Danny/Carmine #11 - I'm Lonely...NOT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faylinn said:
Why on earth do I love these two pictures so much? Maybe it's the 'old man' face or something. :lol:

[image]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/Faylinn_11985/CSI%20New%20York/Characters/Danny%20Messer%20aka%20Carmine%20Giovinazzo/Pictures/CSI-CAPSFGDannyface2.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c63/Faylinn_11985/CSI%20New%20York/Characters/Danny%20Messer%20aka%20Carmine%20Giovinazzo/Pictures/CSI-CAPSSOYDannyface.jpg[/image]

Haha I laughed at this one. You're right, you can't help but love him and hate him with these little smirks. But I particularly like him with a full smile, with the eyes and the arms and everything. Sorry, did I say arms? :)

Guys, we need far less spam in here and more pictures! This is a picture thread after all. ;) Personal convos really should be taken to PM. Thanks!

Anybody got any s. 3 Danny pics?

Speaking of pics...I love old man Danny faces! :lol:

lindsaymesser said:
Faylinn said:
Why on earth do I love these two pictures so much? Maybe it's the 'old man' face or something. :lol:

CSI-CAPSFGDannyface2.jpg

CSI-CAPSSOYDannyface.jpg

Haha I laughed at this one. You're right, you can't help but love him and hate him with these little smirks. But I particularly like him with a full smile, with the eyes and the arms and everything. Sorry, did I say arms? :)

Dove Commission question, after watching it last night: Wouldn't Danny realize that the statue case would have been thrown out on technicality even if it *had* been a homicide? Surely there'd be some record of Mac having told him to drop it, or even just Mac's testimony to it. So he's lucky it was just a misdemeanor or his butt would really have been in trouble lol.

As Top mentioned, less spam and more pics. So here are some pics for your viewing pleasure... :p

Top, ask and you shall receive.... ;)

season3a.jpg
did i mention i love the arms??!

season3c.jpg

season3b.jpg

^Veeeerrry sexy! :D I've not seen those before, either. But why is Danny taking off his glasses so often? I might be in the minority here, but I really don't like this blending of Danny and Carmine. Danny looks waaaay sexier with the glasses.

Mel, I think Mac telling him to drop the case wouldn't have actually interferred if it had been a homicide, but Danny is lucky Mac didn't write him up or something! Mac easily could have. He was pretty pissed.

Don't care, Danny with/without glasses...as long as he wears those t-shirts :rolleyes:
*looking at the pics and sighing*

Top41 said:
^Veeeerrry sexy! :D I've not seen those before, either. But why is Danny taking off his glasses so often? I might be in the minority here, but I really don't like this blending of Danny and Carmine. Danny looks waaaay sexier with the glasses.

I totally agree. I thought those were Carmine pics, not Danny's at first. I think he's wearing his sunglasses in this scene and takes them off but yeah, please let Danny wear his sexy glasses all the time! :D

Jeez, seems like they're really try to sell Danny as the show's sex icon this season, lol.

But I will admit, great pics. Wardrobe was genius for sticking him in a shirt like that (the first picture). ^.^;

Mmm...I think the one who prepared the wardrobe of Carmine for this season read this forum :)...or Carmine himself! :D
Those tight-fitting t-shirts are perfect for his so perfect body :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back