Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
... damn, Fay, who'd have thought I wasn't the only one who had that Danny-in-a-French maid-costume? :lol: :devil:

I must thank you for the sausage and buns and mayo inspiration, ladies. ;) They helped greatly for the latest chapter, heheh.

I always get notifications sent to my email inbox when you post a new chapter.. So I was reading it through... :lol: When I saw 'Italian Sub', not only was I already gutter ridden, but that whole last have had me howling with laughter. I love the Japanese! :lol: :D

Great job as always, Kimmy!

Fay, where do you think of these things? :devil: That'd be an interesting Fanfic.. Why don't you try writing that one? :p

Well.. I have had a good start to my morning. :D

I don't even know how it takes me .05 seconds to understand what Fay is saying with her silly euphemisms and metaphors. All I know is that it's fun, it takes me to Guttertown and Smutville, and I like it.

kimmy that was friggin awesome ^_^ Italian Sub!! CLASSIC!
they're gonna crack somehow. or it'll lead up to some massic smut fest :devil: either way can't wait!

i need all the fic i can get. im going away tomorrow, n wont be back till tuesday. NO SMUT FOR DAYS!!!!!!

:lol: I finally read the chapter, Kimmy. :lol: My mother thought something was wrong with me because I was doubled over laughing at the 'sub' part. :lol: And the human statue bit? Classic. :lol: (and :lol: again. ;))

Wow..I've got lots of fanfic to catch up on.

Here's some more pics

Here's more proof that Flack's always staring at Danny
dfdm2.jpg

dfdm1.jpg

dfdm.jpg

It's like Flack is just mesmerized by Danny. Of course, we know he just loves him and can't take his eyes off him. :devil: I don't blame him because Danny is some hot property. :D Well, so is Flack. ;)

Seriously, I have never, never seen a man stare at another guy that much and that intensely ever. :p Even I don't stare at Danny / Carmine like that when he's on screen! :lol:

Eddie, the #1 Carmine fangirl. Uh, I mean, fanboy. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back