CSI:NY - "The Younger Generation"

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

:lol: at the Eric embarassing the girls.

Good chapters. :)

2. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Meanwhile Michael was trying his best to keep his wife calm.

"Anya please stop screaming at me. It's going to be alright. Just listen to the sound of my voice. I'm here Anya. Right here with you. No one is coming. No one is going to take you away. I promise Anya."

Shivering in his arms, she could feel the room become dark and cold. Trying desperately not to open her eyes for she would see him.

"Caroline...grab your moms medication please."

Running into the washroom she grabbed her pills with a glass of water. Passing the glass to her dad, Anya swung her arm up and knocked it out of her hand. Shattering the glass onto the floor.

"Aaaanyaaaaaaa....stop this now!!! Anya!!!"

Shaking her with gentleness, trying to snap her out of it she began to cry while he held her tight.

"Grab me another glass of water sweetie. Watch the glass."

Bringing the water back to her dad he took it from her, placing it near Anya's lips.

"Come on Anya. Open for me and take your pill. Please Anya."

Swallowing down the pill Michael continued to hold her.

"I'll clean up the mess daddy."

"You don't have to sweetheart. I'll do it. You go play."

"I really don't mind daddy. I'll be right back."

Michael felt ashamed. He felt bad that his daughter had to be so damn grown up. he felt she should be out playing with her friends. Picking up his sleeping wife he carried her to bed.

"All done daddy. Is there anything else you need me to do?"

"No sweetheart. Why don't you call your friends and go out for a while."

"Are you sure daddy. I don't want to leave you alone."

"I'm positive Caroline. Go have fun."

Kissing her dad on the cheek she ran out the door.

Over at the Taylor's MJ was having his last day with Leanne. He knew he was going to miss her. But he also knew that he would he see her for their double date. Grabbing the beautiful charm bracelet her mom and he had bought... he hid it in the drawer.

"Hey MJ...are you ready for our last day?"

"I am Leanne. Can we try walking the beach?"

"Sure. I'd like that. It's a beautiful day today. Grab your cane and we'll go."

"I don't want my cane. I want to try and walk alone."

"Are you sure MJ."

Nodding his head yes he took her hand and walked out of the house with her. As they walked along MJ could feel the warmth of her arm across his back as she tried to steady him.

"You feeling okay? If you're to tired let me know."

"I'm fine Leanne. I'm going to miss you Leanne."

"Aww...I'm going to miss you too MJ. But we will keep in touch. You have my number right? And I have yours."

"I know. But it's not the same."

She could feel MJ's pain. She also understood how hard it was when you had a crush on someone special. Nearing the house again, Leanne faced MJ caressing his cheek.

"You are wonderful MJ. Just remember that okay? And you will always be my special man."

Leaning in Leanne leaned in to his cheek. Turning his face at the last minute he touched their lips. The only thought that Leanne had was MJ sure had powerful lips. Pulling away from him she smiled.

"That was sneaky. You are a devil MJ."

Laughing he said...."Did you like it Leanne?"

"Hmm...that's one secret I'll keep to myself."

Helping him up the steps she helped him back into the living room.

"Alright MJ. You give me a call when you and Lindsay are ready to double date okay?"

"I will. But wait Leanne. My mom and I have something for you."

"You do. What is it?"

"Nana....are you coming?"

"I'm right here MJ. All set Leanne?"

"I am. It's benn a wonderful experience with an amazing family."

"Aww...not as wonderful as you've been to us."

Taking the little box from the drawer he passed it to Leanne.

"Thank you for everything Leanne. I love you."

Tearing up she smiled. "Aww....I love you too MJ."

Opening the gift she seen the beautiful charm bracelet.

"Ooohhh...oh my. This is so beautiful. Thank you."

Helping her put it on she watched as the little angel charm glowed.

"You take care of yourself Leanne. Don't be a stranger. Come visit."

"I will Stella."

Hugging MJ and then Stella she left their home in tears.

"Nana...I'm going to miss her."

Seeing the lipstick on her grandsons lips she smiled with tear filled eyes.

"I know she's going to miss you too son."

