CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Faylinn, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PerfectAnomaly

PerfectAnomaly Resident Smart Ass

Re: CSI: NY Season 6 Spoiler Discussion - Solving Crime in the Empire

I'd say explaining to Peyton that he was having a hard time moving on after Claire died and saying that he cared enough about Peyton to pursue an (not just sexually) intimate relationship with her was showing an emotional closeness he doesn't even share with Stella. Peyton got him to go with her to London to meet her family and I highly doubt Mac is the type of guy who would do that if he wasn't emotionally close to someone. Hell, he wouldn't take time off from the lab if he wasn't emotionally close to someone. With Peyton it was the emotional closeness of a romantic couple. With Stella it's the emotional closeness you share with a friend and/or family. I'm speculating we'll see more of the same with the new love interest, except that Mac has moved on from grieving for Claire.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  2. CSI Cupcake

CSI Cupcake Police Officer

^^Bingo Baby (to quote Danny)! I think that hit it square on the nail and I can't add a thing that would make it better. Well said, PA.

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

WHOA THERE! Dont get your hackles up:lol: I didnt accuse you of that! I was simply stating as a difference of opinion; just because Stella slept with Adam doesnt suggest she has been nuturing some hidden desire over the years, we dont know the circumstances that ensued, they could have been "lonely', "bored","shook up" or drunk, the fact that she said NO MORE suggests to me it was not something she would have done under "Normal" circumstance. That is the beauty of storylines, we can inflict anything we want in the part we dont get to see.:)

Cant agree :) Stella is affectionate with all her co-workers not just Adam. Well maybe not everyone in the lab ...there was Dannys dog friend!:lol:

On contraire I saw him take a couple peeky weekies:lol:

Thus creating titillating conversation for each other to enjoy:lol:

Thats a fact but the after sex followup facts are she said it was a mistake and she did not want to do it again So the question is was she having a "bad day" before or after the sex!!:lol:

4. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Whoa, the spoiler thread turned into a shipper thread again... :lol:

I forgot to say: Thanks for the spoiler pics! It's so cool to see Eriq La Salle! I didn't see him on screen for...ages!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mac has talked to several people on Claire and how hard it was for him, so his comment to Driscoll was not a bit different:confused:
    And not necessarily a sexual intercourse was a sign he was deeply envolved with her. Not even if he said he cared for Driscoll (something i can't recall either:confused:) I mean, he did say in Silent Night he wanted things work between them but personally i think it was because she was too pushy and made him feel like crap because he didn't feel in the same way. He can't stand a crying woman so when she started her infamous speech: "Because you are not ready for ussssss" and then finding her crying in the morgue just forced him to start something he didn't really want

Later in Comes Around he didn't seem any bit closer to Driscoll emotionally than he was before
    And the fact he went to London (when at the beginning of Snow Day he wasn't entusiastic AT ALL almost reluctant) is not a proof of anything

He went through a hard time with the lab under attack and i took his trip as "Ok i have enough with this. I take some days off and that's it"

6. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

7. PerfectAnomaly

Yeah. Sorry about my part in that. My original intent was to say that judging characters negatively before they've had one second of screen time doesn't make sense, that subtext isn't the same as canon and that someone may see different things and have different interpretations of canon events but that doesn't change the actual canon of the show, so that's what I'll reiterate for my final words on the subject.

It's cool that Eriq La Salle is directing an episode. He's a talented guy and it should be a good one.

8. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

6.17 - Pot of Gold

9. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Yeah, I agree, Eriq is a talented man. It's a nice surprise that he is directing this one.

Thanks for the clip, perlnoir. :D

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Thanks PERLNOIR!:thumbsup:Blessed are the "peacemakers":lol: By the way who is that guy in the green shirt talking to Stella, Danny ,Flack and Hawkes?:lol:

So why dont we all just "cuddle up" and talk about Flack and the little boy?:drool:
    Did we ever find out how many episodes they will be airing this season?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Erin Cahill
    Any relation to Eddie?
    And Eriq La Salle directing.... WOW!

12. PerfectAnomaly

I've been wondering the same thing. I've done some searches and so far I can't find any information either way.

13. Railynn

Railynn Rookie

Could be, i know Eddie has 2 sisters i dont know their names but Cahill is not exactly a common last name so it would be a pretty big coincidence if they werent related.

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

oh but you love it, and you know it!! ;):lol: plus you never know, maybe they also go out for shots of orange juice before their shift!! develop that real sense of fraternity! ;) :guffaw:

anyway, back on topic.....:p Perl, loooooooooooooooooooove the longer promo clip!!!! :D *wriggles with impatience* can NOT wait! and Eriq looks like he's really a fun, intense director! along with danny chasing, st. patricks day (yay Ireland!!), maybe shy smiley mac;).....can't wait! :D yeah, i'm excited about new eps if you can't tell... ;):hugegrin:

15. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Originally Posted by ladyhunter [​IMG]

I read that Eddie has one younger sister and was born and grew up in New York City. Erin Cahill was born two years after Eddie in Virginia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.