CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

WHOO! Is that the first one this season? Or is there others that we know of so far?
    I really hope there is more than last season, the writers should know by now those two together interrogating = WOAH. :D:luvlove:

2. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

I'm wondering if he'll still be in a wheelchair? I somehow don't see them putting him in an interrogation if he's still paralyzed. I could be wrong - I hope I'm wrong because it would be a bold step to have a wheelchair bound CSI in on an interrogation, but I just don't give TPTB that much credit.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ok, I got to take a look at the spoilers :)
    6.05 "Battle Scars"

~ The episode starts with a young woman staggering to the front desk of a hotel. When the desk manager comes out to see who rang the bell, he doesn't see anybody - the woman collapsed on the floor, bleeding from a head wound.

~ When the woman wakes up in the hospital, she doesn't remember what happened - or how her boyfriend ended up dead in their hotel room.

~ The victim was a hip-hop dancer who won a competition the night before.

~ He was killed with simunition during a robbery gone wrong.

~ As Top41 said, Danny and Flack have an interrogation together, and there is no indication about whether or not Danny is still in a wheelchair.​

4. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

Thank you Fay for spoils!

As regards Danny, I think that there are strong chances whether he is still on a wheelchair given that in the episode 4, he cannot always walk!

I really look forward to that the season starts again!

5. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

Hill Harper said we are going to see the aftermath during the season so I beleive if 6x5 will air around november well at least before christmas for the team, Danny's injuries were at the end of may it's too soon to a full recovery. If he wasn't able to walk during 6x4 he can't do it one week later even one month if they make a quick step forward. Well I hope because I don't want to see this story wasted...

6. ~Sarah~

~Sarah~ Lab Technician

Well, I think they should take more time, if in episode 4 he's still really having problems walking I don't think he should be all recovered by the following episode.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

A little more info on 6x05:

A street dancer who wins $10,000 in a dance battle is seemingly robbed and killed in his hotel room while celebrating with his girlfriend, but the money is left untouched.

8. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

I was just reading the Spoilers about 6.05 and I'm really intrigued to find out if Danny's in the wheelchair for the interrogation with Flack! I mean, I want Danny to be able to walk again, but surely if he's having difficulty walking in ep 4, then to be magically able to walk in ep 5 would be...weird! But come on, it's like something the writers would do, isn't it??

But I'd love it if he wasn't in the wheelchair, I just want to watch the swagger again!!! I'm getting really excited about the new season now!! :):):)

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Exactly. The situation has so much potential they'll probably waste it just in case squealing fangirls change channel because Danny in a wheelchair is no longer hot.

10. LpoHeartsNick

LpoHeartsNick Rookie

I am DYING to see the promo!!! I think we might see one this week. As this Wednesday will be a month until the premiere!!!

I want it now!

11. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

I'm totally the same way!!!! I'm freaking out!! I need some answers and it doesn't help that i keep checking everyday and nothing changes somtimes!!! i just really hope there is a promo soon.

12. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

it seems that CSI NY will be at 9 pm next year ???? did y read that

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Where did you read that? As far as I know, it will be on at the same time as last year, 10pm EST/9pm Central.

14. Messers fan

Messers fan Rookie

read it on stv a few minutes ago television premiere date so maybe it's only for the first one september 23 criminal mind 8 pm csi ny 9 pm

15. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Weird... I can't imagine they'd put Criminal Minds at 8pm. Maybe it's the Central time zone times?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.