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  3. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Post #928
    Oh, glad that Don is alright. Questions and answers.. Would it be better not to know them? Would it be better just to leave it? Hmm, I think so. It might have hurt them or whatever the outcome is, it does help Anya to recover faster. Letting her know that everything will be alright. What I must say is, poor Jill, she must have suffered a lot. It made her difficult to differentiate between good and bad. Hmm, they've been tailing Griffin for a year yet there's not even a prove or any trace to charge him.. I've never experience something like that before. I never understand why those child never wanted to testify.. It would have save other child from being harmed by lots of psychopath like Griffin. Someday, somewhere, someone would stand out and fight for justice. Prevent other kids from being harmed. Griffin is a unrepentant person. Doesn't sorry for what he has done. Eh, Dr Froth seems harmless. Since Mac has checked his background, I does hope that Dr.Froth could help Anya pass through all the stages that she has been through. Everything is just unpredictable.

Post #931
    Hmm, love Danny and Don scene. Donnie and Danno. Always sounds sooo nice! I wonder if Anya and Michael would accept that there would be no answers for their questions thats for long in their mind. Aw, I miss Mackenzie and Eric moments. It's been so long they were sitting there alone together. Since their family drifts apart, and now everything is coming back day by day. Hopefully nothing would come between them again. Aw, it must be Griffin's work. Will Griffin lay a hand on Taylors and Delkos child? He's very tricky and being a psycho, he would do everything just to satisfy his need. He's a creep. Hopefully, Eric would reach there in time and find evidence to save Paula before anything happens to her. She's just a kid. Being assaulted would have leave a piece of wound inside her mind. Or would she just hang around and lost? I just hope it's not Griffin that got her.

Post #935
    Yay! I'm so excited that someone took out Griffin. BUT! That person.. No matter what, it should have been for the police to carry out this duty. I understand that he/she have had enough. Sometimes, as a civilian, we've seen so many people suffered and we just thought that the police never done enough in their job to catch the criminals. It seems like we've seen too much things happened and the criminals were never caught. Actually, they've tried their best in providing safety and protection to the country. Eh, would it really be a boy.. I can't wait though. Another boy in their family would be just great! Another girl also can.. More girls.. more screamings.. *Kidding*. He/She can join Shannon, Sara and others. I'm sure they would love her/him. Glad that Paula is safe with his brother, Tommy. It's enough to know that Griffin have not lay a hand on her or any child, since lots of undercovers and police were tailing him.

Post #938
    Okay.. I got to get myself to stop smiling. I'm laughing but I couldn't get a sound out of it. That was hilarious and cute scene! It's been a long time since they had a reunion dinner. It helps to bring the family closer. Stella... Stella... I got to say I love the teasing scene. I would always have day dreams about Mac being Stella's husband. I wonder what that two would be with Linda's fictions descriptions to be it just suits perfectly! He's been more relaxed around this situations. Manequins who wears police outfits and using air guns? Hmm, there's not a lead to the murderer. Well, they've did their best! The evidence and traces would be on their side. There must be something that they've left. For now.. It's time for them to go home to their family and have their TURKEY! Aw, Maddy would come home soon? That would be perfect! A unique Family Reunion. More and more kids... I have to count how many grandchild are there in Taylors and Delkos family.

4. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

where's she going? And I'm confused, didn't he love LIndsay?

5. GregNickRyanFan

MJ is sneaky! :lol: Cute!

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Post #944
    Wow.. I tried read them at once! That was difficult. I try again.. "Mac, Stella, Danny, Nat, Anya, Michael, Mackenzie, Eric, Sheldon, Jimeka, Adam, Don and Jenn" "MJ, Lindsay, Sara, Shannon, Sharon, Serina, Sasha, Selina, Tyler, Michelle, and Caroline." Okay, I can't do that. That was awesome! I mean that's a crowd. Lots of people in the house, this must be fun, going home for Thanksgiving Day, someone at home preparing dinner for you. Reunion dinner.. Hmm, 24 people! *Asprine's eyes went wide* Are we getting more on Christmas?
    *Asprine couldn't find her jaw that just dropped* This really surprised me. As in I got flabbergasted by this news. FOURTY! Plus Sid and his wife. I got to say this must be interesting. So.. it would be 25th December till we get 40 guest in their house? I'm sooo looking forward to that! Hmm, poor MJ, Sharon, Shannon, Sara, Lindsay, Caroline, have to clean up for laughing. That scene made me burst out laughing. It was thanksgiving and they played with the food.

