CSI:NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Start Spreading the News!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Aug 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

I don't know, "Raising Shane" came off really effectively to me; I think it'd be easier to show how the team is actually feeling about a case that involves one or all of them if the show didn't shunt those feelings to the side to let them solve the case efficiently (and in a way that wouldn't let courts slam them for personal interest).

2. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    But they all were working raising Shane...Danny met the kid at the bar. Mac chased him up the elevator. Flack and Stella were on the look out.Stella and Danny went to the "Peep show" place where the dead body was.They just were not allowed in the morgue or process the scene. Like I said they cant have personal stories without becoming involved.

3. Maya316

Maya316 Lab Technician

^ Yeah, but they didn't start working the case in "Raising Shane" until it became clear that Hawkes wasn't the culprit. I mean, Danny did, but he got smacked for it (figuratively) twice. No one knew the kid at the peep show was in any way connected to Hawkes' (or Shane Casey) case until they already knew that Shane framed Hawkes.

That thing with Danny, and everyone else who was frustrated by being kept off the case, they kind of make my point. They can be involved without actually working the case, and it's really more poignant to see it happen that way - not to mention realistic :lol: They did it that way on CSI:M too, in "Internal Affairs" (I'm pretty sure that's what the Natalia's-ex-dies episode is called). When CSIs actually get kicked off of cases that are a conflict of interest, it still works.

4. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Good point .I had not seen it in awhile and had forgotten some of it.

5. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

New tweet from Hill! :)

Man, it would be awesome to see pictures of the set and everything. :lol: *crosses fingers*

6. lowey

lowey Hit and Run

Hey everyone, loving all the spoilers...i am SO EXCITED for September now!! I'm crossing my fingers that TPTB don't screw up all the good material they have, cause they're really good at doing that lol. Really excited for some juicy Flack scenes :drool:...and can't wait for more spoilers. excitement!!!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  7. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

8. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Mmm, Adam and Hawkes. :devil:

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From Hill's Twitter:

10. Nat_attack

Nat_attack Rookie

Don't they look extra tasty in those pics? :drool:

11. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Is there any way to get to the pictures from a different link? I cant seem to get to them. I get to the website and it says "No pictures found".

12. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

Lori K, did you type CSI:NY in the search box on the left of the screen? That should get you the pictures.

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

14. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

It is true that Stella always has magnificent dresses! It is the woman who has very good taste and who knows how to emphasize, I don't understand why Mac isn't succumbed yet!

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Yes I did type in csyny in the left hand corner. Still no pics. Thank you SO MUCH Deb for Saving the day!!!:thumbsup: And yes Stella looks great and I love the color on her. And yeah whats up with Reverand Mac!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.