Danny / Flack #4 - I've Got Your Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck, IHNC. I need to start writing the two I promised people on here -- the one with Danny and Flack in the shower with scar tracing, and a post-"Heroes" locker room angst/smut fic.

I wrote the little "I'm Driving" fic and planned to leave it at that (just friends, a little bit of humor, slashy-undertones only if you were looking for them ;)), but now my muse has decided to tell me that she's demanding a raise that that she's going to send me slash. :rolleyes: So there might be a slashy (but not smutty) sequel to "I'm Driving." I've got a few ideas rolling around my head right now, so we'll see. My muse is only working part-time, and she likes to take breaks to check what's going on in the message boards, so I can't expect much help from her. :rolleyes:

But I'm looking forward to some excellent smut, screamingpoet. :devil: And you're writing one too IHNC? Ooh, can't wait! *jumps up and down* I loves me some slash-tastic fic. ;)

I'm off to see what I can do about this damn muse of mine. (Right now she's only letting me write Flack/Lindsay...Flack/Lindsay. I think she derives a sick pleasure out of the fact that, of the 10 or so prompts I've chosen for myself (which you'll understand if you've read the first F/L fic I did), the only two that have gotten anywhere are the two with that particular ship. Now there's nothing wrong with Flack/Lindsay, I just wish my damn muse would let me do some D/F. I wouldn't want Flack to get too comfortable with Lindsay, because when Danny gets upset, watch out!. ;)

By the way, in case you're looking for me on ff.net, my name is "Faylinn-11985" (Because Faylinn was taken back when I registered. Can anybody guess my birthday? Huh? Bet you can! That's right, January 19th. You're so clever. :p) I would just link to it, but I can't guarantee that the ratings will stay in the K/K+ zone (due to possible mentions for future fics), so better to play it safe.

I think my muse is going to cooperate for the moment. I'm off to write something (Gotta finish the other F/L before I start the D/F :rolleyes:)

Mmm, Flack/Lindsay. *sigh* My OTP.

But you know, I'm so behind on fic -- I only just started writing the F/A fic I promised tuesdaymorning for her birthday, and I have two D/F fics to write, some F/L, some CSI:LV for my friend Kelsey, and some Harry Potter. I am a writing fiend usually, and now I can't seem to get started. :(

I think I might go watch some S1 and try to get inspired, but I'll probably just end up drooling and maybe think, "Oh, Harry wants Cedric and Danny wants Flack. Mmm, slash."

screamingpoet said:
Mmm, Flack/Lindsay. *sigh* My OTP.

But you know, I'm so behind on fic -- I only just started writing the F/A fic I promised tuesdaymorning for her birthday, and I have two D/F fics to write, some F/L, some CSI:LV for my friend Kelsey, and some Harry Potter. I am a writing fiend usually, and now I can't seem to get started. :(

I think I might go watch some S1 and try to get inspired, but I'll probably just end up drooling and maybe think, "Oh, Harry wants Cedric and Danny wants Flack. Mmm, slash."

I think it's the time of year, to be honest. I'm having trouble getting motivated to do anything. I find music helps some though?

OMG...not Lindsay in the Danny/Flack thread. :eek: :eek: What would Danny & Flack think? :eek: :p

Anyway, Kimmy I believe you mentioned some Flack staring at Danny pics. Here ya go.

na3.jpg

na2.jpg

Bad tie alert...Bad tie alert!!! :rolleyes: But hey, he can get by with it.
na1.jpg

Oh yeah Danny, take that jacket off and show me that ass. **evil thoughts from Flack** :devil:
na.jpg

Yay! Pictures! Flack is so frickin' obvious. :rolleyes: I wonder which member of the team would catch them doing it in the department car first? 'Cause you know they've all caught them at some point, but I'm just wondering who was the first one. :lol: Probably Hawkes, just because I'd love to see his expression. Or maybe Hawkes saw them, fled, and ran into Stella, who just nodded and patted his head to comfort him, because she saw them before. :lol:

Yeah, I know, naughty Fay to bring Lindsay in here. :devil: Does that mean the boys will punish me? At the same time? I've been very, very naughty in that case. ;)

By the way, what in the world does 'OTP' mean? I keep seeing it but I have no clue.

I'm having trouble writing as well, but since I don't normally write anything to actually share, I think that's to be expected. :lol:

You know Lyn, your birthday is two weeks before mine, and Eddie's is in between. :devil: *naughty thoughts* I don't know why that just popped in my head. ;)

Aww!! Those staring pics are so awsome! :D Thank you so much for those 1CSIMfan! You're very right Faylinn! Flack is SO obvious! Just staring at Danny like nothing else exsists.

Faylinn said:
Yay! Pictures! Flack is so frickin' obvious. :rolleyes: I wonder which member of the team would catch them doing it in the department car first? 'Cause you know they've all caught them at some point, but I'm just wondering who was the first one. :lol: Probably Hawkes, just because I'd love to see his expression. Or maybe Hawkes saw them, fled, and ran into Stella, who just nodded and patted his head to comfort him, because she saw them before. :lol:

Yeah, I know, naughty Fay to bring Lindsay in here. :devil: Does that mean the boys will punish me? At the same time? I've been very, very naughty in that case. ;)

I wonder what kind of reaction Mac would have if he caught Danny and Flack in a department car? :eek: Stella would probably get a kick out of it. Lindsay would run off crying because her Danny is already taken. :D

So Fay you're the one who brought Lindsay in here? :rolleyes: Yes Danny and Flack will definately have to punish you. :devil: Don't worry, I'm sure you will enjoy it. :p

I'm sure Flack always has urges to tap that ass. I mean, seeing Danny down on the floor & having his ass wiggle must make Flack all hot on bothered. He just wants to jump him from behind and have his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back