Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No Shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Danny/Carmine #9 -Just a Dirty Pair of Jeans, Maybe No S

:lol: I wish I could make better icons than these, but they at least have the ass in them. ;)

buttshot.jpg

FLOTGbuttshot.jpg

But I don't think I want to change my avvie just yet. :devil: (Unless you want the Shasta avvie back :p)

^^^Nooooooo...do.not.bring.Shasta.back. I'll live with the purple hat. :eek:

I like them both but I like the 2nd one best. Damn, I wish I could get back on that site. :mad:

No, No Shasta! The purple hat icon is just fine! :D Mmm! Great icons!

Nice icons! Just concentrating on the important parts of him. :devil:
You guys have a bad influence on me, you know that? ;)

^ we're not a bad influence... you KNOW you love us. :D

:eek: the ASS! :D nice avvies! the sailor carmine looks veeeeeery mad. i also think he lost a bet to wear that. no one in their right mind would put that on! :eek:

or the halloween store was out of costumes and this was the only one left :lol:...but still...

why, carmine, why?

Gosh, I've been away for less than 12-hours and ... a page and a half goes by! Geez, I gotta go online more hahha...

PIcs galore! Hahahaha... what's with purple? Flack has those uhm -- bad purple ties and now this? And to think, purple used to be my favorite color! (now it's orange hahahahah).... Lol.

Tala, there are a lot of Danny fans in my Univ -- especially the Film majors, they say his character is a good template or something hahahah.

Anyway, Icon-making? I don't have photoshop and I can't operate that to save my life but I can make some icons. I'll try -- that is, if I don't soggy-up my keyboard with drool hahahahaah....

emily, i CERTAINLY wouldn't mind if Carmine showed up naked at my doorstep on halloween... :devil: i might even give his a candy thong to wear :devil: :D ...not that it'd last long, though. :p :rolleyes:

:devil:

he wouldn't be doing much trick-or-treating after that either. he would probably be snatched up into a...i dunno...a haunted house somewhere, never to be seen again. the kids on the street would be traumitized.

poor things...:lol:

Why do we always bring this back round to Carmine being nakey on doorsteps?! It's like...the recurring theme of any Carmine thread. *lol*

I bet he's just mad in that picture because he couldn't wear his bumblebee outfit.

^ naked carmine is the central theme of ANY carmine thread. it's like a law!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the man needs some help in costume picking. or he could save money and go naked. :D

the kids'll definitely think the house is haunted after Carmine gets it. what with the screaming and banging sounds... :devil: :lol:

afrikana said:
the kids'll definitely think the house is haunted after Carmine gets it. what with the screaming and banging sounds... :devil: :lol:

I'm guessing that's not Carmine though... :devil:

afrikana said:
the man needs some help in costume picking. or he could save money and go naked. :D

Yeah! Carmine save the money. It's the best for you (or us?) to go naked. :D :devil:

depends...should i dress as a dominatrix for halloween? ;) :devil: :lol:
lmao nah, we can BOTH scream...just to make the haunted house more realistic, y'know? :D

lol Maxi, it's better for his budget and sex life. better for our viewing pleasure...among other things...

Carmine naked is just better for everyone. We all win. Carmine doesn't have to worry about what to wear and we get to gawk at him.**among other things** :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back