Post #946
    Couldn't hold back tears on what Mackenzie said to Anya. Someday, when Anya explain to MJ about what she said last time, that hurts him. I hope that he understands. I know that he needs time though to absorb what Anya told him. Geezzz.. MJ and Lindsay.. cannot keep their lips off each other eh? It was adorable. There's not only adults but also teenagers and kids around. MJ is getting better and better day by day. Like I said, he can run soon! Aw, free hugs! I want tooo.. I want tooo..

Post #950
    Another great storyline coming in? That was awesome! Maddy coming home, and I'm sad for Mac and Stella losing Caroline, Maddy losing her husband. It would take lots of time till Maddy got through this. Hoping that someone or Taylors and Delkos will be able to help her. There's still Anya and MJ. Telling them, everything is going to be alright. Linda... Have Michelle ever seen her sister, Maddy before?

Post #955
    Daddy's little girl. Yeah, if only this world have been good. Can revive and resurrect dead people, there would be happiness and joy all over the world. But there would also be lots of crime. Everyone has to die. It's just the matter of time. Would it be better for the kids to stay at home? I'm afraid that they get Mackenzie angry.. They made me think about myself last time. *Sighs*. Being obstinate and make noise whenever there's a kid sleeping. And never think about my family's feeling. Being just hard-headed.

Post #958
    I felt sorry for them too. It must have been confusing. A dilemma. Difficult to make decisions. But she made it anyway and she felt sorry for her sister. She did the right thing, telling her mom about her sister sneaking out. It would be better for them. Sometimes, I'm not saying that they are loitering but, sitting around in some shopping mall might be a dangerous place. They couldn't even protect themselves, how do they protect their friends? Like Eric said, they should stick together wherever they go. Anyhow, I'm glad that they apologized to their mom.

Post #962
    Caroline.. She's been doing well. I'm glad that she understood her mom's condition as a PTSD patient. Aw, I don't know why, I just love MJ and Leanne. Although I don't want Lindsay and MJ to separate. It would have hurt Lindsay alot if she knew MJ kissed Leanne. Yeah! Keep in touch. Looking forward to their double date and Leanne's boyfriend, George right?
    -----------------------------
    Take a rest. :) Thanks for this story. It means alot, I love it! I've been sick for days just because of a red wine and I couldn't get myself to write longer reviews. *Sighs*.

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MJ's therapy is complete. That's why Leanne left. Yes he loves Lindsay. Leanne kissed him on the cheek to say good bye, but MJ moved his head so he could kiss her lips. The charm was a thank you gift for all she done with MJ's care.:)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm going to give the list of children, grandchildren, etc...

Mac/Stella have four children alive.
    Michael
    Mackenzie
    Madison
    Michelle.

Now the grandchildren are as follows.

Michael/Anya: MJ, Caroline from Michaels previous marriage, mother deceased. Tyler he had with Anya his second wife.

Mackenzie/Eric: Shannon, Sara, Sharon from Mack's first marraige, husband deceased. Serina, Selina, Sasha, Eric Jr she had with Eric her second husband.

Madison/Mathew: Grayson, Gregory, their father deceased

Now onto Danny..

From his first marraige with Lindsay they had..Danny Jr, Dominique, James, Jack. From his second marraige to Natalia they have...Lindsay, and a new one on the way.

Now...Danny's boys have children

Danny Jr has two girls Karen, Daina

Dominique has one child..Thomas

James has three...Peter, Lily, and Jillian

Jack has one...Paulina

Now onto Don/Jenn... they have an adopted daughter named Marie and Marie has two children...Jenson and Jake

Then Sheldon/Jimeka they have two boys...Jordan, and Jerome.

