CSI Season 6 on DVD

abc said:

Bonus features. And amazing quality. :p
Yeah I agree, I find the extra features and especially the episode commentaries really interesting. It's nice to know how they achieved certain scene looks and story details. :D

*sigh* I cannot wait until september. Someone *cough*mysister*cough* managed to somehow either steal or record over all my season 6 tapes. bleh.

Oh well, gives me a better excuse then just being GSR nuts to buy the season. I already have 1-5... season 6 may have sucked just a little... but I still want it! Way to Go totally sealed that fate for me. :p

Cant wait for those commentaries, hope WP will comment on Way to Go!

Tinkerbell said:
I find the extra features and especially the episode commentaries really interesting.
Got that right. Commentaries can be very insightful.
Watched Jackpot, Butterflied and Committed commented versions two weeks ago, and all I can say is well done. Very cool :cool:

I'd like a commentary on Rashomama :D

Well, actually, a commentary on each of the 24 episodes would be kinda cool ;)

I want a commentary on Rashomama acknoweldging the AMAZING Snicker chemistry they had going on there. It was hot. In fact, a large part the episode was hot. I want it.

Oh, by the way, if anyone's not seen "Rashomama" yet , it will be re-broadcast on July 6, at 10:00 P.M.

I don't get it. They always push Sara to the back on the covers. Even Greg is more visible than her, how can they do that?!

I'm buying it!!! I own the other 5 seasons and watch them over and over again... I've watched them so much, some of the DVDs don't work anymore! I have to buy new ones!!! :):):)

YAY!
happy-claphands2.gif
happy-cloud9.gif

HUGE Griss close-up on the cover!! Loved it when they did that for season 4 :cool:

CSI007WW said:
I don't get it. They always push Sara to the back on the covers. Even Greg is more visible than her, how can they do that?!
I've noticed that too. Beats me :confused:

I'm happy to see that on DVD so I can skip some episode. Why would they put Sara in the back, they always do that with other DVD, she always in the back. She should be with Nick Stokes. Grissom is fine because he is the leader then Catherine. Greg should be last, he is level 1.

Back