Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

tsk tsk sparky... no links to M rated stuff allowed here. *shakes head with disapproval*

I'm sorry? o_O *blushes*

And trust me, there are plenty of ppl who have degrees and can't get good jobs

Yeah, but it's fanfic and it's not like she didn't find the job. She was fired and she immediately turns into a bartender. I just think it'd be nice to see some nice reality. I just don't like the idea of Aiden getting a.. I dunno, petty? Job like that, for people who never had a higher education I suppose. *shrugs* I don't know. I think it's only the fact of "Aiden", the crime lab ass kicker Danny's love, super Aiden, but not really, leaving the lab and working as a bartender. She had a nice job and now it doesn't mean anything.

Though I agree that there are far too many fics where she becomes a bartender.

Exactly.

Ugh, D/L is really getting me down. Just another part of life that sucks right now

*spanks brother* I know!!!!!!!! So many of them!!!!! They're taking over the world!

Bah, seriously... it makes me depressed. WHERE IS AIDEN? Did she ever exist in the first place...

bah.. i guess this is all just depressing me

I guess I just miss Aiden :(

i wrote a fanfic where aiden worked at a bar, but it was just a transition job. haha idk she just struck me as kind of a bartenderish attitude and i mean, she needed some source of income. what other fanfics is she a bartender in? haha nvm...
Peace out!
Cat

Though I agree that there are far too many fics where she becomes a bartender.
And whenever someone mentions her working in a bar I always think of Coyote Ugly. Which though leads to some interesting ideas is not really the type of job that I'd see Aiden in. I don't think Danny would like it all that much either.

Quick, sparky! Call Sam and Martin!! Aiden's gone missing - without a trace!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: SOS!!!

And whenever someone mentions her working in a bar I always think of Coyote Ugly

I LURV the movie! :D

is not really the type of job that I'd see Aiden in.

Exactly. I never thought of that until I read it for the first time in a fic. I think it's more for the fact thatseeing Aiden working where she did, we justcan't imagine her doing anything else, much less a bartender. She can do better than that.

And I need some fluffy. Some cheesy, making out, a flick romance kind of thing. DnA babe!

Eh.

wtf?!?!

which is why i make sure my parents never let my brother stay up past nine thirty, and i make sure my rants stay confined within my brain. and occasionally on paper, or in the form of comics where mac chops lindsay's head off. :devil:

or in the form of comics where mac chops lindsay's head off.

metaphorically speaking, of course, I'm sure. Cuz, I know you wouldn't be that violent in real life, right?

*is scared*
I couldn't manip well enough to actually *show* Mac chopping Lindsay's head off, but I showed him winding up, and then a panel that just says *shingg*
And it made me happy. :D

awesomepossum, remind me never to get on the wrong side of you :lol:

So, what's the current theory on Aiden's location, and how often do she and Danny meet up to, ahem... chat? :devil:

Back