flack won't want him anymore. So he turns to Lindsay, who obviously does want him. Silly Danny--it would be just like him to freak out. ;)

Basically, Flack and Lindsay need to duke it out over Danny, and Flack needs to kick her ass. :lol:

Top I did wonder that.
They maybe slept together for the first time and Danny got scared of his feelings. He's know how Flack has felt for a while but to act on the feelings has completely freaked him out. It felt right and comfortable and it shouldn't have. Flack's his best friend, he can't be anything more! He ran in the opposite direction and straight into Lindsay. She's the person a guy like Danny should be with. It's not complicated and won't cause more gossip or heartache when Flack decides he can do better than Danny. He's ending it before it begins so that neither of them get hurt, hurting them both more in the long run.
If that made any sense - I'm still hyper from the screen caps!

Glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! :D I had a lotta fun screencapping those scenes! The boys are just great. Seriously, you have to watch the episode itself to see the wonder that is Danny and Flack. That pool scene really made me believe the ... well, NYC-ness of the show, even if it was only for a few minutes. The TPTB would be idiots to ever take out either of them.

I had to rewind the interrogation scene a few times just to get the screencaps for it. They were sneaking looks at each other so fast it was like watching them do a head dance. :lol: But truly, Flack was all happy smiles the whole time. You'd think he'd look all growly and menacing while interrogating a perp, right? :p :lol:

And yes, it's certainly interesting that Danny confides in Flack more than Lindsay. I'd say Danny and Flack's friendship is one of a kind, one that nobody can break (except themselves, but they not stoopid like that).

Top41 said:
Here's a thought: what if after the pool date, Danny and Flack slept together for the first time? Both guys certainly seem energized and excited the next day. But Danny being Danny freaks out and that's what sends him into Lindsay's arms in the next episode. Maybe he worries that Flack just wanted sex from him, and since Flack got it, insecure Danny might worry that Flack won't want him anymore. So he turns to Lindsay, who obviously does want him. Silly Danny--it would be just like him to freak out.

Intriguiiiiiiiiing plot. :) Yes, indeed, that would make for a nice one-shot story.

By the way, if those pictures weren't enough to convince you guys to watch the episode, here's something you guys might like to know:

After that pool scene, Danny's in the labs, presumably the next day after he met up with Flack. He's sitting at the table, grinning all happy to himself. And I mean, real happy, not fake happy. And then, Lindsay comes in and says something like, "You look really happy." When he sees her, he goes serious and talks about his case.

I think I'll let you guys interpret that for yourselves. ;) :devil:

MichelleK said:
Top I did wonder that.
They maybe slept together for the first time and Danny got scared of his feelings. He's know how Flack has felt for a while but to act on the feelings has completely freaked him out. It felt right and comfortable and it shouldn't have. Flack's his best friend, he can't be anything more! He ran in the opposite direction and straight into Lindsay. She's the person a guy like Danny should be with. It's not complicated and won't cause more gossip or heartache when Flack decides he can do better than Danny. He's ending it before it begins so that neither of them get hurt, hurting them both more in the long run.
If that made any sense - I'm still hyper from the screen caps!

Yes, that does make sense. I kind of like the idea of Danny giving in to Flack's advances only to freak out the next day. All Flack would have to do is inadvertently say the wrong thing--and with Danny we know how easy that is!--and Danny would be running for the door, thinking Flack doesn't want him. It could be as simple as Flack asking Danny if he's wearing the jeans he had on when they first met: Danny would think Flack meant they were old jeans, then that he was implying they were too tight, then that Flack was saying he was fat, from there that Flack didn't want him anymore... :lol: Danny's just the type to freak out like that.

Lindsay is safe. She's who he should want. At first, she showed a lot of interest in him, then she had her freakout, but now she's all full steam ahead. There's just not as much at stake emotionally with Lindsay, whereas Flack is his best friend and the person he confides in and trusts.

Kimmychu said:
Glad you guys enjoyed the pictures! :D I had a lotta fun screencapping those scenes! The boys are just great. Seriously, you have to watch the episode itself to see the wonder that is Danny and Flack. That pool scene really made me believe the ... well, NYC-ness of the show, even if it was only for a few minutes. The TPTB would be idiots to ever take out either of them.

I seriously could watch a buddy cop show about them. They spark together on screen, and are just so fun to watch together.

I had to rewind the interrogation scene a few times just to get the screencaps for it. They were sneaking looks at each other so fast it was like watching them do a head dance. :lol: But truly, Flack was all happy smiles the whole time. You'd think he'd look all growly and menacing while interrogating a perp, right? :p :lol:

Flack usually is all tough guy around perps, isn't he? Not when his Kinka-poodle is around! Seriously, the guy turns into a puddle of mush around Danny. He turns from Tough Guy Flack to Teddy Bear Flack. He's obviously just so happy to be around Danny. It was like they were out on a date--questioning a suspect. :lol: I guess that pool date must have been pretty darn awesome, because neither of them wanted it to end. ;)

And yes, it's certainly interesting that Danny confides in Flack more than Lindsay. I'd say Danny and Flack's friendship is one of a kind, one that nobody can break (except themselves, but they not stoopid like that).

Yeah, it's pretty clear to me who Danny actually trusts and opens up to. It's Flack he turns to when he needs a confidant or support. It doesn't say much for the relationship with Lindsay in the long run if he can't even turn to her for support and comfort.

Intriguiiiiiiiiing plot. :) Yes, indeed, that would make for a nice one-shot story.

If you write it, I will definitely read it. :D

By the way, if those pictures weren't enough to convince you guys to watch the episode, here's something you guys might like to know:

After that pool scene, Danny's in the labs, presumably the next day after he met up with Flack. He's sitting at the table, grinning all happy to himself. And I mean, real happy, not fake happy. And then, Lindsay comes in and says something like, "You look really happy." When he sees her, he goes serious and talks about his case.

I think I'll let you guys interpret that for yourselves. ;) :devil:

Maybe that he and Flack had a great date and roll in the hay and seeing Lindsay was a buzz kill? I think she asked him "What are you smiling about?" We know what he was smiling about: having sex with a certain homicide detective the night before. ;) :devil:

I seriously could watch a buddy cop show about them. They spark together on screen, and are just so fun to watch together.

I could watch a cop show between them too. they have this thing about them that just screams for them.

If you write it, I will definitely read it

I will too! It seems like a great plot!

Yeah, it's pretty clear to me who Danny actually trusts and opens up to. It's Flack he turns to when he needs a confidant or support. It doesn't say much for the relationship with Lindsay in the long run if he can't even turn to her for support and comfort.

I think it would take alot for Danny to open up to Lindsay like he does Flack, but of course I don't see that happening anytime soon. He knows he can always turn to Flack, even during this weird thing with Lindsay. Who didn't even open up to Danny either, so..

Maybe that he and Flack had a great date and roll in the hay and seeing Lindsay was a buzz kill? I think she asked him "What are you smiling about?" We know what he was smiling about: having sex with a certain homicide detective the night before

I'm sure they did, Danny seemed a bit happy during that scene. He got him some Flackie! :devil:

CBS should seriously consider putting out webisodes (is that what they're called?) of the Danny and Flack show. :lol: That would be awesome!...and full of slashy subtext, I bet. :p

I still haven't re-watched "Comes Around," but I'm going to stick it in the VCR in a minute. I can't wait to see the pool scene again--in fact, I might just fast-forward to that part. :lol:

Oh, and Kimmy--WRITE EEEEEET! :D

ETA: Ok, just finished the episode--ok, so I'll be honest, I fast-forwarded and basically just watched most of the second half, although I still skipped some stuff. :p

The pool scene was great, I just love the way those two seem so comfortable around each other. It comes across as very real. The scene where Danny is happy wasn't as good as I was thinking it would be, but I suppose it wasn't just the fingerprint match that he was grinning about after that chase scene with Donnie. :devil:

Faylinn said:
CBS should seriously consider putting out webisodes (is that what they're called?) of the Danny and Flack show. :lol: That would be awesome!...and full of slashy subtext, I bet. :p

That would be the most awesome thing. Evah. :eek: The CBS website would literally crash every few hours thanks to the overload of fans watching the videos!

