CSI:NY - "The Younger Generation"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

yeah post again! Just curious, why leave him with them?

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

When Leanne arrived Stella was waiting for her.

"Listen Leanne. I need to run out with Michelle. I'll be back soon. Hopefully you can help him want to leave the house. He needs to have some fun. He and Lindsay broke up this morning."

Leanne was shocked. She thought to herself..."Is it something in the damn air that was causing all this negative energy in relationships?"

"No problem Stella. I'll see what I can do."

"Leanne?? Are you okay? You seem sad."

"I'll be fine Stella. It seems George had the same idea as Lindsay."

"Awww...I'm sorry. Hopefully you can help each other. I'll be back soon."

"Take your time Stella."

Walking into the den she found MJ reading a book.

"Hey you....what's up?"

"Leanne...hi. Not alot just reading. You look sad...are you okay?"

"I should be asking you the same thing. Your mom told me about you and Lindsay. I guess it's a day for heataches."

"Aww Leanne. What happened?"

MJ was smiling inside. Could it be Leanne was single.

"George decided he wanted to move on. So I've decided to take a break from men for a while. Maybe for several years. Relationships suck."

MJ giggled. He couldn't help it. Leanne was funny.

"They don't suck Leanne. My papa says if a relationship doesn't work then it means you weren't with the right woman. Or man in your case. And my papa's always right."

"Hmm..your papa seems very smart. I guess all you Taylor men are huh?" She teased.

"I don't know about that Leanne. But we are all handsom devils. Nana says that all the time."

Leanne wasn't about to admit anything like that. Though she will never forget those strong lips when MJ planted one on her.

"Soo...how about we go to the Mall? I'm starving for a nice juicy burger and shake."

"I don't know...I'm really not up to it Leanne."

"Aww..come on MJ. I really need some company right now. I don't want to be alone."

Leanne hoped her Psychology was working on MJ.

"I know...I'm just not ready to go out."

"Why not MJ? Why don't you want to go too the Mall?"

Getting up he walked over to the window and looked out over the beach.

"Cause I'm scared Leanne. I don't want to have to remember what happened there. I don't want it too happen again."

Walking over to him she realized how tall he was fourteen. She had never really noticed before but he was her height and she was five foot seven.

"MJ...look at me please. I promise nothing will happen to you. Just trust in me MJ."

Sighing deep he nodded okay.

Back at the Delko's

Once the girls had the house decorated they ran into the kitchen to make lunch.

"Daddy...what kind of sandwich do you want?"

"Tuna's fine."

"Mom...what about you?"

"I'm not hungry sweetie. Thanks though."

Mackenzie was watching Eric Jr crawl across the floor towards her.

"Look at you go. Come to mommy Eric. That's it...yay....you did it."

Smiling with his tiny teeth showing he nestled into his mommy's neck.

"Mom...when is papa coming home with Auntie Maddy?"

"I don't know Shannon. Hopefully soon. I'd really like to see my sister and her children again. It's been years."

Reaching over Eric took her hand and gave it a squeeze.

North Carolina

The Airport

"Papa...what is it like in Miami?"

"It's very warm. Lots of beach's and sun."

"How about girls? Lots of those too?"

Laughing....

"Several actually. Especially on the beach in bikinis."

"Dad...stop teasing him. He's to young to think of such things."

Mac laughed the boy was more then old enough. Leave it to Maddy to think he was still to young.

"I'll tell you what....as soon as we land and you get some rest. I'll have your cousins show you around."

"Flight 324 to Miami now boarding at Gate #3."

"You ready kids?"

"Ready as we will ever be papa."

Mac gave his daughters hand a squeeze. He could see the tears already forming in her eyes again.

"It's going to be okay Maddy. We'll be home soon. Home where you can heal."

3. MacsGirlMel

awww *hugs them*

4. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

...I still love how you write Leanne and MJ... Cant wait for maddy to get home :)

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Cute chapter. :)

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

First, I thought Leanne was going to hug MJ when he looked outside the window. :lol: Heee, MJ had years to pursue Leanne. Will Leanne realise that she had unconditionally fall in love with MJ someday? But will she ever found someone else soon? Hopefully she won't open her heart to someone else except MJ. :adore: They're going to the mall together, their "first date". ;) I'm looking forward to this storylines. "How Taylors and Delkos is going to help Maddy going through her husband's death", "How's Anya and MJ's relationship been through", "MJ's love interest for Leanne", "THEIR CHRISTMAS"! :adore:

7. MacsLovlyAngl

When they got to the Mall MJ tensed up, then he felt Leanne's fingers wrap in his hand. Oh the spark they both felt it that one little touch as Leanne's heart skipped a beat, and MJ's pulse raced.