Hope this helps prepare you for christmas

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Im really glad that MJ is finally in a position to walk and talk. I loved the whole of it from when he was stabbed until the point where his care ended. I really like the way you wrote his friendship with Leanne btw, very good :) Cant wait for the next part with MJ/Lindsay. As for Anya, I like how you wrote about Michael's feelings and views on the parts with his daughter, I just hope Anya andMJ can talk soon.

9. MacsLovlyAngl

Please take note of above post #967
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Base.

Mac finally had his daughter calmed down. Helping her into the house he sat her down on the couch. Hearing the sound of the door, the boys ran down the stairs. Standing their staring at their papa.

"Hey....is that my boys? You can't be papa's boys...you're to big."

Grayson laughed. He remembered his papa well. But Gregory wasn't sure who he was.

"Gregory...this is papa. Remember mommy showed you pictures of our papa and nana."

Putting his thumb in his mouth, he clung to his brothers leg. Walking over towards them, Gregory hid himself.

"Has he always been this shy Grayson?"

"He has papa. He doesn't say much till he gets to know you. Then he can talk your ear off."

Mac didn't want to push his grandson into coming to him.

"So how you doing Grayson? How's school?"

"It's okay papa. Though I guess it's not really a school. But we make due with what we have."

Mac understood that. He was use to Military bases and how they were run. It was hard for the kids to make friends, especially with being on the move all the time.

"Listen Grayson would you like to talk about how your feeling? Maybe we could take a walk."

"No. I'm okay papa. I'll be fine. I have to be the man now dad's gone. My main priority is to be strong, to take care of my mother and brother."

"Grayson...no one is saying you can't be strong for your mom and brother. But it helps to talk about your feelings. It can't be easy to have lost your dad."

"I said I'm fine papa. Don't worry about me. Mom...I'm going to take Gregory for his bath. Is there anything you need?"

Shaking her head no. Grayson took his brother back upstairs.

"I hate what life has done to him dad. It makes me wish I had stayed home with the kids instead of travelling with Mathew."

"Listen Maddy I know it's going to be hard to get them through this. But once we get you all home, once he's around his cousins he'll remember what being a boy is all about. Before you know it he'll be back to playing games, and running wild."

"I hope you're right daddy. I really do because I'm pregnant again. Mathew left one last gift before he died. I'm due in seven months dad."

Mac wasn't sure what to say. He was shocked. Yet he was happy at the same time.

"How do the boys feel about this?"

"They don't know yet dad. I didn't know how to tell them. Hell...I didn't even know how to Mathew before he left again. Maybe if I had of, he would've stayed home that day instead of going."

"Maddybee...you can't blame yourself for that. I want you to stop thinking like that. As soon as this Memorial is finished I'm going to get you all home. Home where we can help you all heal.

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

take what note?

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hello, MacsGirlMel, there's a list of children and grandchildren in the family. You need to take note in case you get confused on christmas. We're going to have lots of people.. at least 40? in the storyline on christmas. Interesting isn't it? I'm excited! :lol:

Aw! That was cute! They had a long long way to go.. I wonder what is Grayson thinking about. Well, he's a big guy! I'm proud of him. He knows how to take care of his mother and brother. He knows that his father is not coming back. How old is he? I seems to forget.. I'll check in previous post.. I can't wait for the memorial to finish and they get home to miami, and the rest of the family would help them to recover. There's lot of Grandchild and child in Taylors and Delkos, I'm sure they will heal, as Taylors and Delkos are good in solving and sorting out problems. It only needs time.. :)

12. MacsLovlyAngl

Later that night when Mac had Maddy and her children settled he called his wife.

"Hello."

"Hi sweetheart. I miss you. How's the kids doing?"

"Oh Mac. I'm so happy to hear from you too. How's Maddy doing?"

"She's doing a little better. The boys have grown. Grayson remembers me, Gregory is very shy. Of couse with being only three he doesn't remember papa. Though I have some news to share with you. Maddy is pregnant. She's due in seven months Stella."

"Oh...please tell me Mathew knew?"

"He didn't love. Which is why I think she's being so hard on herself. She feels if she had of told Mathew he may not have went that day."

