CSI Season 6 on DVD

*yay* I really do like the cover, although it is a bit of a shame Sara is right at the back.

Thanks for the information katpin31791! :D

I think they should have commentaries for the final four episodes, that would be nice. And maybe they can even mention what song it was playing in the promo :D

Ooo I like the cover, well different to the normal Grissom and Catherine only ones heh.

damn i miss the start.
i mean we have the last two eps inthe week / coming week. but i want the dvd

I will definitely get Season 6 on DVD- either from Amazon or on Ebay- Got seasons 4 and 5 on Ebay and they were perfect, factory sealed and new and only $45!

AdamNYC said:
I will definitely get Season 6 on DVD- either from Amazon or on Ebay- Got seasons 4 and 5 on Ebay and they were perfect, factory sealed and new and only $45!

Check with walmart before you do. You may get it cheaper there.

I cant wait for season 6! there were a few episode I didnt enjoy...mainly the first 3 and also 'I like to watch'...but still I thought it was great!

I would love audio commentary on...Rashorama, it would be good to hear the writers perspectives on all the scenario's!
I would also like it on Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, Gum Drops, The Unusual Suspect, and of course the Lady HEather episode!

Don't they always end up pushing the release date back? I remember last year it was in September, then October, then November, then December. And then to make it worse the shipment was delayed to stores (where I live) so when I was supposed to get S5 for my birthday I ended up getting S4 (still good...but I wanted the 5th season)!

^Why so little? (i mean on stuff for the commentaries!) I wanted bloopers and deleted scenes! Oh well i cant wait to get i guess :rolleyes:

Back