"Oh...this can't be good?" She whispered

"What did you say Leanne?"

"I guess it's now or Never MJ. Ready?"

"Not really."

"Just hold my hand tight, I'm right beside you."

As they walked into the Mall they came face to face with the Food Court. The place where it all began.

"I can't breathe Leanne...please..."

"Listen to me MJ...I want you to focus on something that you love. Just focus on that one thing."

Bringing up his eyes MJ stared directly into Leanne's, God his eyes were so intense, so blue. Even more intense now they were fully focused on her. Even the butterflies were dancing in her stomach.

"Ohhh...this is very bad? I take it I'm your focus?"

MJ laughed...

"You okay Leanne?"

MJ may only be fourteen in four days, but he knew he had Leanne right where he wanted her. Lost in his eyes. Just like his papa said..."It's the Taylor eyes that will get you all the girls."

Meanwhile...

"Michael...what's wrong with you? What happened with Caroline?"

"I need to check on her. I'll be right back."

Running up the stairs he forgot he left the box behind. Picking it up Anya looked inside.

"Ooooooooooooh.....oh God."

Taking out the Christmas frame she looked at the picture inside. There was Michael sitting by his wife with his head leaning against her tummy. While MJ was on the Opposite side kissing his sister where she layed nestled inside. Written at the bottom....."It's a Merry Christmas with our New Addition"

Anya teared up, she knew Caroline was born two days before Christmas. She could remember Michael telling her about the big storm and how their car got stalled while Selina was in full labour. How if it wasn't for that trucker who came by to tow them to the Hospital Caroline would have born in the back seat of their car.

Caressing her hand over the picture she placed it back in the box and sealed it. Not sure what Michael wanted to do with it. She left it on the table.

When Michael got upstairs he heard his daughter softly crying. Opening her door he walked in.

"Carol love...can I come in?"

Not getting an answer he sat down on her bed.

"Sweetheart...talk to me....please. I'm sorry you had to see that love. You were nevr supposed too. I guess over the years I forgot about all the memories I had stored. I know you know your mom loved you...she kept you deep inside her...nurturing you for your nine months. Loving you, talking and singing to you."

"Why did she have to die? Why did I have to be one to help her die."

"Awww....Caroline. You didn't help her die. What happened to your mom had nothing at all to do with you being born."

"Sure it did dad. If I wasn't concieved she wouldn't be dead. I was the one that brought on her blood clot."

"No you didn't Caroline. You're mother developed that blood clot after you were born. She had a chance to hold you. It was a few hours later the blood clot travelled to her heart. You weren't to blame. No one knew it was there till it was to late. She didn't suffer love. She went quickly. In her sleep. No one could have saved her. Please understand that Caroline."

Turning to face her dad with her tears she whispered....

"But I never got to love her. I never got to know her, or tell her I love her. I don't even remember her. I'll never know her laughter, I'll never know what she liked, or disliked."

Michael knew he had video cassettes on her and MJ. But he always kept them hidden. The memories were to painful for him and his son. How could he share them with his daughter when he couldn't bare to look at them himself.

"You okay daddy..."

Sighing deep he got up and walked from the room. Coming back a few minutes later he handed her a box of video's.

"These are all of your mom, MJ, and myself. This will help you get to know your mom."

Caroline could hear her dads voice break. She could see his tears shine through his eyes. She knew doing this had brought him great pain. Pain that he thought would forever be forgotten. But Caroline knew most of all that her dad loved her beyond anything she could imagine. For as hard as it was for him. He knew this was what his little girl needed.

"Thank you daddy." She whispered.

Kissing her cheek, he walked from the room.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Wow Lind that brought tears to my eyes :)

9. MacsGirlMel

10. GregNickRyanFan

awww. That was so sweet, but sad at the same time. Good chapter.

11. MacsLovlyAngl

12. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Wrong place..

13. GregNickRyanFan

locking thread now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.