CSI:NY - "The Younger Generation"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Thank you. Soon? I'm looking forward to how they going to face it. ;)

Honestly, I actually love the idea of Leanne and MJ. It would not only be interesting but also wonderful. The first time I read about MJ having a crush on Leanne, the storyline just surprised me. You don't judge love by age? << Maybe this.. would help? Yeah, wait and see, what the future would hold for them. :)

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I will if Linda will go ahead and post it fast lolol

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

When Lindsay got home with Danny she hung up her coat and sat down to dinner.

"Hey mom...how you feeling?"

"Good sweetie. How's MJ?"

"He's good I guess."

Natalia knew something wasn't right with her daughter.

"Listen Lindsay...how would you like to go out for ice cream after dinner?"

"Oh yes. That would be great."

"Ice cream...what about me. I want ice cream." Pouted Danny.

"Don't worry hon..we'll bring you some back."

"Oh sure....give me half melted ice cream. I know you two want to talk. So how bout I go get the ice cream, and bring it back."

"Sounds good to us girls. But lots of chocolate, and big chunks of fudge brownies."

"Not again Nat. I think this time I'll bring home two tubs. This way I won't have to go out again later."

Laughing at Danny's complaining she asked...

"Has Stella heard from Mac yet?"

"She did earlier today. It seems Maddy isn't doing to well. Mac found out she's carrying again, and the boys are taking pretty hard."

"Oh...how sad. How far along is she?"

"I think Stella said two months. About the same as you."

"Oh wouldn't it be wonderful if we had them at the same time? I can't wait to meet Mac's second youngest daughter. I bet she looks like Mackenzie."

"Actually she looks like Stella. She has very rich curls, and that beautiful wide smile. She's all female."

"Umm..and what is Mackenzie??"

"I didn't mean it that way Nat. I just meant that Mackenize has her fathers deep features. Especially his smile and eyes. Maddy has Stella's softer side, and gentle smile."

"Hmm..nice save Messer."

Getting up from the chairs they cleared the table.

"Alright my girls. I'll be back in a half hour."

Leaving out the door Nat sat Lindsay down on the couch.

"Okay sweetie, spill it."

"Well...umm..how do you know if you are growing apart from someone mom? How do you figure out if someone you thought you loved, you didn't?"

"Ohoh..are we talking about you and MJ? What happened?"

"I don't know mom. It's just different since MJ's accident. He's different, like he doesn't have any interest in me anymore as a girlfriend. He treats me more like a best friend."

"Umm..well..there's a few things you need to remember Lindsay. You and MJ grew up together. You both know each other inside and out. Ever since you were in diapers I remember your father telling me stories about you two always playing tag, and hide and seek around the house.

Or going to the store, or just laughing and telling secrets on the beach. Leaving me to think that maybe you two know each other so well that there's nothing left for surprise. Maybe you are both figuring out that you are more like brother and sister."

"That can't be true mom. Can it?"

"Let me ask it to you this way. When MJ kisses you what do you really feel? Do you feel all happy inside, or nervous? Or do you feel like you'd feel kissing one of your cousins?"

"I really don't feel anything mom. I just like kissing. But there's no fireworks, or tingles like I hear my friends talk about. Is that bad mom?"

"No sweetie. It just means that what you and MJ have isn't love. It's more like a deep friendship."

"I guess you're right mom. Cause there is this one boy at school who I talk to, and he touched my hand the other day, and I felt this shiver. But how do I tell MJ. I don't want to hurt him. I don't want him to think I'm leaving him because of his illness."

"Sweetie he's not ill. He has a small disability. He's fully healed except for his mind which is still a little behind. But once that comes back he'll be back to himself again.

But you can't keep leading each other on like this. For in a few years you will both regret it. You could even end up disliking each other. And none of us want that to happen, right?"

"Yeah. You're right mom. I'll talk to him in the morning. Thanks mom I love you."

"I love you too sweetie."

"Daddy's home...I got the ice cream."

Grabbing the bowls and spoons. The Messer's enjoyed their dessert.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  4. MacsGirlMel

mmm ice cream Mac and Danny lolol

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Nice mother/daughter talk. :)

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

This cracked me up.. Aw, ice cream, it made me wanted to eat with them too. Well, Nat's and Maddy's new individual would be the same age. This is going to be interesting. As they would play together and accompany each other. I love it when the family knows something is bothering one of them and they knows how to get them to spill it out. Most importantly, they sort it out together and they confessed. It's really a unique and rare thing. Looking forward to their conversation.

7. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Yeh I agree. I actually like the idea of their friendship growing and then something happening between them...Obviously not now but when he's 17-18 it'll be different.

I loved the parts with MJ and Lindsay talking things through with Stella and Nat, I cant wait for them to talk and how and when you'll write that convo.

