Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Ummm...not really
CTV played Crimes and Misdomeanours on Thursday..seeing Aiden on there just made me sad..I miss her

Hehe..yesterday was the first official day of Christmas shopping down there. They showed it on the news..people getting trampled and fighting with one another. Way to show the Christmas spirit :D

Oh yeah, happy thanksgivin' everybody! forgot about that. heh, our turkey day has come and gone months ago... still can't believe what a fuss is made about it in the US compared to us Canucks. We're like "hey... turkey." and that's about it. Oh, and we also like the stuffing :) in my house anyway. I swear I'm gonna end up living on that stuff when i get to university. It'll be like hey Kate, what's for dinner? And I'll have a mouth full of stuffing and be like "MMphshtuffin'!"

Back on topic.

I haven't watched CSI:NY in about four weeks. Anything noteworthy I should know?

LOL Kate. Oh honey you make my life sometimes. *pats Kate on head*

Yeah, my thanksgivings(In Canada) are always noteworthy. LIke when my cousin's stupid gf didn't tell us she had a nut allergy. She ate an almond in the stuffing and we spent thanksgiving in the casualty ward.

But yeah, I second the question. Anything cool happen on NY?

Supposedly(sp?)

So, any new DnA fics????? I'll try my hand @ one... I think I need to watch Hush FIRST..... ahhh, dem good ole days

*waves hand* Present.

OMG DID U GET UR AV FROM PPL MAGAZINE??? THAT MADE MY LIFE!!!! I HAD THE MOST ENORMOUS SQUEE FEST WITH MADGEORGE WHEN SHE SHOWED ME THAT ARTICLE!!!

eta: everybody head on over to ff.net and check out my sister's fic, A Haunting Past. I quite like it. Not that I'm biased in any way :p

Woah woah woah, calm down! You're scaring me here!
Lemme go check My Documents, I can't remember which pic I got my av from... Only I'm quite sure it isn't from the magazine, though that pic is hot. :devil:

Ack... Remind me next time to not save my pics using random numbers such as 1245135 as names.

And A Haunting Past was great. Tell your sis that I like it, and to keep up the good work. :D

ok long time no talk lol, i've been so busy in the other thread and writing fanfic that i havent been in here in yonks, i appologise lol.

so whats happnin y'all?

Ah, hello! Don't worry, I haven't been on so much lately too. I've been a bit busy with homework.
There are a few new DnA fics at ff.net... And I must say, D/L is getting popular.

yeah i've noticed that lol, i havent even seen lindsay so i cant have a say in the matter lol, im afraid i may get pulled though, :lol: DONT SHOOT ME, but ill try not to

I'm kinda worried I'll get pulled over to D/L, and end up getting flamed by all the DnAers. So I'm counting on you guys to help me stay true to DnA!

haha she's so whiny. and no one from montana LEAVES montana cos they hate everywhere else. so she should just go back. and aiden should come back...

that would make me (and danny) happy!
Cat

Back