CSIs or the Actors Who Play Them?

Though I love the CSIs I picked the actors.
I think the guys who play the CSIs are cool.
I would so like to meet the guys. Especially William Petersen and George Eads. That's just would make my day.
And Marg Helgenberger Kicks ass.

newflame13 said:
Though I love the CSIs I picked the actors.
I think the guys who play the CSIs are cool.
I would so like to meet the guys. Especially William Petersen and George Eads. That's just would make my day.
And Marg Helgenberger Kicks ass.

Couldn't agree with you more, and that's why I voted actors.

I want to meet Grissom. I just think sitting down and talking with him would be awesome.

I'd rather meet the actors, though.

Definitely the actors. I would love to meet William Petersen and Marg Helgenberger. They both seem like such interesting people.

The actors definatly i mean the characters are cool but there imaginary so i would like to get to know the actors

I think I'm gonna go with the characters. Yeah, the actors would also be cool, but I just feel I 'know' the characters and would feel more comfortable meeting them. Grissom in particular I would like to meet, as he is a science nutter like me. Would also love to meet Sara and Catherine, as I identify with their characters a lot. :)

Yeah the actors would be cool to meet but I proberly wouldn't be as comfatable as I would with the charactors-I love svience and would love to be a forensic scientist when Im older so I could learn a lot from their characters

I choose the actors themselves, becuase i would rather meet the reality than the fantasy

While I'd welcome the opportunity to meet either the CSI's or the Actors, I'd pick the CSI's. This is simply because I'm sure the actors are very different from the characters they play and meeting them might be disappointing. Especially because sometimes the actors are not as enthused about the show as us fans are. Ultimately it's the characters that I really enjoy and know.

It'd be awesome to meet both, but, I'd rather meet the CSI's. As much as I love them, I don't know the actors as well as their characters. I wouldn't want to have my view of a character totally changed because of what their actor is like.

The actors who play them because i'd want to know more about them, know if they are as different as their characters. :)

can I pick both? I would love to meet Grissom...he'd probably ignore me but that's alright. I'd also like to meet any of the actors on the show.

i voted actors. for all the reasons listed above. besides they are hilarous, i watched some screencaps and i was cracking up! :D i would like to meet WP the most ;)

Back