8. MacsLovlyAngl

I knew NattyBug would.:lol: As we discussed it a time or two earlier. I jst help but lean towards the relationship for them in a few years. They are to cute not too:p:)

Thanks for the input guys
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Leanne's Apartment

Getting ready for work Leanne heard the knock on her door.

"Oh hey George...I thought I wouldn't be seeing you till tonight."

"I know Lea...but I need to talk to you."

"About what? I'm running late here. I have to see three patients today."

"That's just it Lea...it's always about your patients. When is it about us?"

"Oh..I'm sorry. But if I remember correctly. When we started our relationship you understood that most of my time would be spent with children and teens."

"I know I did Lea...I thought I could handle it. I really did. But it's like we never have time to even talk anymore. When you get home you're to tired, or I'm to tired. I really think we should cool it for a while."

"Wait a minute....okay...who is she? Don't you dare say nobody. Be mature now."

"She's a young girl I grew up with during my Highschool years. We kind of ran into each other and ....well...things kind of sparked."

"Kind of sparked?? How young?? Remember now you're the same age as I am."

"She's seventeen. She'll be eighteen next week."

"Haaa...so I'm twenty-five I'll be twenty-six next week. You seem to have a thing for Sagittarions."

"Come on Lea...don't be like that. We tried, it's just we have different needs. You need your work. I need companionship."

Leanne knew he was right. She had known it for a while. The distance, the empty evenings alone.

"Fine. You can pick up your stuff later. I have to go now. I'm late."

Pulling out of the lot, she drove to her first appointment.

The Taylor home

"MJ...Lindsay's here."

"Okay nana. Can you send her in?"

"Of course. You two kids have fun."

"Hey MJ...how you feeling? Ummm...can we talk?"

MJ knew there was something wrong. This was the first time Lindsay hadn't kissed him when she walked into the room.

"Sure...what is it Lindsay?"

"Well...lately I've been feeling different towards us. Kinda like our relationship isn't going anywhere. Umm..God how do I explain this?"

"I think I can. You feel that our relationship is more of a serious friendship. A great friend and bud sort of thing."

"Hey...yeah...how'd you do that?"

*Laughing* "Cause I've been feeling the same way for a while now. It's like kissing my sister, which is beyond yuk."

"Me too. Only like kissing a brother type. I think alot of it has to with the fact that we are very close. We most likely thought we were in love because of that."

"Hmm..there is that. But I like kissing. It's fun. Though there was kinda a spark missing. "

"Yup...and there was no shiver that everyone talks about, or stars. Jeez...here I thought breaking up with you was going to be hard. Yet it turned out easy."

"It did for both of us. I guess we both knew the same thing. We were truely just best friends."

"Yeah...forever MJ?"

"Forever Lindsay."

Giving each other a hug she turned to leave.

"You leaving already Lindsay?"

"Yes Auntie. I'm meeting my friends at the Mall. See ya."

"You didn't want to go MJ?"

"No...there isn't much there at the Mall. I'm fine here."

Stella knew the Mall still terrified him.

"Soo....did you and Lindsay talk?"

"We did. It was alot easier then I thought. We both had the same feelings. God Auntie if only Leanne was younger."

"You know MJ. It's not unheard of to date older women. When you're seventeen or eighteen, chase her down. Keep in touch with her over the next three years. You never know. Once you reach that age...BOOM."

Laughing wildly MJ said....

"I love you Nana. You're funny."

"I guess I am."

Kissing her grandson on the head, she left him to his thoughts.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  9. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Had to put that in again Asprine didnt you :lol:

Wonder where that come from.....

Im thinking too much time with Danny there hehe

.....Ok sorry about taht I couldnt resist :lol: It'll be good to see MJ's reaction when he goes to the mall for the first time [im guessing] after the accident :)

10. MacsLovlyAngl

I knew that would work well. That's why asked for input on it. I wanted to make sure my readers are happy with the route my stories take.

You will have to be patient. Let's just say he'll have someone special to help him cope.:)

11. MacsGirlMel

I agree with whoever else wanted the talk. You should go ahead and do it.

12. MacsLovlyAngl

The talk with Anya and MJ isn't going to happen for a few chapters. Even when it does I'm not sure where i want to take it at this time. Though I'm leaning towards keeping him with Mac/Stella:p
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With Leanne done with her patients. She didn't feel like spending time alone. Knowing it had been a few days since she talked with MJ, she decided to call and see how he was doing.

"Hello."

"Hi Stella...how are you?"

"Leanne...how wonderful to hear from you. How you doing?"

"Okay...a little tired. So how's my MJ doing?"

"He's great. Would you like to speak with him?"

"Sure. That would be nice."

"MJ...it's Leanne."

Picking up the phone in the other room he told his nana she could hang up now.

"Hi Leanne....how are you?"

