Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

*scrolls up halfway* *scrolls back down*

It's his expression that cracks me up most. :lol: Now, if he had been laughing or something, the costume wouldn't bother me as much. But ... seeing how uncomfortable he is ... :lol: It's just really funny.

And no. I'm not gonna be able to get over it. Since Fay's going to make an icon out of - AAAAAAAH, SHE DID IT! :eek:

Already been done, sweetheart. ;) You posted at the same time as I was uploading my lovely new avvie. :devil:

:lol: *laughs* You icon Faylinn is so funny! You better watch out Kimmychu! She's made the icon!

AAAAAAAH, SHE DID IT! :eek:

Are you implying that you don't lurve it? :devil:

But it really is a stupid purple hat. ;) (You think I'm joking--the color of the words at the bottom was taken from the hat itself...purple hat)

I love it tala!
Thanks! :)

I think I'm with Kimmy on that IEH photo. Definitely nightmare material! :lol: But Fay your current avvie has me in stitches! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faylinn I love your icon because it crakes me up when I look at it! *laughs* :lol:

Yeah, the hat is hideous and should be taken off immediately!

Hey. Fay's icon really is helping to desensitize me to it. *scrolls back up again* Aaaaaahhhhhhhh. *scrolls back down again* Okay, it's improving. At least. :lol:

It's weird. I don't mind it so much in Fay's icon. :p

And have you guys noticed the purple theme here? Purple flip-flops? Purple hats? What's next ... a purple THONG? :devil:

Maybe it was the whole outfit that bothered you so much. Well at least the icon is helping you a lttle! :D

:lol: What's wrong with Carmine in a purple thong I says ;) :devil: Well, maybe it's a little disturbing :lol:

lol...my vote is with the candy thong from the LR! and yes, that sailor outfit is hideous!!! fay is right...EEEEVIL :lol:

Just when I was getting over my bleeding eyeballs from Flack's shirt, you post this pic! :eek:

I'm sorry. I was the one who showed Fay the picture.

And I'm the one who's the most terrified of it.

:lol: :p Although I must say it's kinda ... growing on m- KIM, NO, RESIST THE EVIL PURPLE HAT- *bllrrrrllbb*

Kimmy, step away from the purple hat. I repeat. Step away from the purple hat. We don not want to see a fic with Danny wearing a purple sailor hat :p

jorja I love that pic, he looks like a little kid.. *drool*

Where is this pic from? I never saw it before. And somehow I'm happy that I never had. It is kinda ... weird. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back