Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do They??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Re: Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle....Or Do The

I wonder what Flack & Danny are going to do for thanksgiving. Maybe Flack will stuff Danny's turkey. Maybe Danny will give Flack a taste of his homemade whip cream. Either way once the day is over the boys will be thankful for each other & the fact that they love to smex each other :devil:.

2. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

I LOVE the new thread name!

So Flack calls Danny -- well, Danny... Danno, Messer and Dan.

What does Danny call him?

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Danny calls his "kinkapoodle".

You know, jorja, I don't think they would be terribly interested in eating any actual food. Of course, Flack would definitely baste Danny's turkey with his juices, and Danny would contribute his own gravy. And then there's dessert. Whipped cream is a definite requirement.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

You guys have officially ruined my images of Thanksgiving forever. I'm going to be sitting at the table while my mother is saying the blessing--and I will suddenly giggle when I think of the food and the idea of Don stuffing Danny's 'turkey' while Danny gets 'gravy' everywhere. :lol:

I actually thought about a serious Thanksgiving story for these two. Danny had already told his parents about their relationship, so he wasn't really looking forward to being in their house just yet (since they hadn't totally come to terms with it), so he basically says he's going to have dinner with Don's family (no ifs, ands or buts ;)). Don, meanwhile, hasn't told his parents, so they still have the awkward 'Oh, Donnie, when are you going to find a nice girl to bring home?' while they pass around the cranberry sauce. And Danny would be kicking Don under the table to just tell them already, but Don wouldn't want to subject Danny to whatever negative things his parents might say (since I think Papa-Flack doesn't have anything good to say about Danny as it is). When they finally went home, Danny would do the don't-touch-me thing, avoiding contact with Don as he pouted and sulked around the apartment, until Don pinned him against the wall and told him, on no uncertain terms, that he needed to grow the fuck up. And then, of course, he'd tell Danny what he was really thankful for, and Danny would cave and there would be much smexing... :p

Er, yeah, so that's basically the whole story. Damnit, I wish I'd written it already...maybe I can get it up in time for Thanksgiving... (Haha, yeah right! :p)

As for what Danny calls Don, if they're alone I generally just use "Donnie," but if he's being kinky he talks about the "Jackhammer." Hehe. :devil:

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

:lol: I love the idea of Flack stuffing Danny's turkey. But of course, for the boys that's what happens every day...so does that make every day Thanksgiving for Danny and Flack? :lol: ;)

Yay for Thread #5!!! :D Kinkapoodles most certainly do cuddle with their Jackhammers. ;)

There's so much chemistry between these two! Looking at all of these pictures, I notice two things. One, Flack always seems so focused on Danny. He always stares, but it's not an absent-minded, whoops! am I staring at him thing. He's concentrating. That's incredibly sexy. Danny is more bashful about it, but I notice when he looks at Flack, a lot of times he's looking at his mouth. He looks like he's expecting Flack to kiss him at any moment. Given how eager Flack looks whenever he's around Danny, I suspect that Flack seizes each and every moment when he and Danny are in private to steal kisses--and more :devil: --from his beloved Kinkapoodle.

The nicknames are so cute it's not even funny. Dan? Danno? Oh, Flack, you are so incredibly smitten. :lol: :D

Did you guys catch all the Flack staring in "Sweet 16"? Anybody got screencaps? Flack was definitely happy to be working with his baby. There was one scene early on when Flack was talking where he cast only the most cursory, brief glance at Mac before going right back to staring at his baby. There was one scene he didn't stare though--when he was telling Mac that Jesse should be arrested--and I could tell he was really angry at Mac because he actually looked at him and not Danny.

6. Faylinn

The Toppy one came by! :lol:

Don staring at Danny can be hilarious if I'm in the right mood. Sometimes I'm watching an older episode and it's just like 'dude, that's so frickin' obvious, how did I not see this from the beginning?' :lol:

Calling a guy named Daniel 'Dan' shouldn't be significant--you'd think calling him 'Danny' would be the big deal. But when a grown man is called 'Danny' all the time, for some reason hearing someone else (only one person, no less) call him 'Dan' just stands out. :lol: And 'Danno' was perfection! :lol:

I definitely caught the staring in "Sweet 16," and Rhonda found caps that she shared with me. :D (I don't know if this is the only scene for good staring caps, though...)

*sigh* Danny's so cute when he makes silly faces.
    [​IMG]

Oh, uh, what do you mean I was staring, Danno?
    [​IMG]

another one

and another

Oh, and one more

That's a lot of staring. :lol: And Danny seems to be making faces more than actually talking, and you'd think a guy would only look so intently at someone if there was a conversation going on. ;)

7. CSI_Slasher

CSI_Slasher Witness

Ah man...I have found another home ^_^

This is definitely my favorite pairing from CSI:NY. I wish there was an archive for this pairing like there is for ones like Gil/Nick and Nick/Greg. If there is, will someone point me to it?

*looks at title* And I thought I was the only one who loved the kinkapoodle bit^_^ And could someone tell me what story kpoo came from? I remember it, but I don't think I ever saved it on LJ.

8. Faylinn

Yay, it's always great to see new slashers taking part in the D/F love! :D Welcome, CSI_Slasher (what an apt name ;)).

