Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

yeahyeah, so am i. jsut not with danny or aiden. im a smacked, flack/stella shipper.and a whole bunch of other stuff.
Pssht thanks, november first is my far the best day of the year, what can i say?
on a test today, i had to write an essay using like, 25 different terms, and i wrote the essay as like, a DnA fanfic thing! it was hilarious! haha
Peaceout
CAt

I got a DnA, Smack, DAF friendship fic. If anyone still remembers our Star Wars days, well, yap, that's pretty much the topic.

DoreenCSI, multishipper-mate! *hugs* I ship Flack/Aiden as well. But... I kinda want Flack for myself. Selfish me... *no sharing!!! WHaaaa!!!* Kidding aside, mutlishippers-keepers of the peace in the shipper galaxy.

I was Aiden at school, and Elwood while T&T'ing... too bad you in Malasia don't celebrate it, wonder why.
life is unfair... the day after hallowe'en and I forget to pack my lunch, so I get a salad. :p ah well, candy tomorrow... mmmm *drool*

I can't bring myself to multi-ship with a common denominator, unless it's not a huge ship. like, i can see grillows and COULD see yobling working... but i could never see danny or aiden with anybody else. I just can't do it. I'm sure if i were a multi-shipper, life would be a LOT easier... but hey, a little stress can be healthy-ish.

Wynter! Fic? *sniffs like a bloodhound* Fic? Fic? Where? Please? Fic?

(annnnnd there goes my hypocritic self again...)

omg PM me the fic!!!!
Kate im with you. i cant see danny or aid with anyone else. my intense love for DnA is getting way outta control! haha i love it though
Cat

I got a DnA, Smack, DAF friendship fic. If anyone still remembers our Star Wars days, well, yap, that's pretty much the topic.

DoreenCSI, multishipper-mate! *hugs* I ship Flack/Aiden as well. But... I kinda want Flack for myself. Selfish me... *no sharing!!! WHaaaa!!!* Kidding aside, mutlishippers-keepers of the peace in the shipper galaxy.

Haha multi-shipper mate! LOL you want Flack for yourself? But we must share... hehe. Like I want Danny for myself but seeing that this is a DnA thread...

DnA rulez... but with Aiden gone... *sighs* ... its just not going to happen.

And not just fanfics. We can always hope that she'll come back for just a one-off or get mentioned in an episode. We haven't lost all hope.

your fic was amazing! i totally loved it. im PolocrosseJunkie, btw. i reviewed.

And not just fanfics. We can always hope that she'll come back for just a one-off or get mentioned in an episode. We haven't lost all hope.

Pssht yeah she will. i mean they will. oh, nvm. haha im waiting for danny to answer his phone, talk for a while, then lindsay ll be like "who was that?" and dannyll say "my girlfriend." "oh, whats her name?" "Aiden" eee. im waiting. patiently!!

Cat

MY gosh... I love the Harry Potter party thingy!
"And the only reason last year's party sucked was because Harry's- or should I say, Danny's- robe caught fire in the middle of the Dueling Club reenactment."

:lol: :lol:

Back