Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

I hope at some point he mentions her..I thought for a split second he was about to on tonight's show

I'm still insisting that she needs to have something to do with a case. Honestly, think of all the drama and all the possible storylines and consequences.
Ok, had to stop myself before I started rambling. Speaking of starting things I attempted to start another fic while I was pretending to write a crit in drama today, but it sounded a bit wrong. Hopefully I can drag up the idea again later and try again.

^^YEAH! itd be beautiful. and Teh Evil One can be like "Aiden did it she did!" and danny could be like "No u stupid bitch i found out...YOU DID IT! mwhahaha! i've always hated u anyway so i don't care. now at least ur GONE!" *trots off to go make out with aiden, who got her job back b/c TEO is going to jail.*
soph, you should write a fic. NOW. i need teh DnA love!

Catttt

I can't write right now, I have exams starting in 3 days and I desperately need to study for my Science one.

But I am saving up ideas and plan on going on a fic-writing rampage as soon as they are over, with all the spare time I'll have. And you never know, I might do a little writing when I have a break from studying.

Whatever happened to the fic you were writing before where Danny was the one who left and then Aiden had their baby..are you going to update it :D :D

Wow. I was gone for a whole day and there's no new posts. Wasn't expecting that.
I saw there's a new DnA fic up at ff.net. It's short, but still.
I'm so in a mood to do some DnA writing. But I have to resist, I have to pass Science somehow. Well, not just pass, do reasonably well.

Still a little deserted around here? Where'd everyone go?

Well, I dropped by to let you know that despite trying to focus on studying and exams I somehow found myself writing another DnA fic. It's going up on ff.net sometime soon, so look out for it.

And I have another 3 things in my head that I want to write and those damn exams won't let me.

i love your fic soph! i reviewed it!

Where'd we all go? sorry i wasnt here this wkend i was at a horseshow. ok, so i have a question:

what if aiden was hired by another crimelab somewhere and they had like, a mini crossover and danny hadnt heard from aid in a while and they met? what do yall think would happen?
Cat

what if aiden was hired by another crimelab somewhere and they had like, a mini crossover and danny hadnt heard from aid in a while and they met? what do yall think would happen?
Drama! I think if they ever did that in an episode, we'd definitely enjoy it.

Now I'm getting more fanfic ideas. Why do those two have to be so persistant? Come back next week! When I have time!

Holy..not much action around here...
I hope the writers are nice and have Danny make some comment about Aiden soon..

Back