Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

*tumbleweeds*

Yeah we have been a chatty bunch lately huh?... sorry I'm still pissed.. I'll come back when I have a better attitude.... peace out me pirates arr

pshaa yeah no one is here! ugh! sorry i havent been on in a while but my computer basically deleted itself so i had to restore my harddrive. boy was that fun! haha...

So, any ideas about WHY aiden hasnt even been mentioned? i mean, you'd think danny would have mentioned her because they were so....close *nudge nudge*
maybe hed cry if he or anyone else mentioned her name and we all know that no one REALLY wants to see Danny cry.
Cat
PS midnightsun, just imagine danny. in the shower. hope you feel better

So, any ideas about WHY aiden hasnt even been mentioned?
It's probably because he's too upset about the whole thing. Which means that it's all gotta come out eventually, and we get to see him get upset about it all.
I'm going for a positive attitude here. They can't just leave it at nothing.

just imagine danny. in the shower. hope you feel better

Thanks Cat :D... that did make me feel better... well, that & I actually watched Danny on screen tonite

They can't just leave it at nothing.

Believe me they can... 'member when Speed on MI died... yeah... they left that @ nothing until 3/4 of the year was over...

so do i. anyone up for writing a fanfic? maybe about how he hasnt mentioned her then he does and like breaks down all emotionally and bitchslaps lindsay or something? Peace
Cat

there's a new smutty one on ff.net by White0Orchid... i quite enjoyed it :devil:
That one was hot :rolleyes: :devil: need more of that kind of fan fic... ;) :p

Hmm... I open the CSI: NY section at FF.net... And within the first ten fics there, three were DL... Interesting.

And the smut fic... :devil:

Hmm, don't see that one on there...Got a link?

Link removed due to R/M-Rated material - forensicsgirl :)

One thing I don't get though, why people keep writing Aiden going to work on a bar or something. She's done college, she's got a degree. Have you ever seen anyone with a college education working on a bar? (unless they own it I suppose-but still)

It just bugs me, I guess. :p

I mean, geez, Aiden graduated with an Anthropology degree (I think?) :rolleyes:

but hee! a smut for once! :D Loved it :)

tsk tsk sparky... no links to M rated stuff allowed here. *shakes head with disapproval*

And trust me, there are plenty of ppl who have degrees and can't get good jobs. Ever heard Amanda Marshall's "Everybody's Got a Story"?

Now who could read the mind of the red-headed girl next door
Or the taxi driver who just dropped you off
Or the classmate that you ignore
Don't assume everything on the surface is what you see
'Cause that classmate just lost her mother
And that taxi driver's got a PhD

See? PhD and drivin' a taxi.
Though I agree that there are far too many fics where she becomes a bartender. Maybe it's transitional? She still needs income...

Anywho.

Ugh, D/L is really getting me down. Just another part of life that sucks right now. :mad:

Back