"I'm good MJ. Listen I just finished up with my last patient for the day. How would you like to spend time at the Mall. We could grab some lunch. I'd like find out you're doing."

"Umm...the Mall? Wouldn't you rather visit here. I can make us some snacks."

"I could. But wouldn't it be nicer to go out. This way I could meet some of your friends, bring Lindsay with us."

"No...I don't think Lindsay will come. She's already at the Mall."

"Then why aren't you there MJ? I thought you loved the Mall."

"I do. It's just I'm not feeling up to it."

Leanne was suspicious. She could tell MJ was scared. She could hear it in his voice.

"I'll tell you what. How about I come pick you up. We can talk for a bit, and then go to the Mall."

"Umm..okay. But only if I feel up too it."

"That's fair. I'll see you soon."

Hanging up the phone Leanne's first priority was to get MJ to fully trust her to protect him at the Mall.

The Delko's

With the girls all at the Mall shopping with their sisters for Christmas. Mackenzie, Eric, and Eric Jr finally had some free time.

"Hey Mac....where's the Christmas tree from last year. The small one that sits on the table?"

"It should be there Eric. Bring up the ornaments too."

Carrying everything in his arms, he dropped the box of bulbs down the steps.

"Eric???? You okay?"

"I'm fine Mac. I just dropped the glass balls that go on the tree. We'll have to buy more."

Meeting him at the top of the stairs she grabbed one of the boxes.

"How many more boxes are down there?"

"About three. I need the vaccum first. There's alot of broken glass."

With the mess cleaned Eric grabbed the last three boxes bringing them upstairs. Taking the decorations from the box the girls ran in.

"Alright....Christmas...can we help decorate?"

"Aww...not that little tree again. Why can't we have a big one?"

"No Sara. You know we go to Papa and Nana's at Christmas."

"I know. It would still be nice to have our own tree."

"Enough about the tree. Did you get some of your presents out of the way?"

"We did mom. We have yours, daddy's and Eric Jrs. We'll be back down to help as soon as we hide our gifts."

As the girls ran upstairs Eric whispered.....

"There goes our peace and quiet."

Over at Michael and Anya's they were also putting up their tree. Only difference was Anya had Michael go buy one. For she loved the scent of pine throughout her home.

Unpacking the decorations Michael handed the plastic santa's to Tyler.

"Okay son. I want you to put all the Santa's in a row along the bottom like this."

Watching his daddy he giggled. For daddy had a chirstmas sticker on his behind.

"What's so funny you little monkey?"

"Daddy bumbum...look mama...daddy's bumbum."

Anya tried not to laugh.

"He's telling you you have a Rudolph sticker on your butt. You must have sat on it."

"Ohh..you find that funny son. Here you go. Right on your nose."

Sticking it on his sons nose he giggled. Continuing through the boxes Michael noticed the small box off on its own.

"Hmm..what's in here?"

"I'm not sure Michael. It been years since we unpacked these. With going to your dads every year, we never bothered."

Opening the box Michael dropped it and closed his eyes.

"Hey mom...I'm home."

"Caroline...how was the mall?"

"It was good MJ and Lindsay broke up. But they are staying friends. What's wrong with daddy? He's crying."

"I'm not sure. Michael....what is it?"

Closing back up the box he tried to push aside.

"Let's see daddy. What's in there?"

"It's nothing love. Why don't you help Tyler with the Santa's."

"I want to see what's in the box dad."

Taking it from his hands she opened it and stared. Then dropping it she ran to her room.

13. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Linda!!! :lol: come back :lol: You like too leave us hanging wayyyy to much :p

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at "bumbum". hehe.

Cute chapters.

15. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Even Story Writers needed some rest. ;) They're also human? But don't worry, Linda will never leave us hanging wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy toooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh. I love how not direct her story is. As in, there's lots of wonderful storylines come in between but not straight to the point.

No.. Since you put it in already. :p I really love to quote those great lines. ;)

Post #983
    Aw, this is a great one. Leanne is a great therapies and she knows how to cope with her work and personal stuff. I'm proud of her for being so strong. She knew that it won't work and she knows how to let go easily. *Nodding to what they said to each other* When the other feels the same thng as each other it would be easy to explain and discuss. Sometimes, if you're unlucky, you might be talking to a hard-headed people. You were being great as in giving advice to them but they thought you were singing songs to them.

Post #987
    Ehem.. "my MJ" Does that show something to me or was it the therapist calling her patient "hers". :lol: I guess MJ would be surprised when he heard about Leanne broke up with her boyfriend and the other way round with Lindsay. Christmas tree! *Laugh out loud* at the bum bum. My nephew talk languages that I don't understand. He's just 9 months old. Aw? What's inside the box.. :adore: I thought it was something that made Michael and Caroline think back of the past? Could it be their christmas with his first wife? Something that made them miss their first mom?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.