Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

Top41 said:
Why is no one else getting all excited about Danny and Don's pool date last night?
Aww, poor thing. I'm sorry I didn't express enough excitement. ;) I loved the scene, honey. I'd have to rewatch it to know for sure, but it seemed like Flack just showed up--I guess he knew where he'd find Danny. :p And he always knows how to keep Danny's spirits up and get him to talk out what he's feeling. Plus, Don needed a bit of support of his own. ;)

Sammy11:
But i will say this, i'm glad we get some quality D/F time, it has been a little lacking the season and its good to know that even if TPTB forget about them sometimes there is still all that great chemistry there!!
Yeah, they really put their friendship on the back shelf. And I'm not demanding, a hint at friendship every now and then is more than enough to keep me shipping, quite frankly. But it was getting a bit ridiculous. And it's definitely good that TPTB realized that it would be a good move to put some of that in this episode--their chemistry is fantastic, whether you're looking at the subtext (which we are, naturally) or not (which other people feel the need to point out).

Radical618:
Even though we all knew they were friends, we were just kind of reminded of it last night.
Oh yeah. They established this friendship from the very first episode of season 1, but they haven't always been good about showing it onscreen. And then this season they let some of the best stuff fall to the wayside. There may still be hope for the writers yet. ;)

too mention I immediately thought of everyone in here. I could just see you all in one room, high fiving one another during this scene... or if not high-fiving.. major fan girling..
Haha. Nah, I don't think we were fangirling. Basking in the glow of the scene, maybe, but the fangirling came later, when we were thinking beyond the scene. :devil:

The scene itself was just great--good friendship, people who clearly know each other very well, and that natural chemistry between the characters just works. Not to mention that Carmine and Eddie acted their asses off in that scene. Effortless, boys, effortless. :D

I did get very excited when Sammy told me about the scene! I nearly squealed a little and I am very excited to see it when it airs! (another UK based).
I wanna see screencaps or video clips or anything!
D/F on a man date in a bar playing pool!!

It does seem like they wanted the D/F friendship to be a big thing because it was mentioned in the first ever episode but they've lucked out this season so its nice to have a scene and a nod to the fans.
Still think the put it in Wednesday's episode because of the D/L debacle that we are being subjected to next week. It's to soften the blow!

*is excited too* :lol:

Just when we were beginning to lose hope TPTB bring us a man-date!! :D To be honest, that is so much more than I was even daring to hope for at the end of this season.

Those two have such great chemistry, it's always a pleasure to see them in a scene together. Of course, as expected it would be Flack that seeks out Danny. He always knows where his kinkapoodle is at. :devil:

Flack offering to trade himself for Danny is so much sweeter knowing that they have cemented their close friendship in the previous episode! He's going to be so worried about his boy getting hurt.

^AWWWWW!!! Eddie took Carmine to meet his precious Stanley Cup! That's beyond cute. :lol: These two are a-freakin'-dorable. :D They're friends in real life, which must be part of why they have such fabulous chemistry on screen.

Getting back to the boys--the ones who had a pool date, which I just have to say...

I don't think it's a coincidence that Danny and Flack played pool an episode before Danny and Lindsay play pool and get it on. Slash implied, as well as a Flack-Danny-Lindsay love triangle. ;) So maybe we won't get to see Flack bed Danny, but I like the parallel the scene heavily hints at. ;)

Anyway...if I were to guess in the show, we're at the point where Flack has obvious feelings for Danny and Danny is confused. I'm sure it's a lot scarier for Danny to contemplate a romantic relationship with his best friend of the same sex than it is with some chick from Montana he's only known for a little while--not nearly as long as he's known Flack. ;)

That doesn't mean nothing has happened though. ;) :devil: Flack definitely looks at Danny like he's seen him naked--and wants to again. And again. And again. :devil: :D

And Danny...well, only someone as completely and totally insecure as Danny could miss how incredibly crazy Flack is about him. Flack's in love. The way he is around Danny, the way he treats Danny, the way he looks at Danny...it's love. Case closed. Flack doesn't even check out other people, men or women!

I think Flack is pretty patient, but it's still going to crush him when he finds out about Danny and Lindsay. He's just not too fond of her at all--a combo of jealousy and the fact that she's treated Danny like shit for most of the year. What do you guys think--is Flack going to fight for his man???

Chelle , Love that photo, Eddie just looks like such a kid! Love the jersey over the suit too. :lol: Did he have it handy?!?

