CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

Agent Pangle.................................... Erin Cahill

Hey, for those who also watch How I Met Your Mother, Erin Cahill played Heather Mosby in Little Minnesota from season 4. :D *random useless fact*

---

I can NOT stop thinking about Flack and the little boy! :luvlove::luvlove: It's so CUTE!

I can NOT stop thinking about Flack and the little boy! :luvlove::luvlove: It's so CUTE!

Same here. I always love to see the team members interact with children, and I'm sure Flack will be as cute with that as the others. :D

Sorry top41!
I have reduced the banner

Thank you so much! :)

I believe there are 23 episodes of CSI: NY this season.

I believe there are 23 episodes of CSI: NY this season.
Thanks TOP!:thumbsup: I cant believe we are already at 6:16! With all of the reruns it almost seems like it hasnt been on at all!:lol:

I always love to see the team members interact with children, and I'm sure Flack will be as cute with that as the others. :D
Wont he though:luvlove: I still miss Angel and loved them together she brought the "soft" side out in Flack.

FLACK-ANGELL I like your Avie!

Last edited:

Wow, only 7 episodes left. Is 23 episodes a standard number for the show? I remember most of the seasons having at least 24.

Hey I noticed that we have gotten spoliers for episode 19 and 20, but those spoliers havent been updated into the Spolier Just the Facts thread, Not everyone likes to weed their way around everyone speculation and theories to find the spoliers, isnt that why thet Jaut The Facts thread was created?? thanks!!!

Hey I noticed that we have gotten spoliers for episode 19 and 20, but those spoliers havent been updated into the Spolier Just the Facts thread, Not everyone likes to weed their way around everyone speculation and theories to find the spoliers, isnt that why thet Jaut The Facts thread was created?? thanks!!!

The Just the facts Thread reached the 1000 post milestone and was closed to anymore post. That is why they started this one. It's the same spoiler thread. Iam not sure if a thread has only so mush space available, but, it has happend before when a thread hits that number of post they start another one.

Nah - the 'just the facts' thread is closed so that only moderators can post in it (back when everybody could post spoilers in there, people kept forgetting that it was just for spoilers and not discussion). The discussion threads like this one are a separate thing. We had some people coming into the forum looking for spoilers who didn't want to scroll through the discussion to find the details - that's why the 'just the facts' thread was created in the first place. (I hope that explains things. I feel like I talked myself in circles with that explanation. :lol:)

I'm sure Top or Elsie will post the info in there soon. :)

Nah - the 'just the facts' thread is closed so that only moderators can post in it (back when everybody could post spoilers in there, people kept forgetting that it was just for spoilers and not discussion). The discussion threads like this one are a separate thing. We had some people coming into the forum looking for spoilers who didn't want to scroll through the discussion to find the details - that's why the 'just the facts' thread was created in the first place. (I hope that explains things. I feel like I talked myself in circles with that explanation. :lol:)

I'm sure Top or Elsie will post the info in there soon. :)

Sorry Faylinn, I thought it said that this thread had reached a 1000 post so they started a new one. I am new to this. I did not mean to give the wrong information, I was confussed. Thank you for correcting it.

Oh no, I just wanted to clarify since there was some confusion :) - this thread was opened because the previous discussion thread reached 1000 posts, so you were right about that. The 'just the facts' thread is separate from discussion threads like this one, and it is closed/locked so that only the mods can post in it (not because it isn't needed anymore). Both threads are pinned to the top of the forum, though.

The 'just the facts' thread is a bit behind on updates, that's all. :)

It has now been updated.

The Just the facts Thread reached the 1000 post milestone and was closed to anymore post. That is why they started this one. It's the same spoiler thread. Iam not sure if a thread has only so mush space available, but, it has happend before when a thread hits that number of post they start another one.
9d415c41724bd57cad5ac04830e88233b54056c.gif

Just the Facts means no discussion... (that's why it's locked)

It has now been updated.

Thank You!!!

Can't wait for the new episode directed by Eriq La Salle as well as for the new girl (Aubrey Hunter) played by Madchen Amick to appear on screen. It sounds engaging! :) Wonder if I could get hold of one of the gold plate! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back