Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are two caps of Danny from last night

cap1.jpg

cap3.jpg

*capped by Cyko*

Lol! Quite possibly. XD

But hey as relaxed as Carmine's wardrobe is getting with each passing season, they may just decide to have him next cruise 'New York' in a wife beater. I mean the clothes do get tighter and a little more revealing every season. *waggles eyebrows*

Yeah, he's definitely reading our comments about clothes. Rememeber all the drool about the Dancing with the Fishes blue shirt? Here, new episode, back with blue!!! :D

To NY in wife beater??? :eek:
*Nim runs to take her plane ticket*

yaaay! pics! i really loooove danny in blue. i agree with Top, though, i prefer Danny with the glasses and i don't want the actor and character to blend into each other too much. :p

Top41 said:
But why is Danny taking off his glasses so often? I might be in the minority here, but I really don't like this blending of Danny and Carmine. Danny looks waaaay sexier with the glasses.
Good question. I'm with you on that one. When I want to see Carmine looking sexy, I can open up any one of a number of magazines. TV Guide was kind enough to lay him out on the bed for us. But when I turn on the TV on Wednesday nights, I want to see Danny. It's the fictional character that does it for me, far more so than the guy who plays him. Perhaps TPTB feel infusing a little Carmine into Danny is sexying Danny up a bit. Danny was sexy before, damn it. Leave him alone.

Thanks allstar12 and Nim for those pics. Especially that last one. Is it legal for someone to look that hot.

And Danny should keep keep his glasses on. Thats the Danny I watch the show for.

I agree with you both, MrsG and midnight...Danny is Danny, and peeks of Carmine kind of throw me out of Danny's character. But he's definitely beautiful no matter what.

They both have big eyes and messy hair (although not Danny so much now that he cut it), and they're both so damn cutesy and I want to snorgle them!... :eek:

But I like that it was a little mutt rather than some pretty little pure breed dog. I could see Danny with a 'meaty' dog as Hawkes said, but more than that I'd see him taking in a stray off the street. Cause, you know, Danny's a bit like that. ;)

I hope he keeps the puppy! :lol:

cutesy.jpg

(pic from csi-caps)

Anyway, yeah, Danny and Carmine need to stay separate. I like that Danny was a bit nerdy at first, but he's slowly transforming into a total hottie, which is good, but I liked that Danny was sort of a hot nerd...did that make sense? :lol:

I hope he keeps the puppy too. In a way, Danny and the dog are like strays. And come on, Danny cuddling with a cute little mutt? How is that not sexy?

It makes sense Faylinn...but I don't want the S1 Danny abck, with the same outfit everyday. :(

I said I don't care if he wears glasses or not, but I agree with you, Danny is Danny only with glasses. This is true :)

Faylinn said:
Anyway, yeah, Danny and Carmine need to stay separate. I like that Danny was a bit nerdy at first, but he's slowly transforming into a total hottie, which is good, but I liked that Danny was sort of a hot nerd...did that make sense? :lol:
Makes perfect sense to me. Part of the lure of Danny was that he was a lab coat and glasses wearing dork with an underlying sexiness to him. I think the notion of the hot dork is really appealing to well-educated women and that's part of what sucked me in. There's something less sexy about overt sexuality. I liked the promise that there was something sexy under the lab coat. When you show me a pretty boy who occasionally dons a lab coat, you're selling his looks, not his brains and I'm not as interested.

i totally agree .. even though carmine does look totaly fit with the glasses, i love seeing glases on jus danny.. and mrs g ur right about the whole hot dork thing :D hot hot hot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back