Well 1CSIMfan mentioned it to me in a Messenger conversation, and I used it in a little drabble over on the Brokeback Crimelab board. I also posted the drabble on LJ. (I have links to the message board and my LJ in my signature.) She was just being lazy and shortened kinkapoodle to kpoo, which was hilarious, so it had to be used. :lol: I'm not sure if she's used it in any of her own drabbles yet...

As for an archive, there is this one, but it only has listings for that particular LJ community. There's also the MesserFlack community here. I started an archive with 1CISMfan (and I took most of the responsiblity for it), but I kind of abandoned it and haven't kept up with all of the recently-written stories. I'll try to get back on that, though, and get the archive up and running in the near future. :) In fact, I'll go work on that now. ;)

Edit: The Archive is as caught-up as I can make it right now with the story links I have saved, but I don't have certain things ready yet, so I'm not going to open it until tomorrow or maybe Sunday. :)

Also, I neglected to mention that the drabble I used 'kpoo' in was called "Aftermath of the Pastrami on Rye," which sounds pretty stupid, actually. :lol: ("Blood, Sweat and Tears" episode shout-out! :p)

9. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Finally! This thread is back on the first page! What has happened to all the D/F fans? Have you people been secretly watching some secret Thanksgiving smex tape of the two guys or something? :p :lol: :devil:

Those caps are so cute. I see Danny's old man faces are back in action. I'm a little on the fence about Flack's new coat though. I wish it was black. And leather. :devil:

And hello to all the newcomers to this ship! So nice to see more fans of D/F. :D

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

*waves* :D I feel like I finally have a little free time for the first time in ages! I have to work tomorrow (yes, on a Sunday! :rolleyes: ) so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. :D

It's so blatant it's just funny. And adorable. I sometimes watch and I'm like, "Wow, his eyes never do leave Danny, do they?" What's funny about the scene from "Sweet 16" is that Mac was there, too! And yet, Flack only cast him a cursory glance while talking before going right back to staring at his sexy baby.

For some reason, there seem to be a lot of Dannys on TV right now (Las Vegas, Without a Trace, and a few other shows have them), but I agree--for a grown man, you'd think it would be Dan rather than Danny. But because it's not, the Dan stood out. And Danno? Please. That's a bedroom nickname. :devil: The fact that Flack plays with Danny's name shows there's real intimacy there. ;)

I love how happy Flack always looks when he's staring at his Danny. Danny being in the same room with him is all it takes to make Flack a happy man. The guy is completely in love.

I love Danny's old man faces. Flack must have been very enthusiastic the night before. ;) :devil:

BTW, welcome CSI_Slasher! Great to see a new face in here! :D

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Well, that really sucks, Top, but at least you're spending part of your precious time off with us! Woohoo!

Danny cannot help but notice that Flack is staring at him with such concentrated attention. One can only hope that after work each night he rewards Flack quite well for making him feel so loved :lol:

Seriously, though, as much time and attention as Flack puts into staring at Danny (and we have the irefutable photographic evidence of this), how could anyone else not notice and comment on it?

12. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

**sneaks in..head bowed in shame** :(

I can't believe it's been almost 2 weeks since I've posted in here. :eek: **Can Danny and Flack punish me?? [​IMG]**

I do read all the new posts though. **nice save** :p

Danny staring at Flack is one of my favorite things to watch. I love when they have scenes together. Flack is always looking at him so intensly and like there's nothing else in the entire world except Danny. He's so in love.[​IMG]

Yeah, I got tired of typing it out and started typing "kpoo". I also got tired of typing "jackhammer" and shortened it to "jham" too. I can't remember for sure (I'll check later) but I think I've used them in at least one drabble.

Welcome CSI_Slasher. Always nice to have another Danny/Flack fan. Clicky on my banner if you're looking for a second Danny/Flack home.

I can just see it now:

Mac: Flack..**waves hand in front of Flack's face** What are you staring at?
    Flack: Umm...nothing Mac. What were you saying?
    Mac: **looking in the same direction** Danny...
    Flack: What?
    Mac: You're staring at Danny.
    Flack: Umm..**face turning red** I'm not staring at Danny. **still staring btw**
    Mac: Yes you are Flack and you're still doing it.
    Flack: **turns to Mac** I...I can explain.
    Mac: No need to explain. **smirk on face**

13. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

^sure ya can explain, flack.
    geez, flack needs a lesson in discretion!!! :lol: *pets flackie* seriously, though, i can't remember a cap when they were both in the same room and one of them wasn't staring. i can just see mac telling them to take the day off because nothing is getting done between the staring and frequent bathroom visits. :D

14. Lost2MuchSpeed

Lost2MuchSpeed Pathologist

aahh, tis with staring liek that which makes my Loc on this forum so SPOT ON!

the silly Flackie ;) srsly i'm waiting til he falls down an open manhole or something!!

OHH that was so unintentionally dirty :devil:

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Well, we all know that the open manhole is ready and willing.

You know how smokers take smoke breaks and coffee drinkers take coffee breaks? Mac should allow Danny and Flack 4 5-minute breaks throughout the day, at pre-appointed times. That way, they can reserve different parts of the lab for kink-tasticness. For example: the broom closet, then the locker room...

Where else have they done it again? Flack's patrol car? Help me out!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.