Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kimmychu said:
Seriously, I have never, never seen a man stare at another guy that much and that intensely ever. :p Even I don't stare at Danny / Carmine like that when he's on screen! :lol:

Eddie, the #1 Carmine fangirl. Uh, I mean, fanboy. :devil:

Nobody in the history of tv has ever stared at anybody else the way Flack stares at Danny. He's got it bad for him. I don't stare at Danny like that either. I'm gonna have to find some more Flack staring pics. I just love them.

And yes, Eddie is Carmine's #1 fanboy. Well, he's proably more than just his fanboy. **thinking boytoy** :devil:

kimmychu, the 3rd chapter of One Week had me lmao. I can't wait to read more.

Nobody in the history of tv has ever stared at anybody else the way Flack stares at Danny. He's got it bad for him.
true that! flack's putting his lasers to good use! :D i'm sure he's mentally undressing danny and having his way with him... :devil: *coughkimmy'sficcough* yes, he HAS got it bad for his kinka-poodle. :D :)

i need boytoy like flack! :D

Only his kinka-poodle could have Flack staring like that.

I love the whole 'kinka-poodle' thing. It's way too cute. My seven-year-old sister has the biggest crush on Danny but she's no match for Flack. XD

Kimmy, I just finished reading.

Let me say this much. It made me so freakin' hungry but that I couldn't eat anything without heading towards the gutter.

Yeah, gee, thanks.

:p

Ooo, Necrophilia Americana should be another good episode with lots of Flack staring. And if anyone screencaps both Flack and Danny's handwaves, I'll luv ya forever. :D I really wanna make an animated icon outta it.

Heeheeehee ... whaaaaaaaat? I only corrupted the hotdog. Nothing else! :lol: :p

Kimmychu said:
Ooo, Necrophilia Americana should be another good episode with lots of Flack staring. And if anyone screencaps both Flack and Danny's handwaves, I'll luv ya forever. :D I really wanna make an animated icon outta it.

Heeheeehee ... whaaaaaaaat? I only corrupted the hotdog. Nothing else! :lol: :p

I'll have to check out NA when I get home later. Most of the ones I got were from, well I can't remember the epi name, but it was the girl stuffed in the trash shute.

I'm not sure I have ever seen a Danny handwave. Is there one? I still can't get over the dorky Flack wave. It just too cute.

Kimmy, you might have only corrupted the hot dog, but our corrupted minds took over from there. :devil:

I think our corrupted minds take over no matter what -- the innuendo doesn't even have to be there and us fans take it straight to Gutterville.

Making an animated icon out of the dorky handwaves? XD
That would be tres adorable.
Hey Danny, I love you

The handwaves are so cute. Dorky, but cute. The funny thing is, I was listening to Dane Cook's skit "The Car Alarm" and just as I found that pic I hear Dane go I'd blow a justice-y, file-y load. It made me laugh a little, because all I could think of was Danny and Flack and blowing loads and ...well, you get the picture. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back