Back to the ship to end all ships!

What do you guys think--is Flack going to fight for his man???

Oh definitely!! after seeing the promo for the finale and Flack getting all action man on everyones ass, something tells me Flack won't go down without a fight!

After seeing the way he has treated her in the past 2 seasons even in season 2 (the one with the water tower when she condesendly tells a native NYer they don't have water towers in Montana) he is chilly with her. He ignores her most of the time, i think by now (especially with all that is going on in the rest of his life) his patience is wearing a little thin, at any moment he could just lose it (which i would pay to see), i mean from season 1 when he says to stella "when i'm the cooler head you know you're in trouble"... but when has he really lost it, yeah at a few suspects, but actually he is just snarky, even at Mac (UK based only up to some buried bones) he hasn't totally thrown a hissy fit, peeved? Yes, lost it? No (not in my book anyway).

But in my opinion, when it comes to matters of the heart, i could see Flack losing it. He has kept his feelings hidden and his opinions to himself on the matter for far too long.

Its teddies outta the pram time Donny Boy!! Fight for your man dammit!!

YES, I FINALLY WATCHED THE POOL SCENE. :D It was, hands down, the best scene of the entire show! :D (And no, really, I'm not just saying that because I love Danny/Flack.) I'm gonna try and make screencaps ASAP and post them up soon! But in the mean time ...

n795520520_312509_9881.jpg

Eddie: Theeeeeeere she is. Ain't she a beaut?
Carmine: Uhm, Eddie? I, uh, I kinda expected yer girlfriend to be more ... uh, flesh-and-bone. *pokes Stanley Cup*

:p Thanks for the pic! Indeed, it is vewy adowable.

Kimmychu - I love you in advance for the screen caps!!
It sometimes sucks being so far behind the episodes.
I absolutely love the picture of Carmine and Eddie. Carmine doesn't look all that bothered and seems to be humouring Eddie. Eddie is in heaven.

Yeah, i thankyou too Kimmychu, we need some screencaps.
I'm with you Chelle, it does suck. Looking on the brightside though we have the anicipation of the Man date... although it must have been great for you guys to be surprised with it.

IS it just me or does Eddie's pointing finger look a little E.T ish to you?

Again i have to comment the guy has huge hands!! - just perfect for grabbing a certain persons bottom, me thinks!

I love how Carmine is in Danny mode. Glasses, serious and investigating the thing. Eddie looks positively fit to blow!
Eddie does have reather large hands!
Yeah Sammo, we do have the man date to look forward too. Arghhh!

Kimmychu said:
YES, I FINALLY WATCHED THE POOL SCENE. :D It was, hands down, the best scene of the entire show! :D (And no, really, I'm not just saying that because I love Danny/Flack.) I'm gonna try and make screencaps ASAP and post them up soon! But in the mean time ...

Seriously great scene. I love how it highlighted both the differences between the two and the strength of their bond. There's such depth there in their relationship, however you want to look at it.

If that were Danny and Flack (and Carmine is all dressed up in Danny garb!), I'd totally suspect they were holding hands behind that cup. :devil: ;)

I love how Eddie appears to have the Rangers shirt on over his button down shirt (maybe Flack's shirt?). That cracks me up. Eddie was totally geeking out over the Cup. Carmine just looks perplexed. :lol:

The boys are beyond cute. :D :D :D

Ladies (and gentlemen), I come bringing ... SCREENCAPS. :D

df-323-01.jpg

The best part about the beginning of this scene? It was so obvious that Danny was waiting for Flack to come see him at Sullivan's (I'm assuming that's where they are). :) Danny was just there, sitting on his own and scribbling away, and the instant Flack shows up, boom, he comes alive.

df-323-02.jpg

Wow, if that isn't a look of utter adoration and lurve, I dunno what is. :lol:

Please to be seeing the rest of the screencaps here! :D :D :D There are 22 pictures, which is why I couldn't post them all here.

Bless you, Kimmy!! *licks* It's about time we got some new piccies of these two eyeing each other up.

On a side note, we also now know when and where the Stanley Cup showed up. This is obviously the same set and boys are in the same clothes - minus the Rangers jersey, of course. :)

Kimmychu - the screencaps and your comments were sooooo funny! Thanks so very much for brightening up my dreary day!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Love the look that Flack is giving Danny, its like he is looking at the most precious thing in the world (clearly Eddie wasn't over meeting the Stanley cup :rolleyes:)

Thank you Kimmychu , you nave made my week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back