CSIs or the Actors Who Play Them?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by Laetri, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

Would you rather meet the CSIs (Sara, Grissom, Nick etc) or the actors (Jorja, Billy, George etc)?

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

argh, I can't vote because I'd like to meet them both....I can't pick just one lol.

3. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Since this is in the General Forum, this refers to all 3 CSI programs. :)

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yeah, me too. I mean, I would love to met Flack and Danny but I also want to meet Melina too if that makes sense. It's cause I love Flack's sense of humour and I'm not sure if Eddie is like that. With Melina would could talk about our travels in Greece and stuff like that.

5. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

I would not want to meet their characters because they might be meeting me as a victim on a case. That could mean that I am in no condition to say hello.

6. allmaple

allmaple Judge

ha! thats a good point Dynamo! id still want to meet nick stokes. i love his personality, and with celebrities you never know what youre going to get. when i saw pierce brosnan at an airport he wouldnt even let people talk to him. i would hope the csi actors arent like that, they all seem so nice.
    but at least i know nicks the kind of guy youd want to bring home to momma :lol: he wouldnt snub you, but then again id hope george wouldnt either :D

7. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

I may be in Laalaa land most of the time, but my feet do touch the ground once in a while...... So, I must say I'd rather meet the real people over the imaginary ones.

8. catherinerules

catherinerules Prime Suspect

I would love to meet Catherine Willows. She is so confident, sexy and very brave for going to night school and turning her life around.

9. CSI_Boston

CSI_Boston Witness

The characters are so fascinating. I would love to meet all the CSIs from LV and NY!!!

10. ineverysunflower

ineverysunflower Coroner

Id definiately like to meet the actors. I think there would so much to talk about. Id wanna met them all!

11. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I also voted to meet the actors since they're..well real. I would love to meet them and ask them a bunch of questions!

12. lea

lea Police Officer

I voted for the actors. I'd love to meet them and ask them questions, and see what they're really like hehe
    But I wouldn't mind meeting their characters (that sounds funny :p)

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Actors too...my best dream is to meet how they are in the normal life...Eric seems to be very simple and i'd love to meet him as a person not as a fan...

14. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

Wow that's a hard one! But I had to say CSI's - after all it is them that we have actually got to know, the actors could be completely different (I hope they aren't but I've heard of some really nice characters being played by some awfully mean people). Meeting the actors would be good as well though, especially to meet George Eads! :D

15. scoj

scoj CSI Level One

id want to meet the actors because then we could still talk about the characters but i think it would be interesting to talk to the actors about what its like and their previous work aswell.