Heck, why doesn't CBS just create a spin-off called Messer & Flack or something? Like, as Top41 mentioned, a buddy cop show? It would rock with the power of a thousand suns. Certainly worked for Starsky & Hutch, as well as the British version of it, The Professionals. (Yeah, yeah, they're really old TV shows but they're still garnering fans today for a reason, ya know. :p)

So. Who is friggin' excited about the finale?! :D :D :D If the episode follows spoilers, we will be getting some juicy Danny/Flack moments! Oh, and if the ending turns out like some of us predict it will ... :devil: Oh yeah, the Jackhammer's gonna be mighty happy. :devil: ;)

Fay, the reason Danny was so happy in that scene with the fingerprint was that Flack and he clearly didn't go right back to the lab after getting the P.O. Box #. No doubt they went to the box, lifted the print...and then Flack helped himself to his Kinkapoodle. :devil: ;)

I gotta say, seeing how Ann Donahue said Horatio was going to "almost die" in the Miami finale and then it didn't happen, I'm less hopeful about my prediction for the NY finale, and am wondering if Dindsay's 'destiny dashed' was the same thing from Zuiker as the spoiler from Donahue was. But, whatever, if Flack has to fight for his man, he will! :devil: He could wipe his boots with the Cowpie from Montana. :lol:

I think Flack is definitely going to freak out in the finale. Hello, his baby in danger? :eek: :eek: :eek: Flack doesn't handle that well.

I also wonder if like Calleigh in Miami, Danny is just torn. There's the person he really should be with (Flack in his case; Delko in Calleigh's) and the person who's the safer choice because there's less at stake (Lindsay in Danny's case; Jake in Calleigh's). I just hope both Danny and Calleigh come to their senses soon. ;) :D

Kimmy - please write the story - I'm sure I'll read it several times!

I'm still excited from the man date the pair had so anything that happens between the two please let us know as soon as possible!

I'd love to see a Danny/Flack hug/form of affection in the finale - Danny realises how far Flack was willing to go to save him, Flack realises how close he came to leaving Danny. It's never going to happen but would wipe the floor with the D/L crap.

Flack will freak - he froze on the spot in Trapped so who knows how he's going to react in the finale.

Flack will freak - he froze on the spot in Trapped so who knows how he's going to react in the finale.
I'm going for Rambo Flack, bullet blets, headband, war paint, automatic weapon in each hand.
After seeing the promo, it could so happen!

Please Kimmy, Please, please, please write it. :D

I think they should do a spin off, buddy cop dramedy thing, "the Danny and Donny Show" - anyone else singing "itchy and Scratchy"?
Kimmy thank you for reminding me about the Professionals - :lol: - we know Flack can do 70's style, just think Season 1, Its Messer i'm wondering about.

we have 6 weeks - Yes, correct 6 WEEKS to wait until MAN DATE GATE... :(

6 weeks is the day I get back from my holiday!! Thanks for that Sammy!!!! I'll be stopping by at your house the minute I land at Gatwick!! You better have the kettle on.

I think in the heat of the moment Flack will be Rambo Flack, take no prisoners, but then the minute it's over and we see the consequences of the hostage situation, I think he'll lose his cool and freak out.

* sings The Donny and Danny show*

Ay ay ay......Kimmy Thankyou thankyou thankyou.......If your comments weren't so delightfully devilish, I'd nominate you for sainthood for those caps......thanks again they'll keep me warm for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back