Danny/Aiden #4 - DnA - Getting All Freaky On Me

Adventures of Robospanker :lol:

Oh man that'd be awesome...though I think they might break the thing with all that use :p

omg.omg. Mac's office.....

*why Aiden REALLY got fired*
Danny and Aiden are mixin DnA in mac's office...
Mac walks in
"Damnit. whats all that noise? UGH! yall are contaminating me n stellas fav spot. get the robospankr off of my DESK! have any of yall been dumbshits lately? because im pissed and need a good reason to fire one of yall."
*aiden raises hand*
"i know office romances dont really work out and its always been my dream to dance in missy elliot videos. so i volunteer to quit. i can dance and have Danny. really, it's perfection. just make up some bs story about me almost planting evidence. put the almost in there so i dont get sued. bye!"
*Danny and Aiden walk off*

haha sorry over active imagination
Cat
PS everythings better in the gutter

omg.omg. Mac's office.....

*why Aiden REALLY got fired*
Mac walks in
"Damnit. whats all that noise? UGH! yall are contaminating me n stellas fav spot. get the robospankr off of my DESK!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh man that's hilarious..they'd probably break the desk too..that would really piss Mac off

BAHAHAHAHA!!! funny stuff, here. FUNNY.

I'm tryin'a write, okay? Jeez, stupid school, always in the way of the IMPORTANT things. My mum always says that school should never get in the way of education. :lol: i love my mum.

Lol, i'm being a CSI for hallowe'en... I'm being Aiden! I made an NYPD detective badge with her number on it and I'ma curl my hair and everything. I even found a random metal box my dad made in high school and I taped the letters "CSI" on it :p

KATE!!! youre my hero....inspiration!!! ahh...DnA...what can i say?
Cat

BAHAHAHAHA!!! funny stuff, here. FUNNY.

I'm tryin'a write, okay? Jeez, stupid school, always in the way of the IMPORTANT things. My mum always says that school should never get in the way of education. :lol: i love my mum.

Lol, i'm being a CSI for hallowe'en... I'm being Aiden! I made an NYPD detective badge with her number on it and I'ma curl my hair and everything. I even found a random metal box my dad made in high school and I taped the letters "CSI" on it :p

Wow... coolness.
I wish I celebrated Halloween.

Uh, do you know how long it's gonna take me to read that comic Kate on DIAL UP?!?!?!?!... ah, neway I'll look @ it later.. I'm sure it's phunny...

Andrea I'm already donating the kidney so you have to pick another body part :p... teh eye is good cos I wear glasses so, that wouldn't work

*ahem* & now it's time for my Marlon Brando impersonation:

AAAAAIIIIIDDDDDDDEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!! AIDEN WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!

I know all of us want Aiden back. One of my reasons though is slightly out of ship. But Lindsey gets into too much cases with Mac. She destroyed DnA now she wants to ruin SMACk? That's abomination!

WHoopsies. Wrong thread. *throws brain back into the gutter*

Ohh! I wanna see the Adventures! I nominate Kate to be our head writer!!! Kate, I absolutely love those comics! Make more! Pweeese? With lotsa sugar and DnA shaped sprinkle on top!

So what room are DnA in today?? lol..

I'll donate my spleen to the DnA cause... :D Does it even have a use?

Back