Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by screamingpoet, Jul 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Absolutely. :D I've noticed a lot of great moments between them so far when they're working cases, and I love it. I think overall there's been more effort put into mixing up the groups of people working together, but when Danny and Flack are on the same case it's magic. :D

Oh yes, the staring abounds this season. :lol: Now we just need the camera crew to make sure to get them in the same shot more often. *scowl* What good are staring scenes if we don't get pictures of them? :lol:

But yeah, Danny would have to be totally oblivious at this point to miss the staring. :p

*blink* But doesn't it sort of equal out to the same thing in the end? :devil:

*sigh* What wouldn't I give to be a fly on the wall in their apartment at night... :p

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey there JDonne. Glad to have another Danny/Flack fan. :D

hehe...I fell straight into the gutter with this one. :devil: Yep, Danny does bend a bit easier with Flack. :rolleyes:

Uh-huh...I think I like the 2nd part of that statement better. Brings back memories of all the great Danny/Flack fics.

Make that two flies on the wall. :p

Nah, I don't think it makes Danny nervous but Danny's probably thinking "Gee, I hope nobody noticed that." :( I'm sure he loves it and I have a feeling that the Jham does get an extra helping of the Kpoo as soon as they get home after work. :devil:

Total opposite. :eek: Danny definately gets the side (mind out of the gutter Fay :p) of Flack that nobody else does. Flack doesn't look at anyone else the way he looks at Danny.

How about a couple pictures of the boys?

Don thinking **Danny's so freakin hot** Danny thinking **yep, Don so wants me right now**
    [​IMG]

**Don sneaks forward veeeery slooooowly** :p
    [​IMG]

3. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ah... last night. Shipper heaven. When that railing first came on the screen, it was hard to not think about Danny and Flack sneaking in there for a minute to take care of business.

How cute would it be if they added Adam and made a threesome?

4. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

^ adam? hmm... could be very hot. *brainwashes fay to write smut!fic*

there will be an entire swarm of flies (eek! infestation) by the end of it! :lol: :p :devil:

*eta s'cuse me for the mini-post

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Trust me, Fay doesn't need to be brainwashed to write that smut!fic. :p

I imagine Danny and Flack will be needing to call Orkin after all of us "flies" attach ourselves to their wall. :rolleyes:

I did manage to find one screencap so far of the boys from Consequences and a couple other thought provoking ones.

Check that out, Don. Stella's been taking pictures of us again.
    [​IMG]

Hold on a sec, Don. I need some leverage.
    [​IMG]

See Mac, once Danny gets done over there, he's gonna come over here and take care of me.
    [​IMG]

6. Faylinn

Oh, now, you guys should know me better than that!...as in, it's already going to happen. :devil: Heh heh...If my muse would get her act together, it would happen sooner rather than later. ;)

:lol: No kidding! Can you see them laying there:
    Danny: Don, I'm serious, they avoid the fly strips, they're smart or something.
    Flack: Danno, don't be ridiculous, they're just flies. Now turn around and--
    Danny: Don, look!
    *they both look up as all of the flies in the apartment rush into the room and settle on the ceiling*
    Danny: Believe me now?
    Don: Um, yeah...

:lol: That would be an interesting scene. :lol:

Anyway, about "Consequences"--that was a great episode overall, and you just know Don went home and got a little somethin'-somethin' from his Kinkapoodle to relieve his frustration. :devil: That reminds me of a fanfic I wrote a little while ago--it was more of a vingette than an actual story, but it kind of works with the feeling of the episode last night. Maybe I'll grab that and type it up, share a little bit of smut with my friends. ;)

ETA: Damn, Rhonda, talk about GMTA. Naturally we'd end up in here at the same time. :lol: Love the screencaps! :D

7. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I was gone, but I didn't forget them. How could I? I'm certain that forgetting Danny and Flack is nearly impossible and almost certainly illegal.

Okay, okay, let me rephrase, while my mind was imagining Danny bent over any number of household appliances and commonly found furniture my statement did start out with the purest of intentions. Do you believe me now?

Danny and Flack are so easy to write about, especially when the staring and smiling are so obvious. Not to mention the actors seem to have a natural chemistry that translates to the screen. There is an ease and a flow to the way they deliver dialogue, the body language, the looks, the tongue darting here and there, the heavy breathing while Flack stands behind Danny. I honestly have lost my train of thought and I didn't mean for that to happen. I think I went off course between tongue and heavy breathing.

8. Faylinn

:eek: It's illegal to even suggest such a thing! *covers ears* I won't hear it! lalalala. :p

*quirks up eyebrow* Riiiight, did you really expect us to believe that? ;)

They're very easy to write about. The idea of them obviously caring about each other, but at the same time having a certain secrecy and subtlety to it that some people might miss around them, is very interesting to explore.

The actors have so much chemistry. They couldn't have purposefully cast two men to play off of each other as well as Carmine and Eddie do--they were looking for silver and found gold in this case.

...whuh? Wait, where were we going with that? I almost remember what we were talking about, but I seem to have forgotten now. Oh well, I don't think it really mattered. :p

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Yes, if you forget about Danny and Flack, I'm sure Flack will have to arrest you and handcuff you :rolleyes:....ummm where was I going with this?? Oh yeah, of course it's illegal.

umm..NO. :p My thoughts of Danny and Flack never start out with the purest of intentions and the more I think of them, the less pure they are. :devil:

Flack definately worked out his frustrations on the Kpoo. :p

For some reason, I'm in a picture mood tonight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Faylinn

If Flack is forced to handcuff any of us, Danny will just get jealous and pouty and then we'll be in trouble. :lol: If Danny ain't happy, ain't nobody happy. :p Once Danny pouts, Don will run off to attend to him and we'll be left handcuffed to random pieces of furniture, probably half-nekkid and with a serious case of tingle-pants, unable to move. :lol:

Love the pictures Rhonda. Let's get a few captions for them to close out the thread in style, baby! :D

^^^
    Don: Hey, Kpoo.
    Danny: Chuh! Don, we're at work!

^^^
    Danny: Don, you know your tie is messed up, right?
    Don: Shit, it doesn't matter. If the difficulty breathing doesn't tell them what we were doing in the car, they won't notice the tie...

^^^
    Don thinking: *smooooch*
    Danny thinking: *kissy kissy*

:lol: Ok, so maybe not. :p

11. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok...fine. :mad: If Danny's gonna whine then we'll just have to handcuff him to me and I shall distract him while Flack handcuffs JDonne and reminds her why she'd never forget Danny/Flack. :p

Captions have sprung up in my mind. Although I am drawing a blank for the first one.

For the 2nd pic:

Don: Danny, you do know you're touching me in public right?
    Danny: Yeah, but I figured that molesting you was out of the question.
    Don: Dan, I think we need to go home NOW.
    Danny: Uh-huh..I think you're right.

For the 3rd one:

Danny: Don babe, don't pucker up here. We're at a crime scene.
    Don: I can't help it Dan. You're so damn hot.

And now, I shall lock this thread.

ETA: Here's a link to Danny/Flack #5 - Kinka-Poodles Don't Cuddle...Or Do They??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.