"She can't blame herself for that Mac. Please don't let her. When are you all coming home?"

"As soon as we can love. They've set the Memorial for tomorrow. Then we have to get everything in order for the flight home. I'll call you when we get on the plane."

"Okay Mac. I love you and miss you so much."

"I miss you too sweetheart. Give MJ and Michelle a kiss for me."

"I will Mac, night."

Hanging up the phone, Stella looked out the window watching MJ and Lindsay sitting on the patio swing.

"Hey MJ...are you going to miss Leanne?"

"Yeah...she was great. She always made feel better. Especially on my bad days."

"Don't I make you feel better?"

"Of course you do Lindsay. Please don't be upset. There's no need for it."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's just the two of you seem so cozy together."

MJ knew Lindsay was having a hard time with accepting the friendship he had with Leanne. But it also wasn't his fault she couldn't understand that.

"MJ....dinners ready hon. Lindsay your dad is here to get you."

"Thanks Stella. Bye MJ. I'll see you tomorrow."

Leaning in she kissed him on the lips.

"Hi daddy. I'm ready to go. How's mommy feeling?"

"She's good. The doctor said the baby is doing good. She has an Ultrasound picture of it at home for you to see."

"Cool. I can't wait. Bye Stella."

"Bye honey. See you tomorrow."

Sitting at the table MJ was really quiet.

"MJ...are you okay hon?"

"Yeah...I just miss papa. When is he coming home with Auntie Maddy and the boys?"

"He said in a few days. I know you like talking with papa. But I'm a good listener too."

Michelle was listening too. She couldn't help it. She liked having a brother type around.

"Mommy....is MJ going to stay with us forever?"

"I'm not sure yet. That's up to MJ in a few weeks. Why?"

"Cause I love having him with us. He's like a big brother."

Stella smiled. She understood Michelle's need for an older sibling in the house.

"Don't worry Michelle. I'm not going anywhere. I'm not ready to go home. Maybe one day. But not yet."

"Yay!!! May I be excused mommy. I have homework."

"Sure you can sweetheart. Do you need help?"

"Nope. I can do it."

Clearing her plate from the table she left MJ to talk with her mom.

"Alright MJ shoot."

"It's Lindsay....she doesn't seem to understand my friendship with Leanne. I've tried explaining it to her, but she doesn't seem to want to listen."

"I want you to listen to me MJ. You are fourteen next week. You and Lindsay have your whole lives ahead of you. To be honest I think you are both way to serious. I love Lindsay to death, but maybe you two should take it slow."

"How do I tell her that. If I do she'll think it's because of Leanne. I don't want to hurt her that way."

"Let me ask you this...do you think it's better to be honest with Lindsay? Or do you think it's fair to play with each others feelings the way you are?"

"I guess it's better to be truthful. But I do love her."

"Aww...MJ. Trust me son. You are both to young to understand true love. If she does love you, she'll understand"

Giving her grandson a warm hug, he helped her clear the table.

13. GregNickRyanFan

Loved the Stella/MJ talk. :)

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

*Hides myself*. I've been thinking if MJ and Lindsay's feelings towards each other is not love but as brother and sister. It always happens. They're very close, playing together since they were small. And they have this hunger in them, "wanted to try". I'll stay optimistic about it. Like Stella said, it's too young for them to understand love. Aw, I love how intelligent and smart the Taylors and Delkos are. Leanne and MJ.. Yeah, they are comfortable and snug around each other. Well, Leanne provided comfort and warmth to MJ by their conversation and therapies. And she helped him through the stages of his physical and mental. As for Lindsay, hopefully she'll understand someday that there's nothing between MJ and Leanne. A long way to go.. *Runs before I get chased*

15. MacsLovlyAngl

Hugs ya...you got it. They just haven't realized it yet. They will soon.

You know. I actually have played around with the idea of them keeping in touch, and a few years down the line she comes back into his life. But I'm still toying with that idea. Afterall she is 26, and if she waits till he's what 17-18 she'll be 29:rolleyes:Hmm..wait and see I guess, or give me feedback on the idea that helps too.:):)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.