CSI: NY Wish List

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Sphinx, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

We all have things we would like to see in future episodes What would you like to see in future episodes of CSI:NY

Examples
    1)Romantic pairing
    2) Return to past story archs.
    3) Finishing unfinished stories.
    4) Clothing for a particular character
    5) Set
    Please let your imagination go wild. ;)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Dude, clothing is optional??? :eek:

:lol:

3. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

Fay :eek: :lol:.... :devil: nice.. they'd have no problem with ratings (even more) if that's true :p

4. Ayashers

Ayashers Civilian

1.Eric and Calleigh to be more intimate(lovers yet professional) in the show(because in last episode of season 5 eric falls for Calleigh)
    2.H to have a inspiration girl, because it seems he only focus his mind in work.
    3.Ryan and Boa Vista is the right pair.
    4. Alexx and Frank to give them episode to show their personal life.
    5. And the very important is give some personal stories aside from all murder, i mean the characters give it some break,like the 24 show they are not only focusing on terrorist that they dealing with but also the characters their love life...
    more power...

loyal fans of
    Eric and Delko,ov course H.

5. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Please to be looking at my icon and banner.

That is all.

6. stormymac

stormymac Hit and Run

Well, unless the entire cast of CSI: Miami is planning on putting in for a transfer, I'm willing to bet that those things aren't going to happen on CSI: NY this season. :D

7. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's do keep it to NY. :)

I'd like to see Danny's backstory explored sooner rather than later. And more of Mac's relationship with Reed.

8. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

ya i would love to find out more about danny's backstory maybe show his dad i wander who thy will get for his that if they ever show him :) and wat really happen to his hand
    him and his brother talking

9. Faylinn

Ok, me being serious this time. What I'd like to see:

Mac: Anything about his family, Marine background, his marriage to Claire, his relationship with Reed, etc.

Stella: How did her parents die? What made her choose to go into law enforcement?

Danny: Louie, Louie, Louie! Not to mention continuity from "Snow Day". You can't go wrong with a glimpse into the Messer family.

Hawkes: His family, his childhood growing up as a 'prodigy', his years in the ER, his transfer from the hospital to the morgue, his relationship with that doctor we saw in "Here's to You, Mrs. Azrael".

Lindsay: After a few minutes thinking, all I could come up with was: Why New York City, rather than LA or Chicago or something--what about NYC made her want to go there?

Flack: HIS FATHER! How his relationship is with the rest of the cops considering his close relationship to the CSIs.

Adam: More about his family, particularly his relationship with his father; more of him interacting with the CSIs (particularly Mac)

Sid: More Sid. :lol: Learning more about his family would be fun.

Overall, I'd love to see some continuity from the previous seasons, and a lot of character interaction of the co-worker and friendship variety. :)

10. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

OK - my turn!! :lol:

Continuity - I want some follow up this time!! How are Adam and Danny doing, etc, and if the lab has been perfectly re-built in episode 1 I will scream!!

Characters - some back story on Flack would be good esp his relationship with his father - the rumours are he has one! ;) I also want to see more Sid (can't have enough Sid!) and Hawkes must have a history somewhere! ;) No more Lindsay! :lol: How is Louie doing and will we get to see him again? Danny's family and his relationship with them. What's happened to Reed and will we see Peyton again?

Relationships - again, not so much the romantic sort, I want to see more of them outside work, how they get on outside the lab for instance. Flack and Danny in the bar episode 3.23 is a good example.

However, can I just say I also agree with Kimmychu's post ;) Made my day! :lol:

11. mandy9578

mandy9578 CSI Level Two

Faylinn, you've summed it up nicely. I couldn't agree with you more! :) Definitely, I would also love to see continuity. I hate it when the writers keep fans in the dark as to some aspects of the show and keep us hanging...and wanting to know more...like what exactly is the status of Louie? :rolleyes:

12. NOLAGRRL

NOLAGRRL Witness

What y'all said!!! + more diversity in the casting choices of guest stars (i.e. stop it with all the pretty privileged white straight people). And a big big pinch of continuity fairy dust!

13. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Stella: Have a love interest who isn't a nut job or after her money. Are these writers telling me that there are no normal men in all of NY?

Also, more diversity in the cast. There's bound to be non-white people who are able to act as well as the majority of the cast. I'd like to see more characters of different heritage & races.

14. Faylinn

Exactly--they pose these questions and give us hints...and then never follow-up? What are they doing, saving it for a rainy day when they don't have enough romance drama to use? At that rate, the show will go off of the air and there will be a thousand unanswered questions that could have really enriched the show if they'd explored them.

I'd much rather see them cut the romance stuff to make way for storylines, instead of the continuity (*gives Peter Lenkov a significant look*).

Anyway, I'm definitely adding my voice to the call for more diversity in the people they have on the show--different races, all body types, people with disabilities (Dr. Giles, where did you go?!), people who aren't rich enough to afford ridiculously extravagant apartments, etc.

15. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I actually like Peyton and Mac togeather, but I would really like Mac to find another lover while Peyton is away. Peyton could come back after his new lover tells him she is pregnant with his child. Mac could be injured on the job. The team has to decide who to tell first Peyton or pregnant girlfriend.

If we can't get a new girlfriend for Mac, why can't they just have a crossover with Las Vegas. Catherine Willows could flirt with Mac in front of Peyton. Who would win that cat fight Peyton or Willows?

Lady Heather should move to New York. Lindsay and Danny could become her students. I can see her now. She could tell Danny and Lindsay that the pool table was an interesting choice, but she thinks they need to shake things up a bit.

They need an episode where Rambo Stella teaches Peyton to fight. We could have Rambo Stella and Rambo Peyton. Wouldn't Mac be surprised? :eek: