CSI: NY Wish List

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Sphinx, Aug 14, 2007.

1. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

angell or peyton driving a wedge between danny and lindsay, i was D/L but i'm leaning more towards Danny/Peyton although I like hawkes/peyton,too but maybe him and angell?, that would be cute.

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

What about Mac? Are planning to save Mac for yourself? I see Peyton more with Dr. Hawkes than Danny.

3. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

no, Mac is for Stella.

4. jendai

jendai Victim

I would like to see some horrific NY thing happen to Lindsey just to get her out of the show. No disrespect to the actress but the writers messed that character up from the start, and no amount of u-turns is ever going to fix it. Then, seeing as there's a spot open on the team, a new guy comes into it. And this guy pushes all Danny's buttons. He's suave, charming AND a perfect candidate for the promotion grid. Mac loves him, Stella's excited by him, Hawkes has someone on his intellectual level for a change. He's Mr Perfect, but he bugs the hell out of Danny. Even Flack and Mr Perfect have great cameraderie. Think of the explosive scenes that could happen when Danny works with his nemesis. To see Mac praising someone the way he did to Danny two years ago would bring out that competitive streak in him again. It would need to only be for a season as the male-to-female ratio would be off, but I think some great episodes could come out of it. Oh, and he has to be hot! That goes without saying!!!(Why don't they transfer Lindsey to Vegas? She'd fit in great over there)

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It would be interesting to see what the Las Vegas writers would do with her. I could see her being pals with Nick. She could be like a little sister to him. It would be interesting to see Catherine and Grissom's reaction to Lindsay. Maybe Lady Heather or Catherine could transform Lindsay.

Who would you like to play the new CSI if you got rid of Lindsay? I can't think of any actor who currently plays a character like the one you are describing.

6. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

A chainsaw, huh? Pretty gruesome but very effective! :lol::devil:

Definitely agree with you here! If I could get rid of a character in the show, it would definitely be Lindsay. Her character does nothing for me. Everything seems so forced and contrived about her.

7. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Sometimes Lindsay reminds me of a little girl. It would be nice if they had given her a western spirit. By that I mean she would be independent and adventerous. A modern version of the cowboy. I would love to see Danny with a woman like that.

8. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^Unfortunately, he's stuck with a teenager (oh wait, she just acts like a teenager). Sorry to those of you who are teenagers and act way more mature.

9. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Personally, I'd like to see Danny get that promotion he was denied from season one.

10. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

I might have liked the character if they'd actually made her tough and spirited instead of petty and whiny and manipulative. I might have enjoyed the Danny/Lindsay pairing if that had been the case.

That would be an intriguing premise!

Like Khanada, I'd like to see Danny's promotion come back into play. I think he's proven himself on more than a few occasions now--it's time to get him back on that promotion grid!

11. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

And me!!:)

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

It would be nice if Mac acknowledged Danny's growth in maturity. Wouldn't it be funny if Mac gave him a talk about how he shouldn't date a coworker, but I don't think Mac is a hypocrit.

13. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

^^Well, true enough, but I don't think Mac has gotten drunk with a co-worker, slept with them, and then ended up being late taking the other person's shift, therefore leaving another co-worker to do the job alone for six hours.

14. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Not to mention the fact that the morgue is seperate from the crime lab. So while Mac and Peyton do work together, they're both in seperate chains of command.
    (I still feel that Mac and Peyton shouldn't work the same cases as often as they do. Any good Defence Attourney could always imply collusion if they were both testifying on the same case, and while it wouldn't be provable, it'd certainly put doubts in some jurors)

15. cSiNyFrEaK30

cSiNyFrEaK30 Police Officer

Haha i've been reading through this thread, and I love it...specially the Free Daniel Katums tshirts....hook me up lol

My list--

1. Danny/Lindsay.....gooooone
    2. Lindsay-either better character development or get rid of her.
    3. Continuation of previous storylines...*cough* Louie*cough*
    4. More character development and stories for characters we know and love...Maybe some Flack Jr. and Flack Sr. angst? Mac and Claire's marriage-what where they like? Adam--there was an idea floating around here somewhere that he might have been abused or something as kid-why not go with that and see where it takes the story? There are so many possibilities for each character, and the writers either DONT see them or push them aside for more shippy shippy love fest relationships...time that could be spent exploring and fleshing out the veterans and awesome newcomer characters is wasted on pointless storylines...
    5. DIVERSITY! I've seen that the most on this thread besides the continuity...so can we see it? Yeah, we have hawkes..one black man doesnt give you diversity. Its New York City--not everyones a white rich person killing someone for money or because their significant other was having an affair. What happened to the first season, when we got the nitty gritty side of NY?
    6. More guest stars--this has worked out so well in episodes like Sleight of Hand, and in the first season episode with Michael Clarke Duncan. If you find the right guest star, the episode can be amazing...and plus, its New York...plenty of stars are around that could happen upon a crime scene and be investigated, like Kid Rock in All Access.
    7. This last one could be just me...but i wish that there was some way to bring Aiden back...even if its something outlandish like it was her long lost twin that was in the car, not her...(hey its a WISH list)...even episodes that take place in the past would be enough for me, i just need my DnA fix =] Relate her to a crime that recently happened, or something...even bring back other characters that seem to have disapeared, like Chad or Dr. Giles. Loved those guys...